The global Bio-Pet Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future due to increasing demand from automotive, electronics and manufacturing industries such as bottles, carbonated drinks packaging, food packaging and so on. Bio-Pet Market is also expected to occupy a major share in these industries owing to its applications that include light weight packaging, bottles and so on,
What is Bio-PET?
Bio-PET which is abbreviated as Bio Based- Polyethylene Terephthalate is a polyester film made of stretched Polyethylene Terephthalate. It also known as Green Plastic. It is also considered one of the best eco-friendly alternatives as it is made from purified terephathalic acid and mono ethylene glycol.
What are the applications of Bio-PET?
Bio-PET ae widely used in the form of sheets, foams, fabrics for the manufacturing applications in industries such as automotive and electronics that include both interior and exterior parts. This is because bio-base polyethylene terephthalate weighs extremely less when compared to their fossil fuel counterparts.
It is also mainly used in eco-friendly cartons and bottles that are widely use in food & beverages industry. This also plays a crucial role in preserving the organoleptic qualities of the food that is stored in the packages it is made of.
By Manufacturing Process (Dimethyl Terephthalate Process, Terephthalate Acid Process), By Application (Packaging, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Automotive, In Bio-PET film Making, 3D Printing, Others), By end User Industry (Food & Beverages, Consumer Goods, Automotive, Semi-Conductor Devices, Automotive, Textiles, Electrical and Electronics)
Market Research and Market Trends of Bio-PET Market
- The global Bio-Pet Market ssis one of the fastest growing market with its huge range of applications in automotive, electricals & electronics and food & beverage industries. The latest trend being petrochemicals derived polyethylene terephthalate has have been posing competition to bio-based PET market due to declining crude oil prices.
- The global Bio-PET market is also expected to witness massive growth in the near future due to increasing demand from bottles and cartons manufacturers for sustainable manufacturing of food and carbonated drinks. Also the adoption of Kyoto protocol in greater economies also expected to restrict the use of packaging that contributes to GHG (Green House Gas) emission, thus increasing the use of bio-PET based products.
Who are the Major Players Bio-PET Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include BRASKEM, Dark America, Indorama Ventures, M&G Chemicals, Novamont S.p.A, Teijin Limited, Tianjin Greenbio Materials, Toray Industries, Toyota Tshusho, BAS and other players are profiled in this report.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Bio-Pet Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Bio-Pet Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Bio-Pet Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Bio-Pet Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Bio-Pet Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Bio-Pet Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Bio-Pet Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Bio-Pet Market – By Manufacturing Process (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Dimethyl Terephthalate Process
8.3.2. Terephthalate Acid Process
9. Bio-Pet Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1.1. Food & Beverages
220.127.116.11. Carbonated Soft Drinks
18.104.22.168. Alcohol Beverages
22.214.171.124. Edible Oil packaging
9.2.1. Drugs Bottles
9.2.2. Drugs Cartons
9.3.1. Creams & Ointments Packaging
9.5. In Bio-PET film Making
9.5.1. Universal Film Making
9.5.2. Electrical Insulating Film Making
9.5.3. Capacitor Film Making
9.5.4. Laminating Film Making
9.6. 3D Printing
9.7.1. Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Tape
9.7.2. Substrate in Solar Cells
10. Bio-Pet – By End User Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.1. Food & Beverages
10.3.2. Consumer Goods
10.3.4. Semi-Conductor Devices
10.3.7. Electrical and Electronics
11. Bio-Pet - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Bio-Pet Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of North America
11.3. Bio-Pet - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Costa Rica
184.108.40.206. Rest of South America
11.5. Bio-Pet - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe
11.7. Bio-Pet – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. South Korea
12. Bio-Pet Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Bio-Pet Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Bio-Pet Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Bio-Pet Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.2. Dark America
15.3. Indorama Ventures
15.4. M&G Chemicals
15.5. Novamont S.p.A
15.6. Teijin Limited
15.7. Tianjin Greenbio Materials
15.9. Company 8
15.10. Company 9
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Bio-Pet Market -Appendix
17. Bio-Pet Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends