Biolubricants Market By Raw Material (Palm, Coconut Oil, Sunflower, Rapeseed & Others), By Base Oil (Vegetable Oils, Animal Oil, Synthetic Ester & Others), By Application (Hydraulic Fluids, Mold Release Agents, Chainsaw Oils, Greases, Engine Oils, Refrigeration Fluids & Others), By End-use Industry (Automotive [Passenger Vehicles (PVs), Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs) & Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs)], Building & Construction (Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Infrastructural), Oil & Gas (Onshore & Offshore), Metalworking, Marine (Passenger, Cargo & Others) & Others), By Geography - Global Opportunity Analysis & Industry Forecast, 2022-2027
Biolubricants Market Overview
Biolubricants Market Report Coverage
- Asia-Pacific dominates the Biolubricants Market, due to growth factors such as the flourished base for the automotive sector, flourished construction projects and fast-paced industrialization.
- The flourishing automotive industry sector across the world is propelling the demand for Biolubricants for major utilization in automotive engine oils and others in lightweight and fuel-efficient vehicles. This is influencing the growth in the Biolubricants market size.
- However, the high costs associated with Biolubricants and functional drawbacks act as a challenging factor in the Biolubricants industry.
Biolubricants Market Segment Analysis – by Base Oil
Biolubricants Market Segment Analysis – by End-use Industry
Biolubricants Market Segment Analysis – by Geography
Biolubricants Market Drivers
Favourable Government Regulations on Biolubricants Usage:
Flourishing Growth of the Building & Construction Sector:
High Costs Associated with Biolubricants:
- In December 2021, RSC Bio Solution and Standard Sekiyu Osaka Hatsubaisho Co., ltd announced the latest distribution partnership to meet the growing demand for Environmentally Acceptable Lubricant (EAL) in Japan, offering services in industrial and marine applications.
- In April 2020, FUCHS and BASF collaborated for the sustainability assessment and sustainable lubricant products – Life Cycle Analysis of hydraulic fluids. The collaboration of both companies jointly pioneered the sustainability aspects within the lubricant sector.