The global Cyber security market in the field of Fintech is projected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 15% during the forecast period 2018-2023. Fintech is using new applications in order to make transaction but the use of these applications is a risk at times. Thus in order to secure financial related activities, companies are strengthening the use of cyber security.
What is Fintech?
Fintech in simple terms is referred as use of technology for financial services. Fintech has basically expanded its horizon and are working on the similar path of a traditional bank. These companies provide online services like payment of bills, exchange of money, lend money for loans and many more functions. The main objective of this sector is to make banking available to every single person who has a smart phone and start a new revolution of digitalized banking.
What are the reasons for using Cyber Security for Fintech?
The companies that offer financial services using technology or some application possess a major threat of being attacked. Because these applications only run with the help of Internet, so the chances of the data being hacked are high. These data mainly contains the personal information like bank details, credit number and various other data. If the data is not being properly handled it will cause a great loss. Hence such companies should assure that they are well secured and make sure that they use the latest cyber security services in order to curb these cybercrimes.
Market Research and Market Trends of Fintech:
- Block chain will be the next big trend in this market. The main advantage of using block chain technology is that it provides transparency to both the parties as there will be no third person to verify it.
- Cyber security to create a lot of employment opportunities. The employment opportunity is high because of the increase in cybercrimes. There are only limited resources available because of the lack of experience in cyber field.
- Cyber threat Intelligence will be coming into play to reduce the damage caused by cybercrimes. They will keep a close watch on pattern of attacks and vulnerabilities
Who are the Major Players Cyber Insurance Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are XL Catlin Group Limited ,American International Group, Axis Holding capitals , GSK Insurance and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2022.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Cyber Security Market In Fintech - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Cyber Security Market In Fintech - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Cyber Security Market In Fintech
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Cyber Security Market In Fintech – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Cyber Security Market In Fintech – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Cyber Security Market In Fintech Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Cyber Security Market In Fintech -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Cyber Security Market In Fintech – By Services (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Back End Services
8.3.3. Consumer Facing Services
9. Cyber Security Market In Fintech – By Solutions (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2. Identity and Access Management
9.3. Risk and Compliance Management
9.7. Unified Threat Management
10. Cyber Security Market In Fintech – By Domain (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.2. Payments and Transfers
10.3. Lending and Financing
10.4. Markets and Exchange
11. Cyber Security Market In Fintech – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
18.104.22.168. Retail Banking
22.214.171.124. Investment Banking
126.96.36.199. Corporate Banking
11.3.4. Other Financial Institutions
12. Cyber Security Market In Fintech - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Cyber Security Market In Fintech - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of North America
12.3. Cyber Security Market In Fintech - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Costa Rica
220.127.116.11. Rest of South America
12.5. Cyber Security Market In Fintech - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
12.7. Cyber Security Market In Fintech – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. South Korea
13. Cyber Security Market In Fintech - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Cyber Security Market In Fintech – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Cyber Security Market In Fintech – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Cyber Security Market In Fintech Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.2. XL Catlin Group Limited
16.3. American International Group
16.4. Axis Holding capitals
16.5. GSK Insurance
16.6. Company 5
16.7. Company 6
16.8. Company 7
16.9. Company 8
16.10. Company 9
16.11. Company 10 and More
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Cyber Security Market In Fintech -Appendix
18. Cyber Security Market In Fintech -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends