Fromage Frais And Quark Market By Type (Fat-free, Regular, Creamy), By Application (Plain Fromage Frais & Quark, Flavored Fromage Frais & Quark, Savory Fromage Frais & Quark), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialist Retailers, Restaurants, Online Stores, Others), By Geography - Global Opportunity Analysis & Industry Forecast, 2021-2026
Fromage Frais And Quark Market Overview
- Quark Market growth is being driven by the inclination of purchasers towards healthy diet options with high protein dairy products coupled with lesser fat and salt measure.
- Geographically, Europe Fromage Frais and Quark Market dominated the market share in 2020 owing to fromage frais and quark being famous dairy products amidst Europeans. Furthermore, the health advantages offered by Fromage Frais and Quark push customers to include these dairy products in their daily menu.
- Basic nutritive characteristics of Quark have made it a better option than cheese, yoghurt and several more dairy products.
- Quark has 13.6% of protein measure with just 0.2g of fat and 0.04g of salt when compared to cottage cheese which includes just 11.5% protein with fat and salt measure much greater than the nutritive ground rules.
Fromage Frais And Quark Market Segment Analysis – By Distribution Channel
Fromage Frais And Quark Market Segment Analysis – By Application:
Fromage Frais And Quark Market Segment Analysis – By Geography:
Fromage Frais And Quark Market Drivers
Increased Recognition of Fromage Frais And Quark Through Organized Retail:
Fromage Frais And Quark Market Challenges
Covid 19 Impact on Supply demand Scenario:
Fromage Frais And Quark Market Landscape:
- In 2017, Alpro, the manufacturer of plant-based dairy products launched a novel commodity termed vegan quark. Though it was termed ‘plant-based alternative to quark’, it was later termed Alpro Go On not to get legal charges. It is soy-based.