The global Artificial Intelligence in SME market is expected to grow by 2018-2023 the CAGR of 44%. The market is driven by huge investment in AI worldwide. AI is considered fourth industrial revolution. AI in SME is dominated by e-commerce, healthcare and Insurance. Major challenge which SMEs are facing, is high cost and technology oriented process. They don’t have access to large capital AI is playing very important role in advertisement and marketing.
What is Artificial Intelligence in SME?
SMEs are businesses that have employees, assets and revenue below a certain threshold, it varies from country to country. SME creates maximum jobs in emerging economies. SMEs are still struggling to the adopt AI to increase the efficiency and reduce the chances of error. AI in SME is use of AI in Small medium Businesses to automate the process and driving it to become more customer centric. Many SMEs believes that AI is higher priced and needs high technical demand. Researchers indicate that artificial intelligence will be able to perform more task in coming years. Artificial intelligence has already proven effective at automating repetitive tasks that salesperson, HR specialists, and small business owners used to spend hours each day.
What are the applications of Artificial Intelligence in SME?
Artificial Intelligence is impacting almost every business irrespective of their size. AI can automate the business process. AI powered apps can schedule meeting, answer customer’s request and inform about travel time. With the help of AI HR executive can filter the suitable candidates from pool of applicants on various parameter effectively. AI integrated CRM helps salesperson to get more insight about customer which help them in planning marketing and sales strategy. SMEs are using AI for marketing and advertisement. AI powered competitive analysis tools help SMEs to keep track of competitors across the world through different channels, identifying prices and PR activity also. Today all type of companies using chatbots for customer service and financial transaction with their prospect and customer. AI is also used for training and development purpose. AI is used for managing inventory in stores and warehouses. AI can easily map out the expenditure of SMEs.
Market Research and Market Trends of Artificial Intelligence in SME:
- Artificial Intelligence in SME is allowing companies to cut down their cost, automate their process and reduce the chances of error. AI Chatbots are used by companies as customer assistants for various purposes such as sales, customer care executive (over phone), and online chat executive. AI is empowering small finance companies as it is affordable as well as chances of error occurrence is very low.
- This year IBM launched Watson assistants for SMEs to enhance their royalty and transform customer experience even while keeping the data secure and private.
- Active.Ai empowers banks and other financial institutions to intuitively and intelligently engage customers on mobile, chat, or voice-enabled IoT devices using AI.
- AI integrated tools like Gong, Chorus and Jog record and transcribe the call the sales representative had with customer. It can help in strategizing sales plan.
Who are the Major Players in Artificial Intelligence in SME Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Google LLC, NVidia, Tesla and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market - Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market – By Deployment (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. On Premises
8.3.3. On Cloud
9. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market – By Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2. Machine Learning
9.3. Deep Learning
9.4. Natural Language Processing
10. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market – By Learning Model (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.2. Unsupervised Learning
10.3. Supervised Learning
10.4. Reinforced Learning
10.5. Semi-supervised Learning
11. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market – By Platform (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.2. In Store
12. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market – By SME Market Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.2. Sole proprietorship
12.4. Close Corporation
12.5. Limited liability Partnership
13. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.4. Virtual Personal Assistant
13.5. Product Recommendation
13.6. Ecommerce marketing
13.7. Improving Talent Acquisition
13.8. Predictive Analysis
13.13. Inventory Management
13.10. Security Application
14. Artificial Intelligence in SME - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.1. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market - North America Segment Research
14.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
14.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.2.2. Revenue and Trends
14.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of North America
14.3. Artificial Intelligence in SME - South America Segment Research
14.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.4.2. Revenue and Trends
14.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Costa Rica
188.8.131.52. Rest of South America
14.5. Artificial Intelligence in SME - Europe Segment Research
14.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.6.2. Revenue and Trends
14.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
14.7. Artificial Intelligence in SME – APAC Segment Research
14.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.8.2. Revenue and Trends
14.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. South Korea
15. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market - Entropy
15.1. New product launches
15.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
16. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
16.1. Market Share Analysis
16.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
16.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
16.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
16.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
16.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
16.1.6. Best Practises for companies
17. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
18. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market Company Analysis
18.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
18.2. Google LLC
18.5. Company 4
18.6. Company 5
18.7. Company 6
18.8. Company 7
18.9. Company 8
18.10. Company 9
18.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
19. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market - Appendix
20. Artificial Intelligence in SME Market - Methodology
20.1. Research Methodology
20.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
20.1.2. Industry Databases
20.1.4. Company News
20.1.5. Company Annual Reports
20.1.6. Application Trends
20.1.7. New Products and Product database
20.1.8. Company Transcripts
20.1.9. R&D Trends
20.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
20.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends