There are various reasons for the increase in demand of spray painting robots, such as the decreasing cost of purchase, the increased production of cars and applications/ new ideas that people such as artists have come up with, etc.
What are Spray Painting Robots?
Spray Painting Robots are a sub-division of functioning robots whose main goal is to paint terrain. These special robots have an explosion proof arm, so that the robot can safely spray paints and coatings that create combustible gases. There are various reasons why spray-painting robots have gained popularity such as the reduction of human effort, limiting safety hazards, reduction of wasted materials and gradual increase in productivity. Moreover, newer paint robots are delivering greater accuracy and exact thickness required.
What are the applications of Spray Painting Robots?
Spray Painting Robots are used in various terrain such as rooms, walls and cars, etc. Industrial and automotive are the key end users of spray painting robots, although others such as artists may find uses for the same.
These robots may be powered up through various sources of energy such as a battery, fuel cell and tether, etc.
Market Research & Market Trends:
- ABB and Kawasaki create a common interface for collaborative robots:
- Two of the leading manufacturers have decided to create an interface that reduces the workforce shortage faced by companies. In the near-future, there may be more collaboration robots produced, with the population’s age in consideration.
- Demand for industrial robots intensifies:
- The demand for robots has risen across the world and we may attribute this to the labor force shortage and the improving quality of industry robots.
- LG acquires various Robotics startups:
- The company which primarily specializes in consumer electronics, is attempting to diversify by entering the robotics market. These acquisitions may lead to competitors taking note and possible funding of such startups, which will speed up the industry’s development.
- The Australian Government has developed a first defined roadmap integrating robots:
- The government is attempting to take charge and integrate Robots into various processes across the public sector. The demand for robots in the country has already risen prior to the announcement and is expected to continue doing so. We can expect more governments to follow suit, if Australia succeed.
Who are the key players?
The key players in the Spray Painting Robots market are ABB Group, Kawasaki Robotics, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, KUKA, FANUC Corporation, HOMAG, B+M Systems GmBH, IKV Robots, and a few other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Spray Painting Robots Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Spray Painting Robots Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Spray Painting Robots Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Spray Painting Robots Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Spray Painting Robots Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Spray Painting Robots Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Spray Painting Robots Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Spray Painting Robots Market – By Components (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Robotic Arm
8.3.3. Gear Pump
8.3.4. Spray Applicator / Bell
8.3.5. Solenoid Valves
8.3.7. Pressure Regulators
9. Spray Painting Robots Market – By Power Source (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Spray Painting Robots Market – By Spraying Methods (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.2. Air Atomized
10.5. High Volume and Low Pressure
11. Spray Painting Robots – By End Users(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
11.3.4. Oil and Gas
12. Spray Painting Robots - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Spray Painting Robots Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of North America
12.3. Spray Painting Robots - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Costa Rica
188.8.131.52. Rest of South America
12.5. Spray Painting Robots - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
12.7. Spray Painting Robots – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. South Korea
13. Spray Painting Robots Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Spray Painting Robots Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Spray Painting Robots Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Spray Painting Robots Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.2. ABB Group
16.3. Kawasaki Robotics
16.4. Yaskawa Electric Corporation
16.6. FANUC Corporation
16.8. B+M Systems GmBH
16.9. IKV Robots
16.10. Company 9
16.11. Company 10
16.12. Company 11 and More
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Spray Painting Robots Market -Appendix
18. Spray Painting Robots Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends