What is SDP?
Software defined perimeter (SDP) is the security system created by cloud security union. This structure depends on all end points that are endeavoring access a given network must be authentic and approved before the passage. Once the confirmation is done those trusted gadgets are given an interesting and transitory association with the target network. It has its wide application in telecom service providers, enterprises and cloud service providers. Expanding requirement for cutting edge security advancements, and solid control and consistence necessities may go about as the significant driver in the development of SDP. However, absence of awareness may hamper the market.
Worldwide SDP market is encountering development attributable to the elements such as rising requirement for security systems to shield undertaking information from cutting edge dangers over the world. Also developing adoption of SDP particularly in developed markets such as North America and Europe to give better security arrangements is relied upon to fuel the interest for SDP in coming years.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of SDP market by deployment mode, organization size, applications, deployment model, end user industry and geography. The major applications of SDP encompassed in the scope includes various SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, IoT and so on.
What are the major applications for SDP?
Rising interest for SDP and developing accentuation on giving better security arrangements, compelling organizations to create propelled programming characterized edge to proceed with the benefit of the market. SDP guarantees to overcome numerous security challenges. The architecture existing advances such as VPN tunnels, joins it with present day ideas from SDN and micro segmentation to give an architecture that shows guarantee for solving of numerous security issues. It has shown achievement in military security and might be stretched out for business and undertaking organizations. It demonstrates promise in cloud based applications that fundamentally display disturbed deployment models and do not fit into a conventional security system.
Who are the Major Players in SDP market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Cisco Systems Inc, Symantec Corporation, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc, Fortinet, Inc. and few others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Software Defined Perimeter – Market Overview
2. Software Defined Perimeter – Executive Summary
3. Software Defined Perimeter – Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User Profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financial Analysis
4. Software Defined Perimeter– Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of Next gen Cloud Security
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitutions
4.4.5. Degree of Competitions
5. Software Defined Perimeter– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Lifecycles Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Software Defined Perimeter¬– By Deployment Model
6.2. On Premise
7. Software Defined Perimeter– By Application
7.1. Enterprise Application Isolation
7.2. Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
7.3. Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
7.4. Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
7.5. Cloud-based VDI
8. Software Defined Perimeter¬– By Deployment Mode
8.3. End point
9. Software Defined Perimeter¬– By Organization Size
9.2. Large enterprises
10. Software Defined Perimeter¬– By End User Industry
10.1. Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI)
10.2.1. Academic data bases
10.2.2. Private intranet
10.3.1. Law Enforcement
10.3.5. Private intranet
10.4.1. Medical & Pharmaceutical
10.4.2. Medical records
10.6. Military and Intelligence (Defense)
11. Geographic Analysis
11.2.5. Rest of Americas
11.3.5. Rest of Europe
11.4.4. Rest of APAC
11.5.1. Middle East
12. Company Profiles
12.1. Cisco Systems, Inc.
12.2. Symantec Corporation
12.3. Intel Corporation
12.4. RSA Security LLC
12.5. Fortinet, Inc.
12.6. Juniper Networks, Inc.
12.7. Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13. Market Entropy
13.1. New Product Launches
13.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
14.3. Research Methodology
14.5. Compilation of Expert Insights