Big Data Consulting Market By Type (Solutions, Services), By Deployment (Cloud, On-Premises, Hybrid), By Application (Data Strategy Consulting, Data Assessment, Analytics, Design & Architectural Consultation, Implementation, Capacity Planning, Performance & Opportunity Analysis, Customer Insights & Others), By Organization Size (SMEs & Large Enterprises), By End-Use Industry (BFSI, Transportation, Government & Defense, Healthcare & Life sciences, Education & Research, IT & Telecom, Retail & Others), By Geography - Global Opportunity Analysis & Industry Forecast, 2021-2026
Big Data Consulting Market Overview
Big Data Consulting Market Report Coverage
- The expansion of the Internet of Things (IoT) has added numerous new sources of Big Data into the Data Management background and is one of the major trends in the forecast period.
- Use of Business Intelligence (BI) from the cloud will increase, and the on-going advancement in improved data visualization models and self-service software will be seen in analytics.
- AI and Machine Learning technology are moving at a faster pace and helping businesses transform, through cases like real-time ads, pattern recognition, malfunction detection, etc. Working on traditional algorithm of machine learning will become faster and more accurate helping enterprises to make more appropriate decisions. This major change will help the market to continue its growth in the coming decade
Big Data Consulting Market Segment Analysis - By Applications
Big Data Consulting Market Segment Analysis - By End-Use Industry
Big Data Consulting Market Segment Analysis - By Geography
Big Data Consulting Market Drivers
Rising Consultancy surrounding development of Big Data Architecture
Rising Amount of Data Generated by Organizations
Big Data Consulting Market Challenges
Concerns Regarding Data Privacy
Big Data Consulting Market Landscape
- In March 2021, The AKKA Group, a European leader in engineering consultancy and R&D services in the mobility sector and Data Science expert is joining forces with the Grenoble-based start-up SYLFEN via its Big Data platform in order to develop the building of the future, self-sufficient in renewable energy.
- In May, 2020 Accenture acquired Byte Prophecy, an automated insights and big data analytics company from India. The acquisition will help Accenture meet what it sees as growing demand for enterprise-scale AI and digital analytics solutions across the region. As part of the deal, nearly 50 data science and data engineer experts will join Accenture Applied Intelligence, the global IT consulting firm’s team and service for artificial intelligence, data, analytics and automation.