The constant advancement in technologies requires continuous protection of devices from various types of cyber –attack. The advanced security analytics market provides solutions on various platforms like Network analytics, Cloud security analytics, Endpoint security analytics, and User and Entity behavior data analytics.
What is Advanced Security Analytics?
Security analytics is the process of using analytics tools for detecting and monitoring various online threats. The security analytics tools will be used by enterprises to collect data in order to improve detection on threats and also to provide proactive alerts against attempted attacks or incidents. Based on the type of tool installed, the security analytics solution will be able to incorporate diverse data sets into their detection algorithm.
What are the uses of Advanced Security Analytics?
Advanced Security Analytics is used for analyzing data from various sources and events in order to provide alerts on detection of threats and incidents in real time. The security analytics is highly used in conducting forensic investigations. These analytics tools will help the forensic analyst in understanding the source that was used for attacking and will also give insights from where the attack has been originated. The security analytics tools are also been used to monitor employee, to analyze user behavior in order to detect potentially suspicious patterns and to detect insider threats
Market Research and Market Trends of Advanced Security Analytics Market :
- Blockchain will become the core technology for regulated industries such as banks and laws. Blockchain technology helps in storing the data in a decentralized and distributed manner eliminating the chances of single point of failure. The blockchain technology has the ability to identify whether the data has been manipulated.
- Panaseer is a British based cyber security service provider. The company has raised a funding of $10 million in Series A funding. Investors like Evolution Equity Partners, Notion Capital Albion Capital, Winton Ventures and Paladin Capital Group, Cisco Investments have supported the funding. The Panseer’s platform will be using proprietary algorithms in order to create an accurate view of organizations’ assets such as devices, applications and people.
- VMware, a subsidiary of Dell technologies has acquired E8 Security in order to secure its digital platform. VMware has built a digital platform named, VMware Workspace One. E8 Security will help VMware in improving their security across digital workspace by using user and behavior analytics which will help in detecting threats based on anomalies.
Who are the Major Players in Advanced Security Analytics Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Cisco System, Oracle, IBM, Forcepoint and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Advanced Security Analytics Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Advanced Security Analytics Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Advanced Security Analytics Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Advanced Security Analytics Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Advanced Security Analytics Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Advanced Security Analytics Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Advanced Security Analytics Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Advanced Security Analytics Market – By Deployment (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Cloud based
9. Advanced Security Analytics Market – By Service (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Managed Service
9.2. Professional Service
10. Advanced Security Analytics Market – Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Network analytics
10.2. Cloud security analytics
10.3. Endpoint security analytics
10.4. User and Entity behavior data analytics
10.5. Identity and access data management analytics
10.6. Threat Detection
10.7. Application security analytics
10.8. Log Management
10.9. File Integrity Monitoring
10.10. Security Information and Event Management
11. Advanced Security Analytics – By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
11.3.1. Banking and Financial Services
11.3.2. Government Agencies
11.3.3. Military & Defense
11.3.4. Network Service Providers
11.3.5. Educational Institutions
11.3.8. Information Technology Sector
11.3.9. Energy and Utilities
11.3.10. Retail and Hospitality
12. Advanced Security Analytics - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Advanced Security Analytics Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of North America
12.3. Advanced Security Analytics - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Costa Rica
188.8.131.52. Rest of South America
12.5. Advanced Security Analytics - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
12.7. Advanced Security Analytics – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. South Korea
13. Advanced Security Analytics Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Advanced Security Analytics Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Advanced Security Analytics Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Advanced Security Analytics Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.2. Company 1
16.3. Company 2
16.4. Company 3
16.5. Company 4
16.6. Company 5
16.7. Company 6
16.8. Company 7
16.9. Company 8
16.10. Company 9
16.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Advanced Security Analytics Market -Appendix
18. Advanced Security Analytics Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends