The global hydraulics controls market is estimated to cross $34.9 billion by 2024 growing at CAGR 5.59% during the forecast period 2018-2024. Increasing adoption of these hydraulic control systems in automotive and oil-gas industries is expected to proliferate the hydraulics controls market in future.
What is Hydraulic control?
Hydraulic control primarily dealt with the functions and applications of fluids and liquid in motion. Hydraulic is basically a mechanical functions that is related to fluid mechanics and operates through the force of liquid pressure. Hydraulic liquids are primarily used to transmit & distribute forces to various units to be actuated. Liquids are almost incompressible as pressure applied to any part of confined liquid is transmitted within undiminished intensity to every other part.
Hydraulic control systems are usually of three types and these control systems are directional control, pressure control and flow control. These three types of hydraulic control systems helps to control the direction of the hydraulic fluid, monitors the pressure of the hydraulic fluid and to manage the flow of the fluid. This hydraulic control system offers various types of advantages and is used in diverse applications.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of hydraulics controls market by end user industry, product type, applications and geography. The major types of applications encompassed in the scope includes oil & gas, metal industries, construction, mining, agriculture, chemical and process, power generation, food and beverage and others
What are the major applications for hydraulic controls?
Hydraulic control system has many applications in off-road vehicles and is primarily used for control and movement of these vehicles. They are also used in vehicles for heavy construction, mining and agriculture whereas in forming and machining machineries, hydraulic system is used as hydraulic presses and is used for all press-specific function in a machinery.
Hydraulic Control Valves have a wide array of applications in off-shore oil & gas as they have the capacity to control or manipulate the flow of fluid which is in the form of oil or gas. They are also employed in automotive component testing systems.
Market Research and Market Trends of Hydraulic Controls
- The rapid growth in the espousal of automation in manufacturing industries is escalating the demand for hydraulic control across the globe. Machinery and equipment manufacturing has witnessed a growth rate of 10.5% in 2017 in developing economies and is expected to remain the same in the near future. This offers a significant opportunity for the growth of hydraulic controls market
- The Indian state controlled coal mining company, Coal India Limited has increased its share of coal production from 538.76 million metric tons in 2016 to 598.61 million metric tons in 2017. This has resulted in the increased demand for hydraulic controls in India as they are extensively used in mining
- The number of cars sold across the world has been increasing steadily for the past few years and has reached 79.02 million units in 2017 from 77.25 million units in 2016. Since hydraulic control systems are used in automotive industry for various applications such as component testing, clutches and breaks, the market is expected to grow in the near future
Who are the Major Players in Hydraulic Controls Market?
Some of the major companies referred in this market research report include Bosch Rexroth Ltd (U.K.), Eaton Corp (Ireland), Honeywell International Inc (U.S.), Danfoss Group (Denmark) and Linde Hydraulics GmbH & Co. KG (Germany) among others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Hydraulic Controls Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Hydraulic Controls Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Hydraulic Controls Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Hydraulic Controls Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Hydraulic Controls Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Hydraulic Controls Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Hydraulic Controls Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Hydraulic Controls Market – By Product (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Control Valves
220.127.116.11. High Pressure, High Flow Hydraulic Valves
18.104.22.168.1. Solenoid Operated
22.214.171.124.2. Air Piloted
126.96.36.199.3. Hydraulic Piloted
188.8.131.52. Cartridge Control Valves
184.108.40.206.1. Slip-In Valves
220.127.116.11.1.2. Servo Variant
18.104.22.168.1.3. Proportional Variant
22.214.171.124.2. Screw-in Valves
126.96.36.199.2.2. Servo Variant
188.8.131.52.2.3. Proportional Variant
184.108.40.206.1. Subsea Control Valves
220.127.116.11. Positive Displacement Pumps
18.104.22.168.1. Piston Pumps
22.214.171.124.2. Plunger Pumps
126.96.36.199. Variable Displacement Pumps
188.8.131.52.1. Vane Pumps
184.108.40.206.2. Axial Piston Pumps
220.127.116.11. Integrated System
9. Hydraulic Controls Market – Custom (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Off-Road Vehicles
9.1.1. Heavy Construction
9.1.2. Mining & Agriculture
9.2. Forming and Machining Machineries
9.2.1. Industrial Press
9.2.2. Water Jet Machining
9.2.3. Wood Working Machines
9.3. Offshore Oil & Gas
18.104.22.168. Blowout Preventer
9.3.2. Subsea Integrated Control Systems
22.214.171.124. Marine Riser Systems
10. Hydraulic Controls – By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.1. Oil and Gas
10.3.2. Metal Industries
10.3.7. Chemical and Process
10.3.8. Power Generation
10.3.9. Food and Beverage
11. Hydraulic Controls - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Hydraulic Controls Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of North America
11.3. Hydraulic Controls - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Costa Rica
184.108.40.206. Rest of South America
11.5. Hydraulic Controls - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe
11.7. Hydraulic Controls – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. South Korea
12. Hydraulic Controls Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Hydraulic Controls Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Hydraulic Controls Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Hydraulic Controls Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.2. Bosch Rexroth Ltd.
15.3. Parker Hannifin Corporation
15.4. Moog, Inc.
15.5. Eaton Corp.
15.6. Honeywell International, Inc.
15.7. The Danfoss Group
15.8. The Oilgear Company
15.9. Linde Hydraulics GmbH & Co. KG
15.10. Voith GmbH
15.11. Hydac International
15.12. Company 11
15.13. Company 12
15.14. Company 13 & More
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Hydraulic Controls Market -Appendix
17. Hydraulic Controls Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends