The biolubricants market is growing its demand because of different environmental issues that are associated with conventional lubricants. These issues are increasing the demand for plant based and vegetable based lubricants due to which the demand for biolubricants market is growing. The exhaustion of crude oil reserve and the problems related to conservation has moved the focus on the use of bio-based materials.
What are Biolubricants?
Biolubricants are also called bio-lubes or bio-based lubricants. Biolubricants are made from canola, sunflower, rapeseed, palm, coconut oil and soyabean and different vegetable oils. Bio indicates anything that includes the natural material and lubricants indicates oil that is used to reduce friction between two surfaces. Biolubricants are mostly preferred for their environmental friendly nature.
Market Research and Market Trends of Biolubricants Market:
- High price is one of the major factor that is becoming a challenge for the growth of biolubricants market. The price of biolubricants is more costly than mineral oil lubricants which is becoming a critical issue in market penetration. Also the lack of awareness among the consumers about the benefit of biolubricant is becoming a challenge for the biolubricant market to grow.
- Increasing concern of environment concern and the stringent regulation over the use of conventional lubricants is the main reason that is boosting the growth of biolubricants market. Also their environmental friendly nature and rapid degradability is making them most preferred alternatives to petroleum based lubricants.
- Hydraulic fluids is going to dominate the biolubricants market. They act as a medium to transfer energy and power in hydraulic systems. They are also used for the purpose of heat transfer, contaminant removal and sealing.
Who are the Major Players in Biolubricants Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Cargill, ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell Plc Total S.A., Exxon Mobil Corporation., Chevron Corporation and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Biolubricants Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Biolubricants Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Biolubricants Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Biolubricants Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Biolubricants Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Biolubricants Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Biolubricants Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Biolubricants Market – By Source (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
8.3.2. Product Revenue and Trends by Source
8.3.3. Application Segment Analysis by Source
9. Biolubricants Market – By Raw Material (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.3. Coconut Oil
10. Biolubricants Market – Application Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Hydraulic Oil
10.2. Industrial Gear Oil
10.3. Lubricating Grease
10.3. Turbine Oil
11. Biolubricants – By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
11.3.1. Automotive Industry
18.104.22.168.1. Two Stroke Engine
22.214.171.124.2. Railroad Flanges
126.96.36.199.3. Chainsaw Bars and Chains
11.3.2. Oil & Gas
12. Biolubricants - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Biolubricants Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of North America
12.3. Biolubricants - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Costa Rica
220.127.116.11. Rest of South America
12.5. Biolubricants - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
12.7. Biolubricants – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. South Korea
13. Biolubricants Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Biolubricants Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Biolubricants Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Biolubricants Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.4. Royal Dutch Shell Plc
16.5. Total S.A.
16.6. Exxon Mobil Corporation
16.7. Company 6
16.8. Company 7
16.9. Company 8
16.10. Company 9
16.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Biolubricants Market -Appendix
18. Biolubricants Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends