Fluid Power Equipment market is expected to grow at a rapid rate in developing countries. Manufacturers are relying less on humans and more on machines to carry out heavy duty jobs. The commercialization of shale gas technology is driving the demand for hydraulic fluid power equipment. Also, the recent breakthroughs in exoskeleton is enabling worker in factories to wear exoskeleton suits for protection and ease of work.
What is Fluid Power Equipment?
Fluid Power Equipment refers to the use of fluids or air under pressure to generate movement, control and transmit power. The Fluid Power Equipment can be diversified into two types: Hydraulic and Pneumatic. Hydraulic system uses mineral oils or other type of fluids to carry out works. The top markets where hydraulics are used are construction machinery, agricultural machinery, automotive, trucks, material handling, oil & gas machinery and lawn & garden.Pneumatics on the other hand uses gas or pressurized air to initiate movement. The top markets where pneumatics equipment are used are trucks, automotive, food processing, medical equipment, packaging machinery, material handling and semiconductor industries.
Market Research and Market Trends of Fluid Power Equipment Market
- Recent breakthroughs in technological systems have enabled industry leaders to improve their product offerings. A large number of manufacturers are investing heavily in research and development with an aim to ensure their products are energy efficient and improve energy storage capabilities while reducing the size of the system and their associated components.
- Governments and Environmental bodies regularly express their concerns regarding the changes required for curbing pollution impact on the environment. The introduction of new regulations on monitoring waste and environmental impacts are fast gaining traction within the regulatory bodies. New regulations state that Hydraulics equipment manufacturers and mineral oil producers must monitor and conduct regular checks of their products at used sites. These checks are aimed at ensuring all the equipment’s are in optimal working condition, hence, reducing the occurrence of spillages through faulty equipment.
- Oil and Natural gas providers and construction machinery manufacturers are major utilizers of fluid power equipment. The rise in demand for oil and the commercialization of shale gas technology is driving the equipment market. Hydraulic power equipment is widely used in oil and gas as well as construction machinery. The rising demand for construction projects and automobiles in the developing countries such as China and India is expected to fuel the demand for equipment in the coming years.
Who are the Major Players in Fluid Power Equipment Market?
The major vendors in Fluid Power Equipment market are Alfa Laval Ab, Colfax Corporation, Crane Co, Flowserve Corporation, Graco Inc, Burket Gmbh & Co, Dover Corporation, INDEX Corporation, Ingersoll-Rand plc, SPX Flow Inc and others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Fluid Power Equipment Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Fluid Power Equipment Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Fluid Power Equipment Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Fluid Power Equipment Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Fluid Power Equipment Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Fluid Power Equipment Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Fluid Power Equipment Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Fluid Power Equipment Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Fluid Power Equipment Market – By Component (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.5. Steel Tube & Compression Fittings
9.9. Industrial hose and couplings
10. Fluid Power Equipment – By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.2. Construction Machinery
10.3.4. Agricultural Machinery
10.3.5. Food Processing
10.3.6. Oil & Gas Machinery
10.3.7. Medical Equipment
10.3.8. Packaging Machinery
10.3.9. Material Handling
10.3.11. Lawn & Garden
11. Fluid Power Equipment - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Fluid Power Equipment Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of North America
11.3. Fluid Power Equipment - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Costa Rica
220.127.116.11. Rest of South America
11.5. Fluid Power Equipment - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
11.7. Fluid Power Equipment – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. South Korea
12. Fluid Power Equipment Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Fluid Power Equipment Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Fluid Power Equipment Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Fluid Power Equipment Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.2. Colfax Corporation
15.3. Crane Co
15.4. Flowserve Corporation
15.5. Graco Inc
15.6. Burket Gmbh & Co
15.7. Dover Corporation
15.8. INDEX Corporation
15.9. Alfa Laval Ab
15.10. Company 9
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Fluid Power Equipment Market -Appendix
17. Fluid Power Equipment Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends