Internet of things (IOT) is now taking place in humans day to day life, due to IOT, humans can do things easily and in a better way, may be whether they are in their home, in their vehicle or in their workplace, they are becoming smart, they can control any of the appliances from one single handy devices, it can be either their smartphone or any other monitoring devices.
What is Human Internet of Things (HIoT)?
Internet of things is a concept of connecting any device to the internet or any other connected devices. It use a platform, which integrates data from different devices and then it analyze most valuable information with applications built to the specific data needs. In human internet of things, IOT works on their day to day life like in smart home applications, transportation, and health care. IOT makes to live life easily and in a better way.
Market Research and Market Trends of Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market:
- As before, when we went to bed and then suddenly we think that we forgot to lock the front door and to maintain the temperature of the thermostat, we have to get up from it and run to do that thing. So now, with the use of IOT platforms with our smart home devices like smartphone or any other monitoring device, we can lock our front door remotely and turn up the heat without leaving the bed.
- Home security is also famous as current trend in smart homes, as I gave an example of front door locking, by using home security applications, we can install cameras, doorbells, and other security gathered devices that can be accessible right from the smartphone. Home automation is not only making our life efficient, but it also makes it safe.
- Now for analyzing vehicle performance and driver behavior, modern TELEMATICS system are capable to provide comprehensive feedback to both managers and drivers. It also allows route planning and vehicle maintenance based on real time data. It also allows to record detailed input such as road conditions and elevations, this data can be use further to other connected vehicles to accelerate and brake more efficiently. As we know for better performance leads to low emissions which is also good for this green world.
- Getting the product to the customer at the right date, right time, and right place with worthy costs is what the business is all about. Now IOT provides global scale with close up focus. Now instead of wasting time in scanning bar codes, it is feasible to use sensors to track the product. So that the costumer will get their product at the exact time of which it was estimated.
- Now, if we talk about healthcare, IOT technologies are advancing diagnostic practices as advanced cognitive analytics which review X-Rays or MRIs scan to recognize those obscure conditions which was hard to see and sometimes often missed by human eyes.
- To monitor patient actions, a care-plan-specific mobile apps is being introduced, which look after their physical therapy to reduce readmission rates.
Who are the Major Players in Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are ARM, Atmel, Intel Corporation, Melexix, Cisco systems, Inc., General electric, ABB, LG electronics, Samsung electronics, Electrolux and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market - Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market – Targets (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Device Management
8.3.2. Semantic Standards
9. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market – By Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1.1. Remote patient monitoring services
9.1.2. Mobile health technology
9.1.4. Medication management
10. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) – By End users (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.1. Health care market
10.3.1.1. Electronic healthcare Record
10.3.1.1.1. Remote health monitoring
10.3.1.2. Connected healthcare facilities
10.3.1.5. Smart beds
10.3.1.6. Smart pills
10.3.1.7. Predictive medicine
11. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of North America
11.3. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Costa Rica
188.8.131.52. Rest of South America
11.5. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
11.7. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. South Korea
12. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.4. Intel Corporation
15.6. Cisco systems Inc.
15.7. General electric
15.8. Company 7
15.9. Company 8
15.10. Company 9
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market - Appendix
17. Human Internet of Things (HIoT) Market - Methodology
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends