The Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Market is estimated to surpass $ 12.47 billion by 2024 growing at an estimated rate of double digit growth rate from 2018 to 2024. The Endpoint Detection and Response is majorly driven by the efforts put to enhance EDR security measurements for endpoint protection. Growing awareness towards EDR security measurements which were adapted by end users like banking, financial services & insurance, aerospace & defense, IT & telecom and others is also set to propel the market growth in the future.
Endpoint Threat Detection and Response Software is a new category of security solutions. Initially EDR security measures will install software at each and every endpoint. Then, easily the observations and behaviors of endpoint will be observed and they can be recorded. Those behaviors include tracking processes, registry alterations, and file system activity and network connections on all the hosts where the software is installed. These event streams will be used by the security teams to detect and investigate suspicious events which will occur in their environment.
The three most important things that the EDR will perform for endpoint protection are given visibility into behaviors, not just indicators of compromise the products of EDR will utilize the events collectively to detect malicious process relationships which will support to detect a potential compromise quickly, the second one is that answer security questions at scale means if many hosts are using a specific software at a time or which hosts is using a known-bad domain then a questionnaire will be there to that hosts like “is this activity is normal or not” and also these questions will be answered only when they EDR solution to query the gathered file, network, and process events over the environment, and the last one is help to respond transfer means the name itself it will give support to respond quickly when much useful data through searching events from all the endpoints at a time. But here the problem is if there is any particular file, registry key or process which requires the deep inspection then many EDR tools will help to eliminate the requirement to chase down physically down the laptop or server in question by authorizing through remote file acquisition, file existing, registry listing, and in few issues, memory analysis capabilities will also be there.
Endpoint Threat Detection and Response also offers crucial information regarding forensics considering process actions, file access information, network events, and endpoint configuration changes which are considered as the most important boosting factors which are influencing the market. The design of endpoint detection and response software is created to provide a complete visibility to endpoints and servers, monitor behaviors, and detect malicious activities which will indicate the occurrence of illegal activities.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Endpoint Detection and Response market by solution, by services, by deployment, by types of threats, by technology, by end users and by geography. The major term of the Endpoint Detection and Response encompassed in the scope includes solutions & services which are driving the market of the EDR.
What are the major end users of Endpoint Detection and Response?
The various End-users assessed include Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), IT & Telecom, Government & Public Utilities, Aerospace & Defense, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Retail & Others. A broad range of asset tracking applications in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), & IT which are currently being explored includes many safety precautions, and target identifications which are rising the market of the endpoint detection and response and estimated to have huge growth during the forecast period. The capital expenditure of major companies in the detecting suspicious activities, safety measures have also escalated significantly since the last decade.
Market Research and Market Trends of Endpoint Detection and Response
- In upcoming future the main goal is to introduce the most impacted trends which are affecting the market of the Endpoint Threat Detection and Response.
- Basically Endpoint Detection and Response will be helpful to observe the events, behavior at the endpoint by using some tools and will respond to that malicious action which was happened at the endpoint.
- Mostly, hackers will use the endpoint as an entry to attack as they are unsafe in nature. In this case, if those endpoints are connected to each and every one then it will be easily to find out the hacking.
- Endpoints will offer some crucial information which considers process actions, file access information, network events, and endpoint configuration changes. By observing all these activities at the endpoint, an attack can be easily detected and that attack will be recorded.
- Endpoint Protection will be used to secure the information or data at the endpoints and take an immediate action when any malicious event takes place. This is considered as an important factor to contribute the growth of the market of endpoint detection and response.
Who are the Major Players in Endpoint Detection and Response?
Some of the major companies included in the report are Intel Security – MacAfee, Cisco Systems, INC., RSA Security, LLC, Fireeye, INC., and Guidance Software, INC.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Endpoint Detection and Response Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Endpoint Detection and Response Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Endpoint Detection and Response Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Endpoint Detection and Response Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Endpoint Detection and Response – Regulatory Analysis
7. Endpoint Detection and Response Market - By Solution
7.2. Web Portal
7.5. SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) Connectors
7.7. Custom Platforms Such as PagerDuty, VictorOps
7.8. Mobile APP
8. Endpoint Detection and Response Market - By Services
8.2. Professional Services
8.2.3. Training and Education
8.2.4. Support & Maintenance
8.3. Managed Services
9. Endpoint Detection and Response Market - By Deployment Mode
9.4.2. Cloud Components
10. Endpoint Detection and Response Market - By Types of Threats
10.2.4. Exploit Kits
10.3. Network Attack Methods
10.4. Steganography Threats
11. Endpoint Detection and Response Market - By Components
11.2. Behavioral Analysis of Servers
11.3. User Behavior Analytics
11.4. Dynamic Binary Analysis
11.5. Network Threat Intelligence
11.5.1. Known Bad Domains
11.5.2. IP Addresses
11.6. Binary Threat Intelligence
11.6.1. Known Bad MD5s
11.6.2. File Paths
11.6.3. Binary Singing Data
12. Endpoint Detection and Response Market - By Capabilities
12.2. Detect Security Incidents
12.3. Endpoint Incidents
12.3.1. Network Traffic
12.3.2. Process Execution
12.4. Investigate Security Incidents
12.5. Remediate Endpoints to a pre-infection State
13. Endpoint Detection and Response Market - By End Users
13.2. Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
13.2.2. Financial Services
13.3. IT and Telecom
22.214.171.124. Software Industry
126.96.36.199. Commerce & Trade Sector
188.8.131.52. Others (Telemedicine, Wired & Wireless Networks)
13.4. Government & Public Utilities
13.5. Aerospace & Defense
13.6.1. Food and Beverage Industry
13.6.2. Textiles Industry
13.6.3. Wood, paper Industry
13.6.4. Petroleum, Coal, Chemicals Industry
13.6.5. Computer & Electronics Industry
13.6.6. Electric Equipment, Appliances Industry
13.7.1. Pharmaceutical Services
13.7.3. Medical Equipment Manufacturing
13.8.1. Departmental Stores
13.8.4. Warehouse Stores
13.8.5. Specialty Stores
14. Endpoint Detection and Response Market - By Geography
14.2. North America
14.3. South America
14.3.4. Rest of South America
14.4.7. Eastern Europe
14.4.10. Rest of Europe
14.5.4. South Korea
14.5.6. Southeast Asia
14.5.8. New Zealand
14.5.9. Rest of APAC
14.6.1. Middle East
184.108.40.206. Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11. Rest of Middle East
18.104.22.168. South Africa
22.214.171.124. Rest of Africa
15. Market Entropy
15.1. New Product Launches
15.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
16. Company Profiles
16.1. Company 1
16.2. Company 2
16.3. Company 3
16.4. Company 4
16.5. Company 5
16.6. Company 6
16.7. Company 7
16.8. Company 8
16.16. Company 9
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17.3. Research Methodology
17.5. Compilation of Expert Insights