Cholesterol Management Market Overview
The Cholesterol Management Market size is estimated to reach $4.1 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period 2022-2027. Cholesterol management involves abnormal levels of LDL cholesterol or HDL cholesterol being treated with a low-fat diet, exercise and medicines like statins. Cholesterol Management Supplements include certain supplements that may help in reducing cholesterol. Relying on the cause of pulmonary hypertension, healthy lifestyle alterations may be suggested by the physician. Cholesterol Testing Devices may involve the application of a cholesterol home test kit that permits one to monitor cholesterol without the need to visit the physician’s office. Ischemic heart disease (IHD) is related to numerous cardiovascular conditions or risk factors. Thus, the treatment can be complicated. The rising risk of stroke and heart diseases owing to increased cholesterol levels is set to drive the Cholesterol Management Market. The growing application of cholesterol testing devices owing to the increasing predominance of cardiovascular diseases and obesity is set to propel the growth of the Cholesterol Management Industry during the forecast period 2022-2027. This represents the Cholesterol Management Industry Outlook.
Cholesterol Management Market Report Coverage
The “Cholesterol Management Market Report
- Forecast (2022-2027)” by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the
following segments in the Cholesterol
- Geographically, North America (Cholesterol Management Market share) accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and it is poised to dominate the market over the period 2022-2027 owing to the increasing count of people with high cholesterol levels requiring Cholesterol Management supplements in the North American region.
- Cholesterol Management Market growth is being driven by the rising burden of high cholesterol and cardiac diseases globally requiring the application of cholesterol management supplements. However, cholesterol management may involve the application of cholesterol testing products and services that are subjected to binding regulatory policies. This is one of the major factors hampering the growth of the Cholesterol Management Market.
- Cholesterol Management Market Detailed Analysis on the strengths, Weaknesses and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market would be provided in the Cholesterol Management Market report.
Cholesterol Management Market: Market Share (%) by Region, 2021
For More Details On this report - Request For Sample
Cholesterol Management Market Segment Analysis - By Device Type
The Cholesterol Management Market based on device type can be further segmented into Monitors, Wrist Monitors, Small Portable Instruments, Meters and Wireless Systems. The Monitors Segment held the largest share of the Cholesterol Management Market in 2021. This growth is driven by the soaring application of cholesterol monitors to compute cholesterol levels in the blood. Typically, monitors are devices that compute and exhibit vital signs like blood pressure, heart rate and respiration. The emerging availability of cholesterol monitors for home use involving Curo L7 cholesterol test kits is further propelling the growth of the Monitors segment. Furthermore, the Wireless Systems segment is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period 2022-2027 owing to the extensive application of wireless systems as networks that apply wireless technology to link computers and additional devices.
Cholesterol Management Market Segment Analysis - By End-user
The Cholesterol Management Market based on end-user can be further segmented into Home Healthcare, Hospitals and Clinics. The Hospitals segment held the largest share of the Cholesterol Management Market in 2021. This growth is owing to the spiraling application of cholesterol management devices in hospitals to compute and handle the cholesterol levels of patients. The vital assistance offered by cholesterol management devices like monitors, wrist monitors and small portable instruments to maintain the cholesterol levels of patients within the healthy range is further propelling the growth of this segment. Furthermore, the Home Healthcare segment is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period 2022-2027 owing to the snowballing application of cholesterol management devices in home healthcare attributed to the rising awareness of the hazards connected with high Cholesterol levels.
Cholesterol Management Market Segment Analysis - By Geography
North America dominated the Cholesterol Management Market with a 35% share of the overall market in 2021. The growth in this region is owing to the increasing predominance of heart diseases and obesity in the North American region. The existence of key players like Abbott Laboratories is further propelling the growth of the Cholesterol Management Industry, thereby contributing to the Cholesterol Management Industry Outlook, in the North American region. Furthermore, the Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the region with the fastest CAGR over the forecast period 2022-2027. This growth is owing to factors like the increasing predominance of cardiovascular diseases in the Asia-Pacific region. The enormous population is further fueling the progress of the Cholesterol Management Market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Cholesterol Management Market Drivers
Surging Applications of Cholesterol Management Supplements:
Diet and exercise are approved methods and means to decrease Cholesterol. Cholesterol management supplements including cholesterol-reducing supplements may assist. On the physician’s recommendation, cholesterol management supplements including cholesterol-enhancing supplements like Berberine, Fish oil, Flaxseed (ground), garlic, green tea or green tea extract, niacin and/or plant stanols and sterols may be applied. Berberine may decrease low-density lipoprotein (LDL or “bad”) cholesterol and triglycerides. Green tea or green tea extract may reduce cholesterol. In one investigation, participants who consumed 2 grams of plant stanols on an everyday basis for a year saw a decline in LDL cholesterol by over 10%. The surging applications of cholesterol management supplements are therefore fueling the growth of the Cholesterol Management Market during the forecast period 2022-2027.
Soaring Applications of Cholesterol Testing Devices:
A total Cholesterol test is a blood test that can check the quantity of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. Cholesterol testing devices like cholesterol test kits may be extensively utilized to supervise cholesterol. The cholesterol test kit can provide the outcomes in minutes instead of waiting for cholesterol test outcomes for days or weeks. Cholesterol testing devices like cholesterol home test kits may be priced under $20. The soaring applications of cholesterol testing devices are therefore driving the growth of the Cholesterol Management Industry, which contributes to the Cholesterol Management Industry Outlook during the forecast period 2022-2027.
Cholesterol Management Market Challenges
Limitations of Pulmonary Hypertension and High Cholesterol:
As per High Cholesterol Statistics for 2022 mentioned on moderngentlemen.net, over 50% of the mature grown-up population in high-income nations is afflicted by high cholesterol. People enduring pulmonary hypertension are required to walk and stand not greater than four hours of an eight-hour workday. Pulmonary hypertension has complexities like it being harder for the heart to correctly pump blood, making the organ work excessively. The cholesterol consumption needs to be curbed to lower than 300mg per day for nearly all people. These issues are thus hampering the growth of the Cholesterol Management Market.
Cholesterol Management Industry Outlook
Novel product development, launching novel assay kits and reagents for cholesterol testing to perform accelerated and effortless diagnosis, strategic collaborations, partnerships and regional expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Cholesterol Management Market. The top 10 companies in the Cholesterol Management Market are:
- Nippon fine chemical
- Abbott Laboratories
- Zhejiang garden biochemical limited
- Chongqing Jingkang Biotechnology Co. Ltd
- Streamline Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
- Trio Lifescience Pvt. Ltd.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Medtronic PLC.
- Pfizer Inc.
- In January 2022, Abbott introduced ‘biowearables’ for self-monitoring of key nutritional health indicators. This series of “consumer biowearables” would track glucose, ketone and lactate levels in the body. This would permit users to continuously supervise nutritional and general health.
- In September 2021, Abbott (ABT) extended the vascular portfolio with a novel acquisition. Abbott Laboratories ABT currently declared the acquisition of Walk Vascular, LLC. The financial terms of the deal have been concealed.
- In October 2020, Abbott introduced heart rhythm management devices in India. The devices provide novel opportunities for patient engagement and remote monitoring. The devices work on smartphone connectivity and linked uses.
Code: HCR 0680
Report Code: HCR 0899
For more Lifesciences and Healthcare Market reports, please click here