North America Swine Feed Market Overview
North America Swine Feed Market size is forecast to reach $26.72billion by 2025,growing at a CAGR of 3%during the forecast period 2020-2025. Swine feed consists largely of feed activities such as protein supplements, minerals, and vitamin supplements.The growth of domestic and international quick service restaurants and nutrient related diseases along with the increasing demand for quality live products by consumers are the major factors driving the growth of the market in North America. Increased concern for health and ethical factors is set to further enhance the overall market demand of North America Swine Feed market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
The report: “North America Swine Feed Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the North America Swine Feed market.
By Form: Solid, Liquid, Powder
By Stage: Starters, Sows, Grower, Breeder
By Additives: Antibiotics, Chemobiotics, Dewormers, Copper Compounds, Probiotics, Others,
By Feeding Program: Complete Feed, Concentrates and supplements, Base Mix, Premixes, Others
By Country: U.S., Canada, Mexico
• North America dominates the global Swine Feed market owing to the increasing consumption of pork and stringent regulations. The North America Swine Feed market scope for different countries will be provided in the final report.
• The increased concern for health and ethical factors likely to aid in the market growth of North America Swine Feed market.
• Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the North America Swine Feed market report.
• High investments and occurrence of new diseases is estimated to create hurdles for the growth of North America Swine Feed market.
Stage- Segment Analysis
The Grower segment held the largest share in the North America Swine Feed market in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period 2020-2025. The growth in this segment can be attributed to have high protein deposition capacity. Sows feed contains ingredients that help in supplying energy, protein, Vitamin, mineral and amino acid and it helps to remain healthy during lactation. Rising occurrences of diseases owing to infected pork meat consumption have altered the product demand of swine feed. The grower segment is estimated to be the fastest growing segment and is estimated to register a highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Additives - Segment Analysis
Based on additives North America swine feed market are segmented into antibiotics, chemobiotic, dewormers, copper compounds and probiotics. Feed additives are nonnutritive items used in swine food to enhance the overall health of pigs and red meat. Antibiotics segment held the largest share in the North America swine feed market owing to their use to prevent colonization by pathogenic microorganisms in the intestine and to aid in control of respiratory and reproductive bacterial diseases.Additives had an important role in enhancing the nourishment given to swine that is they mainly improve the food and feed quality.To provide proper nutrition, additional vitamin supplements are mixed in livestock feeds.Vitamin additives are added as supplements into the mixture to improve and maintain animal health.The slow growth of the feed additives is that vitamin additives are used when the livestock is deficient and natural vitamins present in the feed. Additives are also given to the animals for improving their reproductivity and resistance to diseases.
Country- Segment Analysis
U.S dominated the global swine feed market in 2019 accounting total of 48.71% of overall North America swine feed Market.In the North American region, pork production is an essential part of the population diet and their eating habits.The U.S. dominated the North America swine market, and this is owing to its geographical size, climatic conditions, and economy. The technological advancements rise of population and huge investments in the market is making U.S. as one of the leading regions in swine feed market.Pork production and consumption are very high in North America and this is owing to pork’s high protein and less fat and cholesterol, as compared to beef and other meat sources. It provides a protein-rich meat source for consumers at a low cost, which makes it an affordable animal meat source for consumers.
Drivers –North America Swine Feed market
• Increased demand for quality live products by consumers
Pork is cheaper than other meat sources and this is a major factor for its high consumption.The large middle-class population, growing disposable income and changing consumer preferences are increasing the swine feed market demand in the North America. In the North American region, pork production is an essential part of the population diet and their eating habits. Hence, the high demand for swine feed and swine feed additives in the region drives the growth of the North America swine feed and feed additives. Demand for quality meat products by the consumer have significantly contributed to the rising demand for North America swine feed market.
• Increased industrial livestock production and technological innovations
Increased industrial livestock production and technological innovations has significantly contributed to the rising demand of North America swine feed market. Feed extracts are a significant source of nourishment given that makes the feed more edible.Swine feed is rich in vitamins, fibre content, and minerals, it gives several nutritional advantages. The consumption of pork meat is rising in newer markets.The rising incidences of disease outbreak owing to consumption of infected pork meat has influenced the demand for enhanced swine feed that optimises the health of pigs.The increasing awareness about the health of a pig has resulted in consumers compelling the pig farmers to use swine feed products that keep the pigs immune from enzootic disorders and the use of enhanced swine feed is set to lower the incidence rate of animal epidemics, thereby fuelling the demand in the global swine feed market.
Challenges – North America Swine Feed Market
• High investments and occurrence of new diseases
Some of the factors that is set to impede the growth of the North America swine feed market are high investments and occurrence of new diseases.The increased demand and low production of commodities has led to the price rise, which is affecting the swine feed market.
North America Swine Feed Market Industry Outlook
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the North America Swine Feed market 2019, North America swine feed market share is consolidated by the top ten players present in the market. North America Swine Feed top 10 companiesareCHR Hansen Holdings, Novus International Inc., Lallemand Inc., BASF,Royal D SM N.V., OsborneIndustries, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Alltech Inc. , Charoen Popkhand Foods, Associated British food among others.
- In April,2019, Charoen Popkhand Foods acquired Canadian pork producer HyLife.
- In March 2018,Osborne Industries launched a line of big feeders, stainless steel rectangular hog feeders, and ad-lib sow feeders to promote optimum feed efficiency, growth, and reduce overall waste.
1. North America Swine Feed Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. North America Swine Feed Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Stage
2.3 Key trends by Additives
2.4 Key trends by Feeding program
2.5 Key trends by Country
3. North America Swine Feed Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. North America Swine Feed Market - Startup Companies Scenario (Premium)
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. North America Swine Feed Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. North America Swine Feed Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. North America Swine Feed Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. North America Swine Feed Market – By Form (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9. North America Swine Feed Market – By Stage (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10. North America Swine Feed Market – By Additives (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.4 Copper Compounds
11. North America Swine Feed Market – By Feeding Program (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11.1 Complete Feed/Diet
11.2 Concentrates and Supplements
11.3 Base Mix
12. North America Swine Feed Market - By Country (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
13. North America Swine Feed Market - Entropy
14. North America Swine Feed Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape (Premium)
14.1 Market Share Analysis
14.1.1 Market Share by Region – Key companies
14.1.2 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
14.1.3 Best Practices for Companies
15. North America Swine Feed Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
16. North America Swine Feed Market Company Analysis
16.1 Company 1
16.2 Company 2
16.3 Company 3
16.4 Company 4
16.5 Company 5
16.6 Company 6
16.7 Company 7
16.8 Company 8
16.9 Company 9
16.10 Company 10 and more
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.