Sodium Peroxide Market Overview
Sodium Peroxide Market is forecast to reach $XX billion by 2025, after growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during 2020-2025. The growth in demand for sodium peroxide is currently anticipated in the chemical industry and is expected to be a developing market for sodium peroxide as it is an important Bleaching agent that is useful in the paper and textile industries. Restrictions on the sodium peroxide market can be illustrated by the drawbacks of sodium peroxide. However, by using appropriate care and appointing trained workers to treat the chemical, it can be conquered. Furthermore, the overall demand over the expected timeframe is rising.
The “Sodium Peroxide Market report – Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Sodium Peroxide Industry.
By Product Grade: Industrial Grade, Reagent Grade, and Analytical Grade.
By End-Use Industry: Textiles Industry, Paper & Pulp Industry, Mining Industry, Chemical Laboratories, Food Industry, Aerospace Industry, Defense Industry and Others.
By Geography: North America, South America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
- For analytical considerations, it is used as a substitute for perchloric acid as an oxidizing agent. It is used because it is capable of bleaching wood pulp in the paper and garment industries. It is commonly used to extract minerals from mineral ores. When sodium peroxide reacts with carbon dioxide to produce sodium carbonate, oxygen produces, and is also useful in submarines and scuba gear. It is commonly used as a reagent for quantitative study of compounds such as arsenic, sulphur and chromium in laboratories. It can also be used for the extraction of cobalt, nickel and zinc from manganese.
- It is commonly used as a disinfectant, a chemical for the laboratory, a bleaching agent, and other chemicals for processing. It is a well-known solid basis used widely for applications in industrial and formulation.
- It is also used to remove minerals from different ores. Sodium peroxide is used as an oxidative reagent in laboratory activities. It is used in lightweight structural parts manufacture in the aerospace industry. It is primarily used as a source of oxygen in submarines.
- Nevertheless, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the end-use sectors are greatly impacted, as most countries have given "stay at home advice," i.e. lockout. This aspect, in the current scenario, restricts the growth of the industry.
Sodium Peroxide Market Segment Analysis - By End-Use Industry
Paper & Pulp Industry sector has highest market share in Sodium Peroxide Market in 2019, by growing at a CAGR of 5.6% during forecast. In the pulp & paper industry, sodium peroxide is commonly used for digesting wood to produce wood pulp, and as a bleaching agent to neutralize bleached pulp and paper. It is also used in waste paper encoding. In solid, flake, or powder type, sodium peroxide is available, while its water solution is used in the pulp & paper industry. The main countries for the pulp & paper manufacturing markets in the Asia-Pacific region are India and China, while in Europe, Finland and Sweden account for about 60 percent of European pulp demand. More than 110 pulp mills in the United States and Canada employ over 3 million metric tons of sodium peroxide annually in North America. All these aspects are predicted during the projected period to amplify the global demand.
Sodium Peroxide Market Segment Analysis - Geography
APAC dominated the Sodium Peroxide Market share with more than 44.8%, followed by North America and Europe. China is also the leading producer and consumer of sodium peroxide. In addition, as a result of its massive forest reserves, the country is the world's largest pulp and paper production nation. With the growth in the pulp and paper industry, combined with growing demand from other industries, the use of sodium peroxide is expected to increase over the forecast period in the world.
Sodium Peroxide Market Drivers
Increasing the production capacity of sodium peroxide
One of the new developments is the growing production ability of suppliers of sodium peroxide and vendors are now investing in increasing their production capacity of sodium peroxide to satisfy the increasing needs of end-user industries. In MEA, South America, and APAC, pulp & paper and alumina consumption volumes are growing, resulting in sodium peroxide capacity expansion. Furthermore, the high demand for alumina and organic sodium peroxide will increase the total need for sodium peroxide over the forecast period. This advancement is supposed to have an encouraging influence on the growth of the entire industry.
Sodium Peroxide Market Challenges
Presence of alternatives
Due to its heavy protocols on packaging, usage and release after use, obstacles for the sodium peroxide industry include alternatives for the pH adjustment market and its strong rick character. There is likely to be a limit to sodium peroxide in the advancement and replacement of other chemicals that work similarly in the treatment and textile industries. There are, from now on, just small limitations to the demand from which the market continues to expand, as the use of sodium peroxide in its supply chain is very massive, with substantial and valuable goods.
Technology launches, acquisitions and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Sodium Peroxide Market. In 2019, the market of Sodium Peroxide has been consolidated by the top five players accounting for xx% of the share. Major players in the Sodium Peroxide Market are lpha Aesar, Beijing Huawei Ruike Chemical Company Limited, AkzoNobel, Beijing Universal Century Technology Co., Ltd, Solvay S.A, and Tianjin Kemiou Chemical Reagent Co., Ltd., and among others.
1. Sodium Peroxide Market- Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Sodium Peroxide Market- Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key Trends by Product Grade
2.3 Key Trends by End – Use Industry
2.4 Key Trends by Geography
3. Sodium Peroxide Market- Landscape
3.1 Comparative analysis
3.1.1 Market Share Analysis- Top Companies
3.1.2 Product Benchmarking- Top Companies
3.1.3 Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.4 Patent Analysis- Top Companies
3.1.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Sodium Peroxide Market- Startup companies Scenario Premium Premium
4.1 Top startup company Analysis by
4.1.3 Market Shares
4.1.4 Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Sodium Peroxide Market– Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case studies of successful ventures
5.4 Customer Analysis - Top companies
6. Sodium Peroxide Market- Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints
6.3 Market Opportunities
6.4 Porters five force model
6.4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3 Threat of new entrants
6.4.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Sodium Peroxide Market-Strategic analysis
7.1 Value chain analysis
7.2 Opportunities analysis
7.3 Market life cycle
7.4 Suppliers and distributors Analysis
8. Sodium Peroxide Market– By Product Grade (Market Size - $Million)
8.1 Industrial Grade
8.2 Reagent Grade
8.3 Analytical Grade
9. Sodium Peroxide Market- By End Use Industry (Market Size - $Million)
9.1 Textiles Industry
9.1.1 Bleaching Agent
9.2 Paper & Pulp Industry
9.2.1 Bleaching Wood Pulp
9.3 Mining Industry
9.3.1 Extraction of Minerals
9.4 Chemical Laboratories
9.5 Food Industry
9.5.1 Sausage Casing Cleaner
9.6 Aerospace Industry
9.6.1 Lightweight structural components
9.7 Defense Industry
10. Sodium Peroxide Market- By Geography (Market Size - $Million)
10.1 North America
10.2 South America
10.2.5 Rest OF South America
10.3.9 Rest of Europe
10.4 Asia Pacific
10.4.5 South Korea
10.4.6 Rest of Asia Pacific
10.5.1 Middle East
10.5.1.1 Saudi Arabia
10.5.1.4 Rest of Middle East
10.5.2.1 South Africa
10.5.2.3 Rest of South Africa
11. Sodium Peroxide Market- Entropy
11.1 New Product Launches
11.2 M&A’s, Collaborations, JVs and Partnerships
12. Market Share Analysis Premium
12.1 Market Share by Country- Top companies
12.2 Market Share by Region- Top companies
12.3 Market Share by type of Product / Product category - Top companies
12.4 Market Share at global level- Top companies
12.5 Best Practices for companies
13. Sodium Peroxide Market- List of Key Companies by Country Premium
14. Sodium Peroxide Market- Company Analysis
14.1 Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.2 Company 1
14.3 Company 2
14.4 Company 3
14.5 Company 4
14.6 Company 5
14.7 Company 6
14.8 Company 7
14.9 Company 8
14.10 Company 9
14.11 Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"