In the past, Chlorobenzene was the primary ingredient or intermediate for the production of phenol and DDT. After the ban of DDT as a pesticide, at the Stockholm Convention in 2001, manufacturers had to find various substitutes as an effective pesticide. The chlorination of the benzene is reacted with chlorine, the result is 12 various organic compounds, majorly 1-chlorobenzene, o-dichlorobenzene, and p-dichlorobenzene. The increasing demand for pesticides and other agri-chemicals which extensively use chlorobenzene and its derivatives would lead to increase market growth for the chemical.
What is Chlorobenzene?
The chemical Chlorobenzene is a synthetically produced colorless and a highly flammable liquid. It is extensively used as degreasing agent and a solvent. It is an essential chemical intermediate in industrial manufacturing of adhesives, paints, polishes, waxes, pharmaceuticals, and rubber.
Market Research and Market Trends of Chlorobenzene Market
- Following are the market trends in the Chlorobenzene market.
- LANXESS presents new solutions for the rubber processing industry
- Major shift in chemicals manufacturing industries from the developed western countries to the developing Asia pacific nations, especially India and China.
- Malaysia recorded the maximum import annual growth rate of 3.47% from 2016-17.
Who are the Major Players in Chlorobenzene Market?
The key players in the manufacturing of Chlorobenzene and its derivatives are Lanxess, Kureha Corporation, Kutch Chemical Industries Ltd, Anhui Bayi Chemical Industry and Tianjin Bohai Chemical Industries.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Chlorobenzene Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Chlorobenzene Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Chlorobenzene Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Chlorobenzene Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Chlorobenzene Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Chlorobenzene Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Chlorobenzene Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Chlorobenzene Market – By Function (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Degreasing agent
8.3.3. Chemical intermediate
9. Chlorobenzene Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Chlorobenzene Market – By Grade (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Agrochemical grade
10.2. Industrial grade
10.3. Pharmaceutical grade
11. Chlorobenzene Market – By Form (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Free Flowing, White Flake
11.2. Clear Colorless liquid
12. Chlorobenzene - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Chlorobenzene Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
12.3. Chlorobenzene - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
12.5. Chlorobenzene - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
12.7. Chlorobenzene – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. South Korea
13. Chlorobenzene Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Chlorobenzene Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Chlorobenzene Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Chlorobenzene Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.3. Kureha Corporation
16.4. Kutch Chemical Industries Ltd
16.5. Anhui Bayi Chemical Industry
16.6. Tianjin Bohai Chemical Industries
16.7. Company 6
16.8. Company 7
16.9. Company 8
16.10. Company 9
16.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Chlorobenzene Market -Appendix
18. Chlorobenzene Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends