GCC Processed Meat Market By Meat Type (Poultry, Beef, Pork & Mutton/Lamb), By Product Type (Chilled Processed Meat - Burger, Nuggets & Others (Kebab, Meat Balls), Frozen Processed Meat - Mortadella, Salami, Hot Dogs & Others & Canned Processed Meat), By Packaging Type (Retail Package & Bulk Package), By Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Convenience Stores, Food Specialty Stores & Others), By Country - Global Opportunity Analysis & Industry Forecast, 2021-2026
GCC Processed Meat Market Overview
- Technological advancements, adoption of new techniques, and innovation are resulting in the manufacturing of processing equipment in the GCC Processed Meat industry.
- Regionally, Saudi Arabia GCC Processed Meat Market held the largest revenue share of 47% in 2020. This is attributed to the presence of potential players owing to the large consumer base and support from the government in the form of subsidies. The scope of the GCC Processed Meat Market for various countries will be provided in the final report.
- The GCC Processed Meat Industry is expanding owing to rising perception of the product’s benefits in various applications and consumer preferences are expected to shift as quality levels increase.
- Regulations on processing technique and hygiene standards of processed meat will create hurdles for the GCC Processed Meat industry during the forecast period 2021-2026.
GCC Processed Meat Market Segment Analysis – By Meat Type:
GCC Processed Meat Market Segment Analysis – By Distribution Channel:
GCC Processed Meat Market Segment Analysis – By Country:
GCC Processed Meat Market - Drivers
The Increasing Investments In Tourism & Increase In Domestic Production To Decrease Reliance On Imports:
GCC Processed Meat Market - Challenges
Regulations On Processing Technique And Hygiene Standards Of Processed Meat:
GCC Processed Meat Market - Landscape:
- In October 2019, BRF signed a memorandum of understanding with the Saudi authorities to build a proprietary plant in the country, with investments of nearly US$120 million.
- In February 2019, Almarai Company completed its acquisition with Premier Foods LLC. This acquisition enhanced Almarai’s footprint for expansion in the foodservice channel.