The IoT Testing Market is estimated to surpass $404.4 million by 2024, and estimate to grow at a CAGR of 15.5% from 2018 to 2024. The IoT testing market is majorly driven by the increasing software development that has led to the rising need for more testing solutions and services. Growing use of smart gadgets and installation of smart meters, homes and others is also set to propel the market growth in the future.
Internet of Things has turned out to be one of the biggest software that has developed and brought opportunities in the testing process. And, as it is estimated that in the coming future Internet of Things would be widely used in each and every sector by the generation. Thus, this factor will raise the demand for the IoT testing market in upcoming future.
The IoT Testing market is segmented into five major segments given as testing layers, type of testing, type of solutions/services, type of testing tools and by end-user industry. This market is also further segmented on the basis of geographic regions such as North America, South America, Europe, APAC, Middle East and Africa. Testing layer is further divided into main layers such as device interaction layer and user interaction layer. The different type of testing segment is one of the major segment as it implies the different testing software testing such as Usability Testing, reliability testing, data integrity, security testing, performance testing, regulatory testing, pilot testing and others. IoT testing also provides many IoT solutions and services such as Network Intelligence solution, Professional services, Managed Services, Location-based services, connected car services and others. IoT testing market is also segmented on the basis of IoT testing tools such as Software testing tools that consists of Wireshark and tcpdump and hardware testing tools which includes JTAG dongle, digital storage oscilloscope and software defined radio.
The IoT testing tools is widely being used for open source application and also help to monitor the traffic between the sender and the receiver. Thus, IoT Testing tools and Iot solutions will become the major factor that will make IoT testing a major market in the recent years.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of IoT testing market by type of testing layers, type of testing, by solution/services, by testing tools, by end-user industry and geography.
What are the major end-user industry of IoT Testing?
The various type of sectors or end-user industries of IoT testing includes smart grid, manufacturing sector, logistics, agriculture, healthcare, retail, oil, mining and others. The smart grid sector includes smart home appliances, power substations, distributed renewable energy resources, smart meters, switches, field Testing devices and others. The manufacturing sector includes process automation, work-in-progress tracking, tools and fixtures tracking, cold chain monitoring and others. Logistics further includes location tracking, environment sensing and fleet management. Agriculture industry includes smart greenhouse, livestock monitoring, agriculture drones, smart farming and others. The healthcare sector includes smart devices like wearable body area sensors, fitness trackers, medical information distribution emergency care, smart pills and others. IoT testing is also used in retail industry for various purposes such as product availability tracking, mobile payment, personalized experiences and others. IoT testing is also used in other sectors like oil, mining and others.
Thus, the use of this better and innovative technologies in all these industries, has led to the increasing use of different types of testing tools for various purpose and the market is estimated to grow at a faster rate during the expected forecast year.
Market Research and Market Trends of IoT Testing
- As, IoT is expected to be a big market in the coming years and due to this IoT testing will become an important factor that includes different type of testing like usability, security, interoperability and others.
- The above factors will become the major key trends that will propel the IoT testing market growth.
- It is also expected that internet of things would be the largest source of data and this revolution will bring increasing opportunities for the IoT testing which will be used widely in all the applications like smart tracking, monitoring, smart gadgets and others.
- It is estimated that more than 20 billion connected devices are used rapidly and this has led to a promising future of the IoT testing, which will raise the market demand in the coming future.
- IoT testing will also help to reduce the complexity of the hardware and software components and will also prevent the loss of the data which is to be transmitted. Hence, the growing demand for IoT technology will led to the increasing demand of the advanced security and compatibility testing.
- Thus, the above factors will be the major trends that will boost the IoT testing market.
Who are the Major Players in IoT Testing?
Some of the major companies included in the report are IBM, Cigniti Technologies, AFour Technologies, Texas instruments and Zephyr.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. IoT Testing Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. IoT Testing Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. IoT Testing Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. IoT Testing Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. IoT Testing – Regulatory Analysis
7. IoT Testing Market - By Testing Layers
7.2. The Device Interaction Layer
7.2.1. Standard Conformance
184.108.40.206. Identity and Authentication
220.127.116.11. Data Encryption
18.104.22.168. Data Protection
7.3. The User Interaction Layer
8. IoT Testing Market – By Types of Testing
8.2. Usability Testing
8.3. Reliability Testing
8.4. Data Integrity
8.5. Security Testing
8.6. Performance Testing
8.7. Regulatory Testing
8.8. Pilot Testing
9. IoT Testing Market- By Solutions/Services
9.2. Network Intelligence Solution
9.3. Professional Services
9.3.2. System designing and integration
9.3.3. IoT infrastructure
9.4. Managed Services
9.5. Location-Based Services
9.5.1. Global Positioning Systems (GPS)
9.5.2. Near Field Communication (NFC)
9.5.3. Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi)
9.6. Connected Car Services
9.6.1. Remote Vehicle Updating Services
9.6.2. Automotive Engineering services
10. IoT Testing Market- By Type of Testing Tools
10.3.1. JTAG Dongle
10.3.2. Digital Storage Oscilloscope
10.3.3. Software Defined Radio (Mixers, Filters, Amplifiers, Modulators, Detectors)
11. IoT Testing Market – By End-user Industries
11.2. Smart Grid
11.2.1. Smart home appliances
11.2.2. Power substations
11.2.3. Distributed Renewable energy resources
11.2.4. Smart meters
11.2.6. Field Testing devices
11.3.1. Process automation
11.3.2. Work-in-progress tracking
11.3.3. Tools and Fixtures Tracking
11.4.1. Location Tracking
11.4.2. Environment Sensing
11.4.3. Fleet Management
11.4.4. Cold Chain Monitoring
11.5.1. Smart Ggreenhouse
11.5.2. Livestock Monitoring
11.5.3. Agriculture Drones
11.5.4. Smart Farming
11.6.1. Smart Devices
22.214.171.124. Wearable Body Area Sensors
126.96.36.199. Fitness Trackers
11.6.2. Medical Information Distribution
11.6.3. Emergency care
11.6.4. Smart Pills
11.7.1. Product availability tracking
11.7.2. Mobile payment
11.7.3. Personalized Experiences
11.8. Oil and Gas
11.10.1. Vehicle Telematics
11.10.2. Connected cars
11.10.3. Control wheel suspension
11.10.4. Advanced Driving assistance systems
12. IoT Testing Market- By Geography
2.1. North America
12.2. South America
12.2.5. Rest of South America
12.3.12. Rest of Europe
12.4.6. Australia & New Zealand
12.4.8. South Korea
12.4.10. Hong Kong
12.4.12. Rest of APAC
12.5. Middle East
12.5.4. Rest of Middle East
12.6.1. South Africa
12.6.4. Rest of Africa
13. Market Entropy
13.1. New Product Launches
13.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
14. Company Profiles
14.1. Company 1
14.2. Company 2
14.3. Company 3
14.4. Company 4
14.5. Company 5
14.6. Company 6
14.7. Company 7
14.8. Company 8
14.14. Company 9
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15.3. Research Methodology
15.5. Compilation of Expert Insights