South Africa Testing, inspection & certification (TIC) is valued $735.60 million in the year 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 8.47% from the year 2018 to 2023. South Africa TIC market is segmented based on the different end users in which Medical and Life Science is estimated to register the highest growth rate of 12.2% from the year 2018 to 2023. The implementation of the new regulation in end users such as agriculture, mining, automotive environment are fueling the growth of South Africa testing, inspection and certification market.
What is Testing, Inspection, and Certification?
Testing, inspection and certification is the process of assessment of the quality. This process consists of both in-house and outsourcing. Testing is the process of identifying the defects in the product or any service which is done by a procedure. Inspection is the examination of the product process or design. Certification is given by the third party after observing the process, design and installation of the product.
What are the major applications for Testing, Inspection and Certification?
Testing, inspection and certification applications includes in different industries like food, life sciences, medicine, agriculture, automotive, oil & gas, marine, commodities, building & infrastructure, industrial equipment and many more. In Infrastructure inspection is done on pipelines, cable ways and in many more.
Market Research and Market Trends of & Testing, Inspection Certification
- Bureau veritas which is a leading player in testing industry has acquired 65% of share in Mckenzie. This acquisition will help the company to have the leadership position in construction industry.
- To reduce the in-house cost for testing, inspection and certification many companies are now moving towards outsourcing the TIC activities. This will even reduce the responsibilities for compliance issues to third parties.
Who are the Major Players in Testing, Inspection Certification?
The companies referred in the market research report includes SGS group, Bureau Veritas SA, Intertek group PLC, DNV GL group, DEKRA SC, Eurofins, TUV SUD, TUV Nord group.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. South Africa Testing, inspection & certification services Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. South Africa Testing, inspection & certification services Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. South Africa Testing, inspection & certification services Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. South Africa Testing, inspection & certification services Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. South Africa Testing, inspection & certification services Market - By Type
7. South Africa Testing, inspection & certification services Market - By Type of Service
7.1. Testing Service
7.2. Inspection Service
7.3. Certificate Service
8. South Africa Testing, inspection & certification services Market - By Testing Methodology
8.1. External Condition
8.1.1. Visual Testing
8.1.2. Magnetic Particle Testing
8.1.3. Eddy Current Testing
8.1.4. Penetrant Testing
8.2. Internal Condition
8.2.1. Ultrasonic Testing
8.2.2. Radiographic Testing
8.2.3. Leakage Testing
9. South Africa Testing, inspection & certification services Market- By Inspection Type
9.3. Complaint inspection
9.4. Permit suspended
10. South Africa Testing, inspection & certification services Market - By Applications
10.1. Quality and Safety Services
10.2. Product Performance Evaluation
10.3. Certification and Valuation of Shipments
10.4. Valuation of imports with respect to standards
10.5. Industrial Inspections
10.5.1. Maintenance Turnarounds
10.5.2. System Certification
10.5.3. Supplier Evaluation
10.5.4. Laboratory Outsourcing
11. South Africa Testing, inspection & certification services Market – By End User industry
11.3. Consumer goods
11.3.1. Cosmetics and personal care products
11.5. Oil and Gas
11.5.1. Leak detection
11.5.2. Additive Use
11.6.1. Air emission testing
11.6.2. Compliance testing
11.9.1. Control gears
11.11. Life Sciences
11.12. Electrical and Electronics
11.15.1. Cable way inspection
11.15.2. Pipelines Inspection
11.15.3. Waste water treatment inspection
11.17.1. Equipment inspection
11.17.2. Product conformity assessment
11.18.1. Pre-shipment inspection
11.18.2. Tank inspection
11.19. Aerospace and Defense
12. South Africa Testing, inspection & certification services Market - By Geography
12.1. North America
12.1.4. Rest of North America
12.2. South America
12.2.7. Costa Rica
12.2.8. Rest of South America
12.3.9. Rest of Europe
12.4.3. South Korea
12.4.7. Hong Kong
12.4.8. Rest of APAC
12.5. Middle East& Africa
12.5.2. South Africa
12.5.3. Saudi Arabia
12.6. Rest of Middle East and Africa
13. Market Entropy
13.1. New Product Launches
13.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
14. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
14.1. SGS group
14.2. Bureau Veritas SA
14.3. Intertek group PLC
14.4. DNV GL group
14.5. DEKRA SC
14.7. TUV SUD
14.8. TUV Nord group
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15.3. Research Methodology
15.5. Compilation of Expert Insights