The Network Management Market revenue was $9.2 billion in the year 2017 and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 9.5% in the forecasted period.
What is a Network Management?
Network Management is a broad range of functions including activities, methods, procedures and the use of tools to administrate, operate and reliable maintain computer network management systems. Network Management does not include terminal equipment, rather it concerns the reliability, efficiency and capabilities of data transfer channels. There exist a wide range of software and hardware for a network administrators to manage a network.
What is the applications of Network Management?
Network Management is significant for the management and proper support of network infrastructure. Network Management solutions will meet the business needs when it comes to highly complex or large scale network. A powerful and complex network monitoring system will act as a heart of any network management solutions. A good Network management solution will allow even a C-level employees to give direct access to their IT Providers to access any data they need to do their job effectively.
Market Research and Market Trends of Network Management?
- The Networking specialist has recently launched an innovative solutions, Netgear Insight, a solution that offer plug-and-play set-up and the management of a network using a mobile app. It’s mainly targeted on small-to-medium size business (SMB’s). Netgear is capable to offer users with a secure way to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues that might arise at any time. It is expected that this innovative solution will appeal to business owners constrained by limited budgets.
- Auvik Networks, a provider of network monitoring and management software for managed service providers, has recently announced that it has raised CAD$15 million in a series B round of financing led by OpenView, with participation from existing investors Celtic House Venture partners and Rho Canada Ventures. It is expected that this fund will fuel for product development, partner’s success initiatives, and expansion into new markets.
- Security Giant McAfee has acquired Canadian VPN provider TunnelBear. The terms of acquisition is not disclosed yet. The security giant stated that this is strategic move to integrate Tunnelbear’s Technologies into companies own VPN product, Safe Connect. Since after McAfee owns Tunnelbear, the VPN Services will have to comply with U.S. laws
Who are the Major Players in market?
The Key Players operating in the Network Management are Cisco., IBM., McAfee., Vmware., HP Inc., BMC., and other 10 more companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.