Middle East Education Market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 10% from the year 2018 to 2023. The growth of Middle East Education market is influenced by the huge government investment and the adoption of the online education. Saudi Arabia is having the highest market share followed by the UAE.
Market Research and Market Trends of Middle East Education Market
- To improve the knowledge of the learner, many educational institutions are adopting the game based learning technique. This technique will help the learners to improve the knowledge and helps the learners to achieve more.
- Augmented reality is projected to be a game changer in the education market. The learner are provided with an augmented reality headset and the visual instructions are given to the learner based on the topic.
- Makerspace is another emerging trend in the educational institutions. The basic idea of these Makerspace is to allow the students to discover, invent and understand by making projects instead of limiting themselves to theoretical knowledge. This would enable the teachers to engage students and teach them the practical skills that are important in today’s technological age.
Who are the Major Players in Middle East Education Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes SSAT, Raytheon, VS, GEMS Education, AMIDEAST, SABIS, Kaplan and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Middle East Education Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Middle East Education Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Middle East Education Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Middle East Education Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Middle East Education Market – By Level
6.2. Elementary Level (1-4)
6.3. Middle Level (5-7)
6.4. Upper Level (8-PG)
7. Middle East Education Market – By End User
8. Middle East Education Market – By Method
8.1. Blended/instructor led training
8.2. Computer/web based training
8.3. Text books/self-study material
8.4. Video/audio recording
8.5. Simulation based training
9. Middle East Education Market - By Geography
9.1. Middle East
9.1.2. South Africa
9.1.3. Saudi Arabia
9.2. Rest of Middle East
10. Market Entropy
10.1. New Product Launches
10.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.4. GEMS Education
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights