Women Health Ingredients Market Overview
Women Health Ingredients Market size is estimated to be $32.5 billion in 2019, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period 2020-2025.Rapid urbanization, changing lifestyle, increasing awareness among women regarding health is a significantly driving the Women Health Ingredients market during the forecast period 2020-2025.In addition, new product innovation is further leading large manufactures to enter into the women’s health ingredients market thereby driving its demand. Moreover, according to an article published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, higher intake of vitamin C and linoleic acid and lower intake of fat and carbohydrates are associated with better skin-ageing appearance. The study also stated that promoting that staying healthy dietary behaviors may have additional benefits in women. Therefore, to match nutritional needs, it becomes important to maintain healthy eating habits, which prevents brain and muscle loss, fend off ailments like diabetes, breast cancer and heart-related-problems, plus preserve eyesight and protect skin.
The report: “Women Health Ingredients Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Women Health Ingredients Market.
By Application – Postmenopausal Osteoporosis, Hormone Infertility, Endometriosis, Contraceptive, Menopause and Others.
By Geography- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
- Postmenopausal osteoporosis accounted for the largest market share in 2019 owing to rising awareness among women regarding maintaining healthy bone density with increasing age.
- Asia-Pacific dominated the Women Health Ingredients Market in 2019 owing to the increasing women population along with rising demand of better health ingredients in that region.
- Growing awareness towards women’s health is a major factor driving the Women Health Ingredients Market during the forecast period 2020-2025
By Application- Segment Analysis
Postmenopausal osteoporosis accounted for the largest market share in 2019 and is projected to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to rising awareness among women regarding maintaining healthy bone density with increasing age. Moreover, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention an estimated 9% of U.S. adults over the age of 50 have osteoporosis (per WHO criteria), while nearly 50 half of adults and older have decreased bone mass. Furthermore, the intake of vitamin D from foods such as milk and vitamin supplements to help prevent osteoporosis is a significant factor contributing to its market growth.
Geography- Segment Analysis
Asia-Pacific dominated the Women Health Ingredients Market with a share of 36% region share. Increasing women population along with rising demand of better health ingredients is a significant factor contributing to its market growth. Moreover, the growing awareness of women hygiene practices in that region has led to the replacement of sanitary protection products leading to a significant rise in Women Health Ingredients market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Drivers – Women Health Ingredients Market
- Increasing Concern Towards Personal Health
Growing awareness towards personal health is a major factor driving the Women Health Ingredients Market during the forecast period 2020-2025.Moreover, as women continue to balance their professional lives along with domestic responsibilities personal care products used by women during menstruation, vaginal discharge and other bodily function related to the vulva is contributing to the market growth.
Technological advancement and growing innovation in Women Health Ingredients is major factor contributing to its market growth. Moreover, products such as Omega-3s during pregnancy and early life for child’s development is driving the women’s health ingredients market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Challenges – Women Health Ingredients Market
- Increasing Cost of Women Health Ingredients Products
Some of the factors that may impede the growth of the Women Health Ingredients market are increased costs of products, lack of accuracy compared to conventional devices and compatibility issues with other devices.
Women Health Ingredients Market Industry Outlook
Product Launches, Merger & Acquistion, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by the players in Women Health Ingredients market. Women Health Ingredients market top 10 companies are Novartis AG, Eli Lily and Company, Merck Co & Inc, Pfizer Inc, Amgen Inc, Sanofi, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc, Theramex, Astrazeneca and Agile Therapeutics.
- May, 2019: The US Food and Drug Administration has approved piqray in combination with fulvestrant for the treatment of postmenopausal women and men, with hormone receptor positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor-2 negative, PIK3CA mutated, advanced or metastatic breast cancer, as detected by FDA approved test following progression on or after an endocrine-based regiment.
1. Womens Health Ingredients Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Womens Health Ingredients Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends
2.2 Key trends by Application
2.3 Key trends by Geography
3. Womens Health Ingredients Market –Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking - Key companies
3.2 Financials Analysis - Key Companies
3.3 Market Share Analysis- Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Womens Health Ingredients Market- Startup companies Scenario Premium (Premium)
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Application Analysis
4.1.4 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Womens Health Ingredients Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Womens Health Ingredients Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints
6.3 Porters Five Force Model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Womens Health Ingredients Market -Strategic analysis
7.1 Value chain analysis
7.2 Opportunities analysis
7.3 Market life cycle
8. Womens Health Ingredients Market – By Application(Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
8.1 Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
8.2 Hormonal Infertility
9. Womens Health Ingredients Market - By Geography (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
9.1 North America
9.2.6 Rest of Europe
9.3.3 South Korea
9.3.5 Australia & New Zealand
9.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Rest of the World
9.4.1 Middle East
9.4.3 South America
10. Womens Health Ingredients Market - Entropy
11. Womens Health Ingredients Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape (Premium)
11.1. Market Share Analysis
11.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
11.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
11.1.3 Market Share by Country- Key companies
11.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
12. Womens Health Ingredients Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
13. Womens Health Ingredients Market Company Analysis
13.1 Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
13.2 Company 1
13.3 Company 2
13.4 Company 3
13.5 Company 4
13.6 Company 5
13.7 Company 6
13.8 Company 7
13.9 Company 8
13.10 Company 9
13.11 Company 10 and more
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.