The valves and fittings market will be showcasing a steady growth in the near future. The demand from developed nations in North America is expected to be stagnant, while developing nations in the Asia Pacific are expected to be primary driver for valves and fittings. The growth in construction and commercialization of shale gas technology are the main contributing factors for this industry.
What is Valves and Fittings?
Valves and fittings are instruments which determine the flow of liquids or gasses in a machinery or equipment. Valves are found in every industrial process, including oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, power generation, mining, food manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and many other. Fittings refer to a small part which is used to attach two different parts of machinery or equipment. Valves and fittings go hand in hand with each other while forming an integral part of a machinery.
Market Research and Market Trends of Valves and Fittings Market
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to be main consumer of valve and fittings in the coming years. The rapid expansion of industrial base especially in electronics manufacturing sectors, automobile and manufacturing sectors are promoting valve and fittings manufacturers to focus on developing nations. Also, sensing an opportunity, regional players are taking advantage of their local knowledge to establish their foothold in the market.
- Oil and Natural gas industry is one of the largest consumers of valves and fittings. The development of shale gas technology has enabled industries to reduce their reliance on the traditional coal power plants. Shale gas producers are increasing their drilling, fracking and extraction activities to keep up with the rising demand for power. The growing consumption of shale gas is resulting in increased demand for valves and fittings to be used in offshore apparatuses, refinery plants and gas handling systems.
- The demand for automatic valves is expected to outpace standard valve sales. Rising cost in raw materials and minimizing profits are propelling manufacturers to employ technology to avoid costs. Manufacturers in advanced economies are most likely to follow the trend of implementing automated valves, whereas developing nations are more likely to purchase the standardized valves.
Who are the Major Players in Valves and Fittings Market?
The major vendors in the Valves and Fittings market are As-Schneider, Astectubelok, Bray International Inc., Fujikin Incorporated, Ham-Let, Hex Valve, Circor International, Hy-Lok Corporation, Oliver Valves, Parker Hannifin, Safelok and many more.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Valves and Fittings Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Valves and Fittings Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Valves and Fittings Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Valves and Fittings Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Valves and Fittings Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Valves and Fittings Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Valves and Fittings Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Valves and Fittings Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Valves and Fittings Market – By Material (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2. Stainless Steel
9.3. Cast Iron
9.4. Alloy Based
10. Valves and Fittings – By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.2. Oil and Gas
10.3.4. Nuclear Energy
10.3.7. Pulp and Paper
10.3.8. Food and Beverages
11. Valves and Fittings - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Valves and Fittings Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of North America
11.3. Valves and Fittings - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Costa Rica
220.127.116.11. Rest of South America
11.5. Valves and Fittings - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
11.7. Valves and Fittings – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. South Korea
12. Valves and Fittings Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Valves and Fittings Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Valves and Fittings Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Valves and Fittings Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.4. Bray International Inc.
15.5. Fujikin Incorporated
15.7. Hex Valve
15.8. Circor International
15.9. Hy-Lok Corporation
15.10. Oliver Valves
15.11. Parker Hannifin
15.13. company 12
15.14. company 13
15.15. company 14 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Valves and Fittings Market -Appendix
17. Valves and Fittings Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends