India Photonics Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth And Forecast 2021 - 2026
India Photonics Market Overview
The Global market for India Photonics Market is estimated to reach $70.0 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2021 to 2026. Photonics is a technology of generating and harnessing light and other forms of energy through photons. The demand of photonics technology in various fields like aerospace technology, healthcare, environmental technology and others are projected to propel the significant growth of the India Photonics Market. Use of laser technology in most of the healthcare centers for cancer monitoring is one of the factors driving the growth of the India Photonics market. Use of photonics in Indian market for cost-effective cancer screening, green-house gas monitoring, water management and others are boosting the growth of India Photonics Market. The rise in R&D activities of photonics technology, particularly focused on optical fiber communication, biophotoncis and lighting is also driving the growth of the market. Investment and funding in various projects related to photonics technology are aiding the growth of the market.
The report: “India Photonics Market – Forecast (2021-2026)”, by IndustryARC covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the India Photonics market.
By Product Type: Photovoltaics, Biophotonics, Lighting, Displays, Optical Fiber Communication, Image Sensors, Optical Storage, Laser Light Sources, Optical Components and Modules
By End user: Industrial, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Telecom, Medical, Consumer Electronics, Infrastructure, Energy and Others
- The rise in use of LASER technologies in healthcare sector along with rise in applications of fiber optics in telecommunication sector, media & broadcasting, military and defense and others are driving the growth of the market.
- Use of Photonics technology in healthcare is one of the major applications inthe market owing to the rise in use of LASER treatment technology in Urology, oncology, dermatology and other treatments are boosting the growth of the market.
- In India, rise in demand for fast internet along with internet penetration by various companies has resulted in deployment of optical fiber owing to its bandwidth and communications thereby fueling the growth of the market in India.
India Photonics Market, 2020-2026
For more details on this report - Request for Sample
India Photonics Market Segment Analysis - By Type
By type the India Photonics Market is segmented into Photovoltaics, Biophotonics, Displays, optical components and others. Optical components are witnessing significant growth in the market at 8.9% through 2026 owing to the wide use of optical fibers for communications in the field of telecommunications. Fiber optic cables carry information between two places using only light-based technology. A single fiber optic cable is responsible for several million calls across the globe. Apart from telecommunication industry, optical fibers had large applications in medical sector as it is used for light guides, imaging tools and others. Traditional copper cables are replaced by optical fibers owing to their large bandwidth and improved data communication speed over large distances. Furthermore, fiber optics is used as hydrophones foe seismic and SONAR, aircrafts, submarines and other underwater applications aiding the growth of the market.
India Photonics Market Segment Analysis - End users
By End Users the market is segmented into Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics, Energy sector, Automotive, Industrial and others. Consumer Electronics is dominating the market at 24.3% share in 2020. The growing use of photonics in sensors, solar power LED street lighting, mobile home theater headset and others are aiding the growth of photonics in consumer electronics. Photonics are used in manufacturing of high resolution flat-panel displays and cameras along with smart phones, television and others. Companies are focusing on innovations in laser technologies for manufacturing of these sophisticated and high resolution devices using these technologies. In the recent days ultrafast lasers are used to provide these facilities in manufacturing. The leading LED technology revolutions are also influencing the market growth. Furthermore, the developments of organic LEDs and active –matrix organic LEDs offer superior overall image quality, power efficiency and weight at lower manufacturing costs. These factors are propelling the significant growth of the market.
India Photonics Market Drivers
Surge in adoption of Photonic technology in healthcare sector:
In India there is growing need of photonics technology in the healthcare sector owing to the country’s rising population along with industrial sectors. In the healthcare sector the growing use of laser technology in cancer treatment, eye surgeries and others are boosting the growth of the market. Futhermore, Laser technology is widely used in the healthcare sector for removing stones during the surgery in kidney, in eye surgeries to repair the detached retina, for shrinking the tumor size in cancer therapy. Laser is also used for cosmetic surgery.
Rising use of photonics applications in the various end use industries:
The rising use of photonics in various end use industries owing to its wide range of applications is projected to propel the growth of the market. The rise in use of fiber optics in media and broadcasting along with telecommunication for fast and better communications are driving the growth of the market. Fiber optics are widely use in military and defense for safe and secure communications. Furthermore, surge in adoption of photonic technology in form of sensors, lasers, optical fiber and others are also fueling the growth of the market.
India Photonics Market Challenges
Cost of Fiber optics components is expensive:
In India many of the end user industries are using electrical systems instead of fiber optics owing to the high cost of transmitters and receivers of the optical fiber. Lack of standardization of many industries has also limited the use of optical fiber in India. Since India is a developing country there is lack of educated technicians for deploying optical fibers in the industries hindering the growth of the market.
India Photonics Market Landscape
Technology launches, acquisitions, and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the India Photonics Market are given in this report. India Photonics Market is dominated by major companies such as Himachal Futuristic Communications Ltd, Simco Groups, Teracom Limited, Finolex Cabels Limited, Birla Furukawa Fiber Optics Limited, Sterlite Technologies Limited, RPG Cables Ltd., Laser SOS Pvt. Ltd., Scantech Laser Pvt. Ltd., and Suresh Indu Lasers Pvt. Ltd. among others.
- In February 2020- Amada (India) Pvt. Ltd. launched a new LASER technology machine ENSIS. It is a 9kw laser fiber machine. The machine controls beam with beam modulation and can be used to cut thick metals by beam modulation.
- In January 2019, SiLC, a silicon photonics-based provider of integrated 4D vision LiDAR solutions has announced the launch of a new silicon photonics LiDAR chip, an eye-safe LiDAR for various applications including autonomous vehicles, telecom, and others.
Report Code: ESR 0133
Report Code: ESR 0644
For more Electronics related reports, please click here
1. India Photonics Market - Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. India Photonics Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by type
2.3 Key trends segmented by geography
3. India Photonics Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
3.1 Comparative Analysis
3.1.1 Product/Company Benchmarking-Top 5 Companies
3.1.2 Top 5 Financial Analysis
3.1.3 Market Value Split by Top 5 Companies
3.1.4 Patent Analysis
3.1.5 Pricing Analysis (General Industry Pricing Trends)
4. India Photonics Market - Startup companies Scenario Premium (Premium)
4.1 Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3 Market Shares
4.1.4 Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. India Photonics Market - Industry Market Entry Scenario (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case studies of successful ventures
5.4 Customer Analysis
6. India Photonics Market - Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
7. India Photonics Market - By Strategic Analysis (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Product Life Cycle/Market Life Cycle Analysis
7.4 Supplier/Distributor Analysis
8. India Photonics Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
8.5 Optical Fiber Communication
8.6 Image Sensors
8.7 Optical Components and Modules
8.8 Laser Light Sources
8.9 Optical Storage
11. India Photonics Market – By End User Industry (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
11.2 Aerospace and Defence
11.4 Consumer Electronics
12. India Photonics Market – Entropy
13. India Photonics Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium (Premium)
13.1 Market Share Analysis by Type
13.2 Market Share Analysis by End Use Industry
14. India Photonics Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
15. India Photonics Market -Company Analysis
15.1 Company 1
15.2 Company 2
15.3 Company 3
15.4 Company 4
15.5 Company 5
15.6 Company 6
15.7 Company 7
15.8 Company 8
15.9 Company 9
15.10 Company 10