The race towards being smart not only in technology but also in the infrastructure is making people to adopt big data in transforming their cities into smart cities. As people are looking towards future making their life easier they are adopting big data in day to day activity. This report focuses on the technology that will lead to the adoption of some parameters for smart cities. The IoT powered by big data and analysis is expected to play and integral part in supporting and making cities smarter not only the forthcoming but also the present one.
What are Big Data Market in Smart Cities?
Big Data is defined as the capture, storage and analysis of large and complex data sets which are generally difficult to be processed or handled traditionally. Smart cities are cities are built on smart and intelligent solutions and technology which leads the adoption of smart governance, smart energy, smart building, smart mobility, smart infrastructure, smart technology, smart healthcare and smart citizen. Smart cities corresponds to the integration of Internet of Things (IoT) and Big data analytics to make cities smarter and more sensible. Smart cities comprises the basic necessities and higher technologies for effortless and quality living. Big Data offers the valuable insights from large amount of data collected through various data generators to facilitate the building of smart cities.
What are the applications of Big Data Market in Smart Cities?
Big Data driven analytics and collected data provides the concrete base for building up the smart cities with the network technology such as Internet of Things and Cloud computing. The application of Big Data Market in Smart cities are Smart Governance, Smart Energy, Smart Mobility, Smart Infrastructure and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Big Data Market in Smart Cities:
- Smart cities have played a key role in transforming the life of humans. The shift from traditional computing to a sophisticated computing with increase in connecting devices and sensors has made viable for living in smart environment. The urbanization does not depends only on the physical infrastructure but also on communication and social infrastructure. The big data and Internet of Things (IoT) has played an important role in the workability of smart city initiative by offering large amount of data collected through various sources. Such data mostly include the unstructured data collected by other means. IoT allows the integration of sensors, actuators, radio frequency and Bluetooth in real environment by highly networked services.
- The large amount of unsaturated data are collected and stored in the cloud or data center using data bases such as Hadoop and NoSQL. Parallel and Distributed algorithms, programming models can be used as data analytics for processing large data sets to obtain the value from stored data. IoT bridges the gap between the data generators and receivers through network technology. The IoT when integrated with cloud computing and big data analytical capabilities will enable the provisioning of innovative public and private services.
- One of the current trend in the Big Data Market in Smart Cities is the usage of Cloud computing as a storage to cut short the investment made on building a new infrastructure. It can be combined with IoT for the services such as providing a platform for service, software and infrastructure as a service. Cloud computing has made big data analytics approachable to everyone. Other technology such as ApacheS4, Strom and Spark streaming which can enable data storage and processing has been recently adopted to setup the seamless communication between the sensing devices. Governments of various countries are focusing on big data in smart cities as it can help in identifying the traffic snarls, energy consumption, infrastructure and citizen requirement. This technology will certainly grow and revolutionize the way of living, infrastructure, governing and thinking.
Who are the Major Players in Big Data Market in Smart Cities?
The companies referred in the market research report are LotaData, Qlue, HAAS Alert partnership Organization and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.