According to research high growth is expected in plastic market as the recent study finds that the demand of specialty plastic is expected to increase with a CAGR of 5% due to increase in construction activities in different regions. Most of the automotive industry is looking forward for specialty plastic as automotive batteries have a demand of cheap versatile polymer and polypropylene.
What is Specialty plastic?
As a name suggested specialty plastic is plastic, constructed according to requirement. For example, customized vehicle needed customized parts like plastic fuel tank, accessories and so on, which is not available in existing market so they approach specialty plastic industry to make it as per requirement.
Market Research and Market Trends of Specialty Plastics market.
- Most of the battery manufacturers require more than a simple plastic box and cover, so they are looking forward for specialty plastic manufactures to fulfill the needs.
- Specialty plastic manufactures, manufacturing light weight, heat resistant and have low friction coating specialty plastic product so due to this various industries are looking forward to adopt specialty plastic products.
What are the applications of Specialty plastic market?
The applications of specialty plastic market include plastic fuel tanks, plastic storage tanks, fuel storage tanks, chemical storage tanks, insulated container, ice box, fisheries box, plastic bins, insulated tank, hot water tank, water tanks for railway, material handling crates, virgin water tank so on.
Who are the Major Players in Specialty Plastics Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Biome Specialty-plastics, Eastman, Spectrum plastic group, and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Specialty Plastics Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Specialty Plastics Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Specialty Plastics Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Specialty Plastics Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Specialty Plastics Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Specialty Plastics Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Specialty Plastics Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Specialty Plastics Market – By type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Synthetic plastics
9. Specialty Plastics Market – by manufacturing methods (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1 Blow molding
9.2 Compression molding
9.3 Extrusion molding
9.4 Injection molding
9.5 Rotational molding
10. Specialty Plastics Market – By heat resistance (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11. Specialty Plastics Market – By packaging (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1.1 BULK PACKAGING
18.104.22.168 Metal packaging
22.214.171.124 Rigid plastic packaging
126.96.36.199 Flexible packaging system
188.8.131.52 Paper-based packaging
184.108.40.206 Aseptic bulk packaging
11.2 unit package
11.3 Intermediate packaging
12. Specialty Plastics Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.2.4 Irrigation system
12.2.1 Customized Endoscopic medical instrument
12.2.2 Customized Inhalers
12.2.3 Customized pumps
12.2.4 Customized pill dispensing equipment
12.3 Personal care
12.5 Automobile manufacture
13. Specialty Plastics Market – by processing (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.1.2 Unsaturated Polyesters
13.1.4 Phenol Formaldehyde
13.2.3 Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
14. Specialty Plastics Market – by Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.2 Tool and machine
14.3 Two polyesters combined
15. Specialty Plastics - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
15.1. Specialty Plastics Market - North America Segment Research
15.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
15.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
15.2.2. Revenue and Trends
15.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
15.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
15.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
15.3. Specialty Plastics - South America Segment Research
15.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
15.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
15.4.2. Revenue and Trends
15.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
15.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
15.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
15.5. Specialty Plastics - Europe Segment Research
15.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
15.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
15.6.2. Revenue and Trends
15.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
15.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
15.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
15.7. Specialty Plastics – APAC Segment Research
15.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
15.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
15.8.2. Revenue and Trends
15.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
15.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
15.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
16. Specialty Plastics Market - Entropy
16.1. New product launches
16.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
17. Specialty Plastics Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
17.1. Market Share Analysis
17.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
17.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
17.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
17.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
17.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
17.1.6. Best Practises for companies
18. Specialty Plastics Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
19. Specialty Plastics Market Company Analysis
19.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
19.2. Biome Specialty-plastics
19.4. Spectrum plastic group
19.5. Company 4
19.6. Company 5
19.7. Company 6
19.8. Company 7
19.9. Company 8
19.10. Company 9
19.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
20. Specialty Plastics Market -Appendix
21. Specialty Plastics Market -Methodology Premium
21.1. Research Methodology
21.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
21.1.2. Industry Databases
21.1.4. Company News
21.1.5. Company Annual Reports
21.1.6. Application Trends
21.1.7. New Products and Product database
21.1.8. Company Transcripts
21.1.9. R&D Trends
21.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
21.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends