The robotic exoskeleton market is experiencing rapid growth over the past few years. The rapid growth in robotics and improvements in software, wide availability of 3d printing, motion sensors and highly efficient lithium ion batteries are having a cascading effect on robotic exoskeleton products.
What is Robotic Exoskeleton?
Robotic Exoskeleton refer to the use of mechanical structures, levers, rotors and hydraulics that allow movement on stiff body parts and provide a basis for performing tasks with strength and endurance. With the help of sensors and artificial intelligence the frame detects any bio neurotic signals from brain and triggers the frame to act accordingly to the instructions given. The instructions could be as simple as standing, sitting, lifting an object or placing an object on the floor. Robotic exoskeleton frames are being extensively used in Military, Healthcare and Industries.
Market Research and Market Trends of Robotic Exoskeleton Market
- Governments are investing in robotic exoskeletons for military purposes. The US government has invested $10 million for the TALOS project for developing a mobile exoskeleton to be used by their Special Forces. Military strength is often the forefront for Governments to showcase their strength to the world as superpowers. Innovations in modern warfare is vital to keep up with the impending threats possessed by rebels and terrorists. A person with a keen sight would notice that there has been little progress in terms of infantry capabilities. Chinese and the US army believe power suits will enhance a soldier’s ability to carry more weapons and loads with less efforts, making them agile and safer.
- Japan is currently the world oldest country and is expected to continue the same in the future. The number of people aged 65 or older account for 27.1% of the total population and is expected to reach 40% by 2050. With the increasing older population. In order to combat these problems, Japanese companies are experimenting on robotic exoskeletons which would assist old men and women to carry out regular tasks without hassle. Also, companies are working on separate robotic suits especially in hospitals to make it easy for nurses to lift and carry patients across whenever requirement arises.
- Companies who were among the first to implement industrial bots in their manufacturing are asking humans to test out robotic suits in their jobs.
- Worker safety has become a major concern for manufacturers
Who are the Major Players in Robotic Exoskeleton Analytics Market?
The major vendors in the Dark Analytics market are IBM Corporation, SAP, Amazon Web Services, Micro Focus, Dell EMC, Microsoft, Ave Point, Apple Inc., Teradata, Symantec and others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Robotic Exoskeleton Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Robotic Exoskeleton Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Robotic Exoskeleton Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Robotic Exoskeleton Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Robotic Exoskeleton Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Robotic Exoskeleton Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Robotic Exoskeleton Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Robotic Exoskeleton Market – By Product Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Robotic Exoskeleton Market – By Power (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Robotic Exoskeleton Market – By Body Part (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.2. Full Body
10.3. Upper Body
10.4. Lower Body
11. Robotic Exoskeleton Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12. Robotic Exoskeleton - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Robotic Exoskeleton Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of North America
12.3. Robotic Exoskeleton - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Costa Rica
126.96.36.199. Rest of South America
12.5. Robotic Exoskeleton - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
12.7. Robotic Exoskeleton – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. South Korea
13. Robotic Exoskeleton Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Robotic Exoskeleton Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Robotic Exoskeleton Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Robotic Exoskeleton Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.2. IBM Corporation
16.4. Amazon Web Services
16.5. Micro Focus
16.6. Dell EMC
16.8. Ave Point
16.9. Apple Inc.
16.11. Company 10
16.12. Company 11
16.13. Company 12 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Robotic Exoskeleton Market - Appendix
18. Robotic Exoskeleton Market - Methodology
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends