The Data Center as a Service market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10% during forecast period i.e. 2018-2023. As the consumer data storage devices are portable, they allow users to retrieve data irrespective of the time and location. Enterprise data storage stores data through an interconnected network of enterprise data storage devices. Enterprise data storage has gained a significant foothold in its adoption in the IT & Telecom industry, as a prime solution for disaster recovery. It should be solution to common agency business problems, solution for the evolution of government ICT away from specific and unique system towards a more consolidated, standard and shared environment.
The market has been segmented on the basis of application, service model, end-users and the industry verticals.
What is Data Centre as a service (DCaas)?
DCaaS is a utility computing service where facilitating organization give their data server infrastructure and facilities for rent to clients. Because, if any company owing their own Data Centre is very high cost but needed. Now they can tap in to affordable, utility like technologies without managing the Centre themselves.
Benefits of DCaaS, It reduces data centre floor space and associated costs, increase efficiency of data centre information and Improved matching of data centre ICT facilities to business need.
What are the applications of Data Centre as a service (DCaas)?
The application for DCaaS in different areas like- for modernize the machine data which will help them manage resources and workloads more effectively, increase performance and drive innovation that DCaaS provides to address agency’s mission objective faster, dramatically reduce time simplifies and accelerates the process of deploying new technologies in data center which leads to far less downtime, it reduces total cost of ownership and partner with an experience industry adviser.
Market Research and Market Trends of Blockchain Market:
- The choice of switching data center subsidizing from capital use to an operational expense, which may enable few companies to meet their monetary objectives, which is driving the shift to DCaaS.
- AI has arrived in data Centre, holding enormous guarantee self-manage data center. This technology is being used with DCIM (data Centre infrastructure management) for analyzing the power, capacity planning and cooling as well as the overall condition of backend system.
- The IT constant that will keep on driving change in the server farm is virtualization. It will reduce the hardware cost and can be easily maintain, with less electricity used, easier backup etc. will also help to drive the market exponentially.
- Now a days you must be hearing news about Microsoft has sunk a data centre in the sea. It is a white cylinder containing computers known as data center could sit up to five years on the sea floor. It has enough room to stores data equal to 5 million movie. If this project will get success, Microsoft envisages sinking group of five more these cylinder which will take years of land.
Who are the Major Players of Blockchain Market in Supply Chain market?
The major players in this market are Cloud Central Pty Ltd, Datacom Systems (ACT) Pty Ltd, Enterprise Data Corporation Pty Ltd, Hewlett-Packard Australia Pty. Ltdand 36 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Data Centre as a Service Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Data Centre as a Service Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Data Centre as a Service Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Data Centre as a Service Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Data Centre as a Service Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Data Centre as a Service Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Data Centre as a Service Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Data Centre as a Service Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Enterprise Data Storage
184.108.40.206. Software-Defined Storage (SDS)
220.127.116.11. Hard Disk & Flash Storage
18.104.22.168. Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
22.214.171.124. Cloud-based Storage
8.3.2. Consumer Data Storage
126.96.36.199. Memory Cards
188.8.131.52. Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
184.108.40.206. Optical Disk
220.127.116.11. Solid State Devices (SSD)
18.104.22.168. USB Flash Drives
9. Data Centre as a Service Market – By Service Model (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Data Centre as a Service – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.3.1. Large Enterprises
11. Data Centre as a Service Market – By Industry verticals (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4. IT & Telecom
11.6. Research & Education
11.7. Aerospace & Defense
12. Data Centre as a Service - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Data Centre as a Service Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of North America
12.3. Data Centre as a Service - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Costa Rica
188.8.131.52. Rest of South America
12.5. Data Centre as a Service - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
12.7. Data Centre as a Service – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. South Korea
13. Data Centre as a Service Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Data Centre as a Service Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Data Centre as a Service Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Data Centre as a Service Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.2. Bulletproof Networks Pty Ltd
16.3. C3 Business Solutions Pty Ltd
16.4. Cloud Central Pty Ltd
16.5. Compuware Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
16.6. Datacom Systems (ACT) Pty Ltd
16.7. Dell Australia Pty Ltd
16.8. Digital (Digest) Data Design Pty Limited
16.9. Emantra Pty Ltd
16.10. eMite Pty Ltd
16.11. Enterprise Data Corporation Pty Ltd
16.13. Company 11
16.14. Company 13
16.15. Company 14 and More
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Data Centre as a Service Market -Appendix
18. Data Centre as a Service Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends