This report centers on the Pyridine in the worldwide market, particularly in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market in light of producers, regions, type and application.
What is Oxalic acid?
Oxalic acid is a dicarboxylic acid which is occurred in many plants and vegetables. It is also produced in the body by metabolism of glyoxylic acid or ascorbic acid. It is an odorless white crystalline solid with sour in taste. It is soluble in water, alcohol and ether. It has three product grades anhydrous, aqueous solution and dihydrate.
Applications of Oxalic acid:
Oxalic acid has wide uses as a bleaching or cleaning agent and pharmaceutical to purification or dilution purposes. It is used as a mordant in the dying process. Another important application of oxalic acid is to smelting of rare earth metals. It is also used as a bleaching agent in the textile and wood industry.
Oxalic acid plays a crucial role in the rust-removing in the metal treatment industries. Apart from the above uses, oxalic acid is also used as a reducing agent in developing photographic films. It is also used in wastewater treatment remove calcium from wastewater.
Trends in Oxalic acid Market:
- The main driver in the global Oxalic acid market is the exponential growth of the pharmaceutical industry worldwide. At approximately valued at $5.4 trillion today, the pharmaceutical industry is one of top five in the global economy by total value. Therefore owing to the numerous uses of Oxalic acid in the pharmaceutical industry, the Oxalic acid market will also grow along with the pharmaceutical industry.
- Another major driver in the growth of the oxalic acid market is the increase the use of Oxalic Acid in bleaching and cleaning purposes in various industrial and household applications. As oxalic acid finds many applications in the household purposes which cannot be fulfilled completely by its alternatives, the Oxalic acid market is expected to grow in the following years.
- Research has been done on Li-ion batteries as even though there are rechargeable batteries in smartphones, cars and tablets, they should be charged again and again. Old batteries often found themselves in landfills or incinerators which are potentially harmful to the environment. Researches have done on naturally occurring fungi by an environment-friendly recycling process to extract cobalt and lithium from tons of thrown waste batteries. Oxalic acid and citric acid were used in the process of extraction. This research will boost the usage of oxalic acid in the batteries industries which in turn uplifts the Oxalic acid market.
- Another research has been done on the electrolysis of energy storage. Generally, hydrogen is being used in the electrolysis but a research team has developed a flow-type polymer electrolyte cell which reduces oxalic acid (OX) to glycolic acid, which has a higher volumetric energy-storage capacity than hydrogen gas. This research also boosts the usage of growth of oxalic acid in the renewable energy market and in turn augments the global Oxalic acid market.
- October 13, 2016: Ube Industries, Ltd. and Mitsubishi Chemical Corp have agreed to a tie-up for a 50-50 joint venture in the lithium-ion battery electrolyte business in China.
- September 14, 2016: Clariant, one of the world leaders in specialty chemicals has acquired in Kel-Tech Inc. and X-Chem LLC in the oilfield production chemicals business.
Key Players in the Oxalic acid market:
The companies referred to in the market research report includes industry key players in the Oxalic acid Market. They are Oxaquim S.A., Clariant, UBE Industries, Sigma-Aldrich, Honeywell International Inc., Uranus Chemicals, Indian Oxalate Ltd, Punjab Chemicals and Crop Protection, Radiant Indus Chem, Fengyuan Chemical, Dongfeng Chemical, Shaowu Fine Chemical, Gem Chemical, Longxiang and Taihe Chemical among others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Oxalic Acid Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Oxalic Acid Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Oxalic Acid Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Oxalic Acid Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Oxalic Acid Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Oxalic Acid Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Oxalic Acid Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Oxalic Acid Market – By Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Metal Processing
184.108.40.206. Rust Remover
8.3.3. Paints & Coatings
220.127.116.11. Photosensitive chemicals
8.3.5. Rare Earth Metals
18.104.22.168. Bleaching agent
22.214.171.124. Sampling agent
9. Oxalic Acid Market – By Product Grade (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.3. Aqueous Solution
10. Oxalic Acid - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Oxalic Acid Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Oxalic Acid - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Oxalic Acid - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Oxalic Acid – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Oxalic Acid Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Oxalic Acid Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
12.1. Market Share Analysis
12.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
12.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
12.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
12.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
12.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
12.1.6. Best Practises for companies
13. Oxalic Acid Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
14. Oxalic Acid Market Company Analysis
14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.2. Oxaquim S.A.
14.4. UBE Industries
14.6. Honeywell International Inc.
14.7. Uranus Chemicals
14.8. Company 7
14.9. Company 8
14.10. Company 9
14.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15. Oxalic Acid Market -Appendix
16. Oxalic Acid Market -Methodology Premium
16.1. Research Methodology
16.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
16.1.2. Industry Databases
16.1.4. Company News
16.1.5. Company Annual Reports
16.1.6. Application Trends
16.1.7. New Products and Product database
16.1.8. Company Transcripts
16.1.9. R&D Trends
16.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
16.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends