Lifts and Escalators Market - Forecast(2023 - 2028)
Elevators and escalators as nothing more than daily vehicles of transportation, it is actually a sophisticated piece of machinery which is made up of conveyor belts, handrails, controls, steel cars and much more. We use the elevators and escalators in various such as airport, hospitals, industries, hotels, malls & Retails and so on. This technology is one of the big revolution to the car parking services.
We segmented it more briefly by type, technology, components, services and the application of lift and escalator. On the basis of type it is segmented in to three main segmentation such as elevators, escalators and moving walks, this all are briefly segmented in its own field as per the technology. Technology in lift and escalators are segmented with various type such as hydraulic elevators, geared and gearless traction elevators, machine-room-less (MRL) elevators and so on. lift is one of basic need of this rush and timeless life.
What is Lifts and Escalators?
Lifts and escalators is used to raised or move people or goods from one place to another place within in a building. Elevators are generally powered by electric motors, either drive by traction cables or counter weight system like hoist. Hydraulic technology of elevators use the principles of hydraulics. There are many technologies in which elevators and escalators work on.
What are the applications of Lifts and Escalators?
Market Research and Market Trends of Lifts and Escalators Market:
- New generation electric elevators is becoming preferred choice among the construction companies because of its energy efficiencies. The electrical lifts can carry much more weight compared to hydraulic elevators. So the ratio of installing electric elevators is increasing every day.
- After various implementation and changes in escalators, there is nothing much left to give it a change. So now they added a device escalator handrails to remove the germs from human hands. This handrail UV sanitizer removes 99.99% of germs when it comes to contact with handrails. No extra power is required to run this device.
- ThyssenKrupp’s and TeleRetail partnered company is introducing robots, which would maintenance the elevators and escalators with driver less technology and saving money & time.
Who are the Major Players of Lifts and Escalators Market?
The major players in this market are Hyundai Elevator Co., Ltd., Schindler Group, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation and 20 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Lifts and Escalators Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Lifts and Escalators Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Lifts and Escalators Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Lifts and Escalators Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Lifts and Escalators Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Lifts and Escalators Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Lifts and Escalators Market - Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Lifts and Escalators Market – By Service (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Lifts and Escalators installation service
8.3.2. Lifts and Escalators Maintenance service
8.3.3. Lifts and Escalators Repairing Service
9. Lifts and Escalators Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2.1. Passenger Elevator
9.2.2. Stretcher Elevator
9.2.3. Freight or foods elevators
9.2.4. Capsule & Glass Elevator
9.2.5. Car Parking Elevator
188.8.131.52. Jack type
184.108.40.206. Rotary type
220.127.116.11. Puzzle type
18.104.22.168. Elevator type
22.214.171.124. Horizontal circulation type
9.3.1. Parallel Escalators
9.3.2. Multi Parallel Escalators
9.3.3. Spiral type Escalators
9.3.4. Criss-cross Escalators
9.4. Moving Walks
10. Lifts and Escalators Market – By Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.2. Hydraulic Elevators
10.2.1. Conventional Hydraulic Elevators
10.2.2. Hole-less Hydraulic Elevators
10.2.3. Roped Hydraulic Elevators
10.3. Geared and Gearless Traction Elevators
10.3.1. Traction elevators
10.3.2. Geared Traction Elevators
10.3.3. Gear-less Traction Elevators
10.4. Machine-Room-Less (MRL) Elevators
11. Lifts and Escalators Market – By Components (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Traction machine
11.2.2. Governor and governor rope
11.2.3. Car and car frame
11.2.4. Control panel
11.2.5. Car door operator
11.3.1. Landing Platform
11.3.2. Floor Plates
11.3.5. Tracks and Truss
12. Lifts and Escalators Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6. Malls & Retail
13. Lifts and Escalators - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.1. Lifts and Escalators Market - North America Segment Research
13.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
13.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.2.2. Revenue and Trends
13.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of North America
13.3. Lifts and Escalators - South America Segment Research
13.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.4.2. Revenue and Trends
13.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Costa Rica
184.108.40.206. Rest of South America
13.5. Lifts and Escalators - Europe Segment Research
13.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.6.2. Revenue and Trends
13.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe
13.7. Lifts and Escalators – APAC Segment Research
13.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.8.2. Revenue and Trends
13.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. South Korea
14. Lifts and Escalators Market - Entropy
14.1. New product launches
14.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
15. Lifts and Escalators Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
15.1. Market Share Analysis
15.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
15.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
15.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
15.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
15.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
15.1.6. Best Practises for companies
16. Lifts and Escalators Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
17. Lifts and Escalators Market Company Analysis
17.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
17.2. Schindler Group
17.3. Mitsubishi Electric
17.4. Toshiba Corporation
17.5. Electra Ltd.
17.6. Kone Corporation
17.7. Fujitec Co., Ltd.
17.8. Otis Elevator Company
17.9. SJEC Corporation
17.10. Hyundai Elevator Co., Ltd.
17.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
18. Lifts and Escalators Market - Appendix
19. Lifts and Escalators Market - Methodology
19.1. Research Methodology
19.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
19.1.2. Industry Databases
19.1.4. Company News
19.1.5. Company Annual Reports
19.1.6. Application Trends
19.1.7. New Products and Product database
19.1.8. Company Transcripts
19.1.9. R&D Trends
19.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
19.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends