The market for Chromotropic Acid Disodium Dihydride is limited to its use as a reagent and as a chromogenic agent. The market is mainly segmented into the pharmaceuticals and the dye industry, with smaller portions being of specialty chemicals and laboratory uses. There are quite a few players in the market with a lot of them being Chinese and American but the market is not very big and is limited so far based on its application and R&D
What is Chromotropic Acid Disodium dihydride?
Chromotropic Acid disodium dihydride also called Disodium Chromotropate dihydride is a white to tan colored crystalline salt. It has chromogenic properties, which means, it has a different structure in an acidic solution and a different structure in a basic solution due to which there is a change in color to the solution on reaction.
It is a fine chemical used in the pharmaceutical and dyestuffs industry due to its chromogenic property. It is used as a chromogenic reagent to quantify other chemicals in pharmaceutical industries and small scale laboratories and is majorly used in the dyestuff industry because of its property to give color on reaction. It is classified as ‘Mordant brown 7’ by the dye industry due to its tan color.
- Chromotropic acids react with some metals to form their colored complexes. Hence they are very useful in Pharmaceutical and Academia to identify metals in solutions. Hence its use as an analytical reagent in pharmaceuticals and academia is positive for the market.
- Its use in the analytical testing of formaldehyde in drinking water and other water sources is a key driver of this product. The simplicity of its use and its precision in quantifying the formaldehyde content has made it a standard for testing.
- Due to the presence of formaldehyde naturally and from man-made sources, its related health hazards and its seepage into water and air the market for its quantification will unlikely disappear and hence Chromotropic acid disodium dihydride will have a stable market demand upwards.
- Dipyrone is an important analgesic and antipyretic drug, its detection and quantification is highly important and it is done so with the use of Chromotropic acid disodium dihydride. This also acts as an upward driver for the market of this chromotropic acid in the pharmaceutical sector.
Companies that sell this product include: Sigma Aldrich, Avantor, TCI Europe N. V. and many more.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.