This report centers on the Glycerol Monooleate in the worldwide market, particularly in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market in light of producers, regions, type and application.
What is Glycerol Monooleate?
Glycerol Monooleate is also known as 1-monoolein and 2, 3-Dihydroxypropyl oleate. It is a classified member of 1-monoacylglycerols. It is white in color, odorless powder which is sweet in taste. It is the glycerol ester of esteric acid. It is neutral in nature and insoluble in water. It consists of 3 stereoisomers namely the enantiomeric pair of 1-glycerol Monooleate and 2-glycerol Monooleate.
Applications of Glycerol Monooleate:
Glycerol Monooleate is basically used as an emulsifier and thickening agent in food & beverage industry and cosmetic industry. It is also used as a stabilizer in the pharmaceutical industry. It is used as an emulsifying agent for oils and waxes. It acts as a protective coating for hygroscopic powders. It is also used as an anticaking agent and preservative agent in the baking industry. It used as an additive in fuels, paints & coatings, lubricants & greases.
Trends in Glycerol Monooleate Market:
- The most dominating industry in the global Glycerol Monooleate Market is the Food and beverage industry with the highest share in the global market. The cosmetics industry is anticipated to observe a huge growth in the forecast period i.e., 2018-2023. The use of glycerol monooleate as a stabilizer in the manufacturing of drugs, the pharmaceutical industry is also anticipated to foster the growth of Glycerol Monooleate Market in the upcoming years.
- On September 19, 2018, a research has done on Cubosomes as oral drug delivery systems, a promising approach for enhancing the release of clopidogrel bisulfate in the intestine. Glycerol Monooleate based Clopidogrel bisulfate loaded cubosomes were prepared to study the effect of polyvinyl alcohol.
- On July 13, 2018, Pseudomonas Infection Responsive Liquid Crystals for Glycoside Hydrolase and Antibiotic Combination research was conducted and nanostructured liquid crystals composed of glyceryl monooleate (GMO) were investigated as an infection responsive delivery system for alginate lyase (glycoside hydrolase) and gentamicin (antibiotic) to treat Pseudomonas biofilms.
- On July 4, 2018, Solubilisation behavior of poorly water-soluble drugs during digestion of solid Self-micro emulsifying drug delivery system (SMEDDS) research was conducted and SMEDDS were prepared using two different core lipids, Gelucire 44/14 (GEL) or glyceryl monooleate and were loaded with two model drugs, fenofibrate (FEN) and cinnarizine (CINN).
- August 21, 2018: LyondellBasell, leading plastics, chemicals and refining company in the world has completed the acquisition of A. Schulman Inc., one of the top global suppliers of high-performance plastic compounds, composites and powders.
- October 4, 2017: 3M has successfully completed the acquisition of Scott Safety from Johnson Controls, a leading manufacturer of innovative products which include self-contained breathing apparatus systems, flame detection instruments and other safety devices.
Key Players in Glycerol Monooleate market:
The companies referred to in the market research report includes the key players in the market who are A. Schulman Inc., Dupont, 3M, Clariant, Solvay, BASF SE, Croda International PLC., Evonik Industries AG, Arkema, Akzo Nobel N.V. and Volkem Chemical LLP among others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Glycerol Monooleate Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Glycerol Monooleate Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Glycerol Monooleate Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Glycerol Monooleate Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Glycerol Monooleate Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Glycerol Monooleate Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Glycerol Monooleate Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Glycerol Monooleate Market – By Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Surface Active agent
8.3.7. Anti-caking agent
8.3.8. Preservative agent
9. Glycerol Monooleate – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
9.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
9.3.1. Food & Beverage
22.214.171.124. Hair-care Products
9.3.4. Paints & Coatings
9.3.5. Lubricants & Greases
10. Glycerol Monooleate - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Glycerol Monooleate Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Glycerol Monooleate - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Glycerol Monooleate - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Glycerol Monooleate – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Glycerol Monooleate Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Glycerol Monooleate Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
12.1. Market Share Analysis
12.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
12.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
12.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
12.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
12.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
12.1.6. Best Practises for companies
13. Glycerol Monooleate Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
14. Glycerol Monooleate Market Company Analysis
14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.2. Company 1
14.3. Company 2
14.4. Company 3
14.5. Company 4
14.6. Company 5
14.7. Company 6
14.8. Company 7
14.9. Company 8
14.10. Company 9
14.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15. Glycerol Monooleate Market -Appendix
16. Glycerol Monooleate Market -Methodology Premium
16.1. Research Methodology
16.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
16.1.2. Industry Databases
16.1.4. Company News
16.1.5. Company Annual Reports
16.1.6. Application Trends
16.1.7. New Products and Product database
16.1.8. Company Transcripts
16.1.9. R&D Trends
16.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
16.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends