The GRC Software market is poised to grow at a rapid rate in the coming years. Since the 2008 financial crisis, governments are laying stringent rules and regulations for companies to comply and stressing importance on market and organizational transparency from business leaders. These compliances and rules are having a compounding effect on how organizations are addressing their GRC activities. Also, the advancements in analytical tools and affordability of cloud solutions are determining the growth of the GRC software market.
What is GRC Software Market?
The Governance, Risk management and Compliance software is an application which enables the organization to integrate internal and external legal requirements into a single network information system to manage risk, reduce costs and minimize complexity. Governance in an organization refers to the deployable internal, external controls and management decisions taken by the top management to achieve set of objectives. Risk management defines the ability of an organization to identify, control and eliminate any potential risk which throws a business out of balance. And, compliance is an organizations adherence to law which includes government rules, regulations, acts and guidelines which are relevant to a particular business. Any violation of these rules would result in legal punishment and fines.
Market Research and Market Trends of GRC Software Market
- Industry experts believe the rise and flexibility of cloud solutions are going to bring in extensive changes in various industries. The GRC software market is not new to this phenomenon. In fact, a large number of corporations, both big and small are moving away from on premise deployment models to cloud based solutions. This trend is especially strong amongst SMEs in less regulated markets because of the affordability and availability.
- The aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis has compelled the financial regulatory bodies to address the system loopholes and impose tighter rules and regulations on institutions and markets alike. Since then, regulatory compliance are becoming increasingly complex and enterprise governance, risk and compliance are being closely observed and are attracting heavy scrutiny in case of non-compliance. Organizations are also implementing regular GRC checks, giving utmost importance to visibility and transparency and conducting regular performance audits.
- The advancements in Big Data and data analytics is transforming the way companies carry out their GRC. Big data tools can help organizations to gain a better insight from transactions, share and react to key information and provide a basis for companies to carry continuous auditing to manage risk. Rather than using a database software, data analytics would be able combine and support the integration of data from various sources: internal structured sources and external structured sources.
Who are the Major Players in GRC Market?
The major vendors in the GRC Market are EMC-RSA, IBM, Metric Stream, RSA Archer, Risk Vision, Lock path, LogicManager, Riskonnect, SAP GRC, ACL, SAI Global GRC, RSAM GRC, Enablon GRC and many more
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2022.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market – By Deployment (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. On - Cloud
8.3.3. On - Premise
9. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market – By Software (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2. Compliance Management
9.3. Audit Management
9.4. Risk Management
9.5. Policy Management
10. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software – By End User (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.3. Telecom and IT
10.3.4. Retail and Consumer Goods
10.3.7. Energy and Utilities
10.3.9. Transportation and Logistics
11. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of North America
11.3. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Costa Rica
126.96.36.199. Rest of South America
11.5. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
11.7. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. South Korea
12. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.4. Metric Stream
15.5. RSA Archer
15.6. Risk Vision
15.7. Lock path
15.10. SAP GRC
15.11. Company 10
15.12. Company 11
15.13. Company 12 and More
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market -Appendix
17. Governance, Compliance and Risk Software Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends