The global Vitamin D detection market is expected to increase to 1.1 billion USD by 2025.The driving force is rise in chronic illness and geriatric population propel the market growth. The global vitamin b12 market is expected to increase to 2.5 billion USD by 2020. As more people are becoming vegan, they are more prone to vitamin b12 deficiency this leads to increase the chances of more chronic disease like pernicious anemia. As the cost of diagnostic device for deficiency disease is high, it limits the growth.
What is Nutrition Detection?
Nutrition Detection is investigation of physical, clinical, biochemical and dietary examination of data to detect the quantity of different nutrients. It helps in determining whether a person is proper nourished or malnourished. Nutrition detection is very important to understand the causes of different symptoms. It helps in designing the process of treatment.
There are various method to detect various nutrient content such as anthropometric, clinical and biochemical etc. In anthropometric method weight, height, MUAC, and waist circumference are assessed to understand the deviation from reference. Various types of samples are used to assess the biochemical test to determine the quantity of nutrient such as blood, urine and stool etc.
What are application of nutrition detection?
Nutrition detection is very important for diagnosis of various diseases. Infants, Pregnant women, Elderly people and people suffering from chronic disease are more vulnerable to any kind of infection. So it is very important for them to keep assessing their nutrient content as per routine. Nutrition detection helps in designing the diet plan of an individual. It is different from medical diagnosis. It helps in medical treatment of an individual.
Market Research and Market Trends of Nutrition Detection:
- Multiple sclerosis is immune disease with no definite cure. But still there are certain evidences that special therapeutic dietary changes can alter the symptoms of multiple sclerosis or limit the progression of disease.
- Research is conducted to study relationship between hypophosphatemia and malnutrition. The study demonstrated that hypophosphatemia is associated with malnutrition to those who are admitted in hospital. It is case of nutritional risk.
- Interstitial Lung disease is rare kind of disorder. John Hopkins researcher collected data for 10 years and found that lower level of vitamin D can cause the early symptoms of interstitial lung disease.
- In UAE university researchers have found the techniques to detect the vitamin D amount by analysis of hair instead of blood sample. It can be very helpful in early treatment of vitamin D deficiency. The instrument used to measure the concentration is LC-MSMS. Cut off levels for Vitamin D deficiency is yet to be decide.
- According to journal for Research, researchers are trying to detect the level of proteins in blood with the help of mass spectrometry to detect the amount of essential vitamins and minerals. Mass spectrometry can detect 500 to 1000 protein in one go. This method will save lots of time and money. Currently they are focusing on vitamin A, D, E, copper and selenium.
Top Player of Nutrition Detection Market
The companies referred in the market research report are Roche Diagnostics, Danaher, Abbott, Siemens, thermo fisher scientific and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Nutrition Detection Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Nutrition Detection Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Nutrition Detection Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Nutrition Detection Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Nutrition Detection Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Nutrition Detection Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Nutrition Detection Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Nutrition Detection Market – Types of nutrients (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
220.127.116.11.1. Vitamin A
18.104.22.168.2. Vitamin B12
22.214.171.124.3. Vitamin D
126.96.36.199.4. Vitamin E
9. Nutrition Detection Market – By Process (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Nutrition Detection Market – By Techniques (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Anthropometric measurements
10.1.1.1. Birth weight
10.1.1.2. Weight by age
10.1.2.1. Height for age
10.1.3. Mid upper arm circumference
10.1.4. Waist circumference
10.2.1. Type of sample
10.2.2. Test Method
10.2.2.3. Mass Spectrometry
10.2.2.6. Chemical Method
10.2.2.7. Microbiological Assay
11. Nutrition Detection – By End User (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
11.3.1. Pregnant women
11.3.3. People with HIV, Cancer or Chronic Disease
11.3.4. Elderly People
188.8.131.52. Under nutrition
184.108.40.206. Over nutrition
220.127.116.11. Double burden of nutrition
12. Nutrition Detection - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Nutrition Detection Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of North America
12.3. Nutrition Detection - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Costa Rica
126.96.36.199. Rest of South America
12.5. Nutrition Detection - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
12.7. Nutrition Detection – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. South Korea
13. Nutrition Detection Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Nutrition Detection Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Nutrition Detection Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Nutrition Detection Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.6. Thermo fisher scientific
16.8. Becton Dickinson
16.11. Ortho clinical Diagnostics
16.12. Company 11
16.13. Company 12
16.14. Company 13 and More
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Nutrition Detection Market -Appendix
18. Nutrition Detection Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends