This report centers on the Aluminum Chlorohydrate in the worldwide market, particularly in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market in light of producers, regions, type and application.
What is Aluminum Chlorohydrate?
Aluminum chlorohydrate is a complex inorganic aluminum salt having the general formula AlnCl(3n-m)(OH)m. It is prepared from virgin aluminum which is mined and purified from naturally occurring mineral bauxite. It is one of the 18 aluminum based salts recognized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the US that can be used in the underarm antiperspirant products.
Applications of Aluminum Chlorohydrate:
Aluminum Chlorohydrate is used in pharmaceutical industries as Antiperspirants to reduce the amount of sweat on the skin and as a deodorant to reduce the underarm odor. It is used in the wastewater treatment plants in removing COD and BOD, iron, fluorides and floating oils. In the drinking water treatment plants, it is used as a flocculating agent which makes the impurities in the water to clump together. It is also used as a refractory binder to increase the bonding refractory material composition.
Trends in Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market:
- The demand for Aluminum chlorohydrate is increasing in its function being an antiperspirant agent in underarm cosmetics and is expected to be a major driver for the growth of the global aluminum chlorohydrate market over the forecast period. Besides, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has considered the utilization of aluminum chlorohydrate in antiperspirants as effective and safe. Moreover, there is no proof that aluminum chlorohydrate compound in antiperspirants can cause breast cancer and Alzheimer's disease. The number of waste and drinking water treatment plants are increasing because of expanding government activities for water treatment. This is expected to affect the development of the aluminum chlorohydrate market, attributable to its utilization in water treatment as a coagulant to remove suspended particles, BOD and COD etc., which are present in water.
- On March 17, 2017, Amarjeet Sohi, Minister of Infrastructure and Communities, and Peter Fassbender, Minister of Community, Sport and Cultural Development, announced a combined $373.2 million for 144 new projects in British Columbia through the Clean Water and Wastewater Fund (CWWF).
- One of the major challenges is that Aluminum Chlorohydrate will dry out very easily if they are not stored properly. The containers should be sealed tightly and stored in a shady and cool place to prevent vaporization. Like any alcohols, Aluminum Chlorohydrate is highly inflammable. It should not be used near an open flame and requires proper ventilation to avoid any danger. Industries should take care utmost care in handling and storage of Aluminum Chlorohydrate.
- On 18th of May 2018, Gansu Sangtian Clean Energy Development Co., Ltd. has been granted a patent named “M20 methanol gasoline Aluminum Chlorohydrate additive” in which M20 methanol gasoline is prepared with the Aluminum Chlorohydrate as an additive. This improves the phase separation resistance and helps in long-term storage in low-temperature high-humidity environments.
- September 29, 2017: Kemira has signed an agreement to form a joint venture – Kemira TC Wanfeng Chemicals Yanzhou (“NewCo”) with Shandong Tiancheng Wanfeng Chemical Technology (“Tiancheng”).
- March 10, 2017: Chemtrade Logistics has announced the acquisition of Cannexus Corporation.
Key Players in Aluminum Chlorohydrate market:
The companies referred to in the market research report includes the key players in the market who are Chemtrade, Kemira, Grace, ALTIVIA, USALCO, Gulbrandsen Chemicals, GEO, Parchem, Summit Chemical, Holland Company, A.B.Enterprises, FIRST, Changjiang Chemical, Bisheng and Innova corporate among others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market – By Form (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Aluminum Chlorohydrate – By End-user Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
9.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
9.3.2. Wastewater Treatment
22.214.171.124. Suspended Solids
126.96.36.199. BOD and COD
9.3.3. Drinking water treatment
188.8.131.52. Flocculating agent
9.3.4. Refractory Material
184.108.40.206. Refractory binder
10. Aluminum Chlorohydrate - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Aluminum Chlorohydrate - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Aluminum Chlorohydrate - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Aluminum Chlorohydrate – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
12.1. Market Share Analysis
12.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
12.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
12.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
12.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
12.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
12.1.6. Best Practises for companies
13. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
14. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market Company Analysis
14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.6. Gulbrandsen Chemicals
14.8. Company 7
14.9. Company 8
14.10. Company 9
14.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market -Appendix
16. Aluminum Chlorohydrate Market -Methodology Premium
16.1. Research Methodology
16.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
16.1.2. Industry Databases
16.1.4. Company News
16.1.5. Company Annual Reports
16.1.6. Application Trends
16.1.7. New Products and Product database
16.1.8. Company Transcripts
16.1.9. R&D Trends
16.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
16.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends