The global Human Factor Security market is estimated to surpass $XX billion by 2025 growing at an estimated rate of more than XX% during 2018 to 2024.
What is Human Factor Security?
The human factor plays an important role in how strong or weak a company’s information security defenses are. It turns out that people in higher positions, such as executive and management roles, are less prone to becoming malicious insiders. It’s the lower-level employees who can weaken your security considerably. There are also other factors that can become corporate cyber security risks. They’re the less technological kind.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Human Factor Security market by security type, industry and geography.
What are the major applications for Human Factor Security?
The various industries where human factor play a key role include aviation, maritime, healthcare, information, manufacturing, banking & financial, retail, public administration and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Human Factor Security Ecosystem
- There are many organizations still struggling to gain visibility into user activities within their IT environments. This often leaves the organizations vulnerable and, helpless against insider breaches.
- The rising phenomenon of BYOD adopted by many enterprises and devices incorporating IoT technology are not secure enough. Personal data becomes vulnerable in the process.
- Default passwords and faulty communication methods are at the center of faulty security apparatus. Breaches of privacy due to the use of Internet of Things devices that have next to no inbuilt security will continue to rise in future.
- The growing adoption of technologies such as User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) will enable organizations to establish stricter control over their IT infrastructures and better understand vulnerabilities, so security holes are fixed before data breaches occur.
- Cyber criminals are moving towards less traditional, more profitable ransom ware targets including high net-worth individuals, connected devices, and businesses, even as vendor defences, user education, and industry strategies will counter traditional ransom ware campaigns.
- Cyber security firms suggest that organisations must augment machine judgment and the speed of orchestrated responses with human strategic intellect. This will help firms understand and anticipate cyber-attack patterns.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this, the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present, and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable as per your company needs to a certain extent. We do provide 20 free consulting hours along with the purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report as per your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and make the processes efficient.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&As, deals, partnerships, and product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.