America’s coconut sugar market is expected to grow at CAGR of 4% during the forecast period i.e. 2018-2023. Growing end-use industries and rising prevalence of diabetes, especially among the middle edged population is expected to increase demand for coconut sugar over the projected period.
What is Coconut sugar?
Coconut sugar is a natural sugar made from coconut palm sap and looks like brown granulated sugar, which is the sugary circulating fluid of the coconut plant. It is boiled and dehydrated sap of the coconut palm.
What are the major applications for coconut sugar?
Coconut sugar offer more vitamins and minerals compared to white table sugar. It contains trace amounts of vitamin C, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron and copper. Coconut sugar also provides small amounts of phytonutrients, such as polyphenols, flavonoids and anthocyanidin, and antioxidants. You'll also find the B vitamin inositol, often used as a mood booster, in coconut sugar. The major applications of coconut sugar are dairy products, sweet products , cosmetics product and in baked food.
Market Research and Market Trends of America coconut sugar
- Coconut sugar qualified as a source of copper, phosphorous and vitamin C, and a rich source of potassium and thiamin which is also referred as vitamin B1. With lots of nutrients in food, coconut sugar will employed in many food ingredients as an alternative to sugar.
- Chocolate factories are now using coconut sugar to sweeten their chocolate candies. Furthermore, people mix the solid form of coconut syrup with water to make liquid syrup, used for sweetening drinks and pastries. However, the most popular and globally spread form of coconut sweetener is granulated coconut sugar which is now mostly preferred.
- Dark chocolates manufacturers are using 65% of coconut sugar in their chocolate manufacturing for development of an organic chocolate. This is expected to be followed by most of the companies operating in chocolate production.
Who are the Major Players in America coconut sugar market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Cook Organic Foods LLP, Activa Enterprises Ventures Inc., American Key Food Products, Andy Albao Enterprises, Bigtreefarms, Celebes Coconut Corporation.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Americas coconut sugar Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Americas coconut sugar Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Americas coconut sugar Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Americas coconut sugar Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Americas coconut sugar Market - By Nutrient (Qualitative)
7. Americas coconut sugar Market- By Form
8. Americas Coconut Sugar Market – By Distribution Channel
9. Americas coconut sugar Market – By Application
9.1.1. Powdered milk
9.1.2. Condensed milk
9.2.2. Ice cream
9.3. Baked Food
10. Americas coconut sugar Market – By End User Industry
10.2. Food & beverage
11. Market Entropy
11.1. New Product Launches
11.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.1. Cook Organic Foods LLP
12.2. Activa Enterprises Ventures Inc.
12.3. American Key Food Products
12.4. Andy Albao Enterprises
12.6. Celebes Coconut Corporation
12.7. Company 7
12.8. Company 8
12.9. Company 9
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights