Now-a-days, flat roofs can be installed easily using fasteners, adhesives etc. The advantages of flat roofs over pitch (sloped) roofs are cost efficient roof shape and capability of absorbing more energy. The industries use mechanically attached roofs rather than concrete roofs. Repairing and Remolding are the factors that drives the market. Although Metal roofing provides most durability properties.
What are APAC flat roofs Market?
Flat Roofs are the roofs which has gradient of 3 in 12 and maintained 10° to the horizontal axis. These roofs can be made up of materials such as metals, concrete, steel, rubber, bitumen, Asphalt and other polymer sheets. These are installed in different layers with adhesives, fasteners and other compounds.
What are the applications of APAC flat roofs Market?
The applications of APAC flat roofs are residential buildings (both detached building and combined building), Non-residential buildings like commercial buildings, factories, industries, Architectural buildings etc.
Market Research and Market Trends of APAC flat roof Market:
- “Sika AG” a Swiss company provides liquid membranes and performance membranes to the roofs that acts as water proof, heat resistance and sound proof. They also provide cool roof models.
- Roof models such as eco roofs, Green roofs, slate roofs, GRP fiber glass roofs are trends in 2018. GRP fiber glass roof is expensive but its performance is good. The availability of different colors of GRP fiber glass increases demand in the market.
Who are the Major Players in APAC flat roof Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Sika AG, BASF SE, BMI group, 3M Company, Tata steel, Rock wool, Flexiiform and 10 other more companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. APAC flat roofs Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. APAC flat roofs Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. APAC flat roofs Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. APAC flat roofs Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. APAC flat roofs Market - By Material Type
7. APAC flat roofs Market – By Roof Type
7.1. Single ply membrane roofing
7.1.4. Neoprene Rubber
7.2. Green roofing
7.3. Cool roofing
7.4. Bitumen roll roofing
7.5. Built up roofs (BUR)
7.6. Sprayed Polyurethane roofs
7.7. Self -adhesive Roof
8. APAC flat roofs Market -By Installation Type
8.1. Fully adhered Method
8.2. Mechanically attached method
8.3. Exposed Fastener system
8.4. Concealed fastener system
9. APAC flat roofs Market -By Application
9.1. Acoustic purpose
9.2. Fire proof
9.3. Water proof
10. APAC flat roofs Market –By end user
10.1. Residential Buildings
10.2. Non-Residential Buildings
10.2.1. Commercial buildings
10.2.2. Industrial Buildings
10.2.4. Architectural Buildings
10.3. Public parking areas
11. APAC flat roofs Market – By Geography
11.1. Asia Pacific
11.1.5. New Zeeland
12. Company Profiles
12.1. Company 1
12.2. Company 2
12.3. Company 3
12.4. Company 4
12.5. Company 5
12.6. Company 6
12.7. Company 7
12.8. Company 8
12.9. Company 9
12.10. Company 10
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights