India Electro Hydraulic Servo Valves Market size was valued $50.4 million in 2019, estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.43% during 2020-2025. The growing demand for single-stage, double-stage servo valves are highly penetrating the growth of the market for high-end and low level applications. Furthermore, the rising investment in the aerospace and defense industry for space exploration vehicles and other defense equipment are highly fueling the growth of the India Electro-hydraulic servo valve industry. The rise of automated manufacturing process leading to the implementation of industrial robots has further anticipated the growth of the India Electro-hydraulic servo valves market during the forecast period.
The report: “India Electro-Hydraulic Servo Valves Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the India Electro-Hydraulic Servo Valves Market.
By Product: Single Stage, Double Stage and Others
By Type: Nozzle Flapper Valve, Jet Action Valve, Dynamic Valve, Deflector Jet and Others
By Application: Industrial (Chemical, Power, Steel), Marine, Aerospace & Defense, Construction Sector, Oil and Others
- In 2019, the India Electro-Hydraulic Servo Valve market was dominated by Aerospace & Defense industry owing to increasing investment for the space exploration vehicles and defense equipment which comprises the use of high-end valves.
- The growing demand for single-stage servo valves for offering low cost solution in low level and high-end applications are also enhancing the growth of the market.
- The concept of Make in India and policies such as National Policy for Advanced Manufacturing is embracing the deployment of Industry 4.0 for advanced automated manufacturing process. These factor will drive the growing need for electro-hydraulic servo valves market in India.
- The major drawback that is hampering the growth of the market is the rise of technical issue associated with servo valves which leads to limit the power capacity of these valves.
Type - Segment Analysis
Single-stage segment held the largest market share in the India Electro-Hydraulic Servo Valves market in 2019. As the single-stage electro-hydraulic servo valves offers lower cost solution for the industrial and other low level applications that leads to the increasing use of these type of valves. Moreover, the increasing utilization of single-stage valves for high-end applications in order to provide high stability and suitability are further leading to the rising demand for these type of servo valves. This factors are surging the demand for the single-stage electro-hydraulic servo valve propelling the market growth.
Application - Segment Analysis
In 2019, Aerospace & Defense dominated the India Electro-hydraulic servo valve market with a share of more than 18.54%, followed by Industrial and Construction sector. The growing investment in the space exploration activities and defense is set to enhance the production of space exploration and vehicles and equipment which involves the use of servo valves. The increasing employment of electro-hydraulic servo valves in defense equipment for flight control and safety will enhance the demand of the market.
Drivers – India Electro-hydraulic Servo Valve Market
- Growing utilization of Industrial Robots
The adoption of industrial robots in automated manufacturing process is increasing rapidly which has led to the rise of productivity along with high quality output. As miniature hydraulic servo valves are used in the industrial robots for motion control such as control of leg motion, arm motion, joint motion and others. These valves are widely deployed in the robots which are being used for material handling, welding, painting, assembly and other automated industrial processes. Also, the rise of Industry 4.0 has highly enables the growing demand for advanced robotic process and automation in industries including manufacturing, automotive and so on. Thus, surging demand for industrial robots in automation will trigger the growth of India Electro-hydraulic servo valve market
- Rising demand for Electro-hydraulic servo valve in the Mining Industry
Electro-hydraulic servo valves are also commonly used in material test machines, active suspension systems, mining machinery and mill equipment. Moreover, the rising need for automation in the mining industry is further enhancing the need for advanced electro-hydraulic servo valves. In addition, the increasing integration of servo valves in several mining instruments will fuel the growth of the market.
Challenges – India Electro-Hydraulic Servo Valve Market
- Technical Problems Associated with Electro-hydraulic Servo Valves
The electro-hydraulic servo valves are categorized as either single-stage, two-stage, or three stage. In single stage, the servo valves includes torque or force motors that have lower power capability, this also limits the hydraulic power capacity of these valves. This feature can lead to stability problems in some applications. Therefore, these type of rising technical issue with these valves during operation can hinder the growth of the market.
Technology launches, acquisitions and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the India Electro Hydraulic Servo Valves market. In 2019, the market of India Electro Hydraulic Servo Valves has been consolidated by the top ten players – Moog Inc., Bosch Rexroth AG, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Eaton Corporation Plc, Woodward, Inc., Voith GmbH, Schneider Kreuznach, Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) and Oilgear Company
- In April 2018, Eaton Corporation announced the launch of electrohydraulic cylinder that features valve integration. This new product offers high-performance industrial cylinder, precision feedback transducer and control valve in a single package that creates single-source solution.