There are various reasons for the increase in demand of spray painting robots, such as the decreasing cost of purchase, the increased production of cars and applications/ new ideas that people such as artists have come up with, etc.
What are Spray Painting Robots?
Spray Painting Robots are a sub-division of functioning robots whose main goal is to paint terrain. These special robots have an explosion proof arm, so that the robot can safely spray paints and coatings that create combustible gases. There are various reasons why spray-painting robots have gained popularity such as the reduction of human effort, limiting safety hazards, reduction of wasted materials and gradual increase in productivity. Moreover, newer paint robots are delivering greater accuracy and exact thickness required.
What are the applications of Spray Painting Robots?
Spray Painting Robots are used in various terrain such as rooms, walls and cars, etc. Industrial and automotive are the key end users of spray painting robots, although others such as artists may find uses for the same.
These robots may be powered up through various sources of energy such as a battery, fuel cell and tether, etc.
Market Research & Market Trends:
- ABB and Kawasaki create a common interface for collaborative robots:
- Two of the leading manufacturers have decided to create an interface that reduces the workforce shortage faced by companies. In the near-future, there may be more collaboration robots produced, with the population’s age in consideration.
- Demand for industrial robots intensifies:
- The demand for robots has risen across the world and we may attribute this to the labor force shortage and the improving quality of industry robots.
- LG acquires various Robotics startups:
- The company which primarily specializes in consumer electronics, is attempting to diversify by entering the robotics market. These acquisitions may lead to competitors taking note and possible funding of such startups, which will speed up the industry’s development.
- The Australian Government has developed a first defined roadmap integrating robots:
- The government is attempting to take charge and integrate Robots into various processes across the public sector. The demand for robots in the country has already risen prior to the announcement and is expected to continue doing so. We can expect more governments to follow suit, if Australia succeed.
Who are the key players?
The key players in the Spray Painting Robots market are ABB Group, Kawasaki Robotics, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, KUKA, FANUC Corporation, HOMAG, B+M Systems GmBH, IKV Robots, and a few other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.