The global adaptive security software market is projected to reach at an estimated CAGR of 15.28% during the forecast period 2018-2022. The constant advancement in technologies requires continuous protection of devices from various types of cyber –attack. The adaptive security software market provides solutions on various domain like Web, Network, Endpoint Security and others.
What is Adaptive Security?
Adaptive Security is used to track and monitor threats on continuous basis, as cybersecurity attacks will evolve over time with changing technology. The system security is one of the key elements that needs to be updated with the changing operational and business needs. Traditional security methods such as antivirus software, intrusion of defense system were followed. But these approaches were not enough to fight against advanced threats. As a result adaptive security software tools is being used to fight and respond against various threats.
What are the uses of Adaptive Security?
Adaptive Security helps in early detection of threats and prevents occurrence of data theft. It helps companies in monitoring threats that have occurred and also helps in implementing various solutions to fight against these threats. The implementation of machine learning with various applications helps in predicting potential new attacks and also will help in responding to the incident at the initial stage
Market Research and Market Trends of Adaptive Security Software Market :
- Trend Micro is a leading provider of cybersecurity and defense services. The company has come up with InterScan Web Security Virtual Appliance which is an on premise secure web gateway that protects the web from online attacks and also provides a real time visibility and control over employee internet usage.
- Preempt is a US based firm which provides solutions on identity access and threat prevention. The company has raised $17.5 million in a Series B funding .This funding was helped by ClearSky, Blackstone, Intel Capital and General Catalyst. The company will be using this fund in expanding their operations.
- Cyphort, is a leading provider of security analytics software has come up with Adaptive Detection Fabric (ADF) which help in analyzing the web and email across the network. The software then identifies and updates the security team about the threats that have crossed the first line of security defense.
Who are the Major Players in Adaptive Security Software Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Cisco System, Oracle, IBM, Forcepoint and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Adaptive Security Software Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Adaptive Security Software Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Adaptive Security Software Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Adaptive Security Software Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Adaptive Security Software Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Adaptive Security Software Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Adaptive Security Software Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Adaptive Security Software Market – By Deployment (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Cloud based
9. Adaptive Security Software Market – By Service (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Managed Service
9.2. Professional Service
10. Adaptive Security Software Market – Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.2. Cloud Security
10.3. Email Security
10.4. Endpoint Security
10.5. Firewall Security
10.6. Network Security
10.7. Network Visibility and Segmentation
10.8. Next Generation Intrusion Prevention System
10.9. Security Management
10.10. Virtual Private Network(VPN) and Endpoint Security
10.11. Web Security
10.12. User and Entity Behavior Analytics
11. Adaptive Security Software – By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
11.3.1. Banking and Financial Services
11.3.2. overnment Agencies
11.3.3. Military & Defense
11.3.4. Network Service Providers
11.3.5. Consulting Firms
11.3.8. Information Technology Sector
12. Adaptive Security Software - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Adaptive Security Software Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
12.3. Adaptive Security Software - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
12.5. Adaptive Security Software - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
12.7. Adaptive Security Software – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. South Korea
13. Adaptive Security Software Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Adaptive Security Software Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Adaptive Security Software Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Adaptive Security Software Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.2. Cisco Systems
16.4. Symantec Corporation
16.5. Intel Security
16.6. Digital Defense Inc
16.7. Herjavec Group
16.9. Kaspersky Labs
16.10. Fire Eye
16.11. Checkpoint Software Technologies
16.12. Company 11
16.13. Company 12
16.14. Company 13 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Adaptive Security Software Market -Appendix
18. Adaptive Security Software Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends