The APAC ATH Flame Retardants market is estimated to surpass $xx by 2023 growing at an estimated rate of xx% during 2018 to 2023, majorly driven by increasing demand for low smoke halogen free compounds. Flow of heavy investment in sustainability energy in China, and India, with off shore wind mill, photovoltaic requires high performing cables in order to sustain technical and environmental challenges. So owing to this demand ATH flame retardants is likely to witness better growth in this region.
ATH Flame Retardants and its market
Flame retardants like aluminum tri-hydrate (ATH) has been extensively investigated and researched upon in order to achieve halogen free and environment friendly flame retardant solutions. Variance in the product composition and application is necessary as materials and commodities which are to be made fire safe are quite different in nature and composition.
Increasing urbanization and rapid infrastructural development especially in the developing countries of APAC, contribute to rising levels of fire safety concerns in day to day life, thus enhancing the market for ATH flame retardants. Moreover, the cost of ATH flame retardants is considerably lower than halogenated flame retardants which imparts an extra advantage for ATH. Furthermore, the smoke suppressant property of ATH is quite helpful in mass transit network acting as an important safety measure for transportations.
ATH flame retardants are being successfully used to resolve the toxicity and smoke issues caused by halogenated flame retardants. Thus, ATH flame retardants are used in diversified sectors such as construction, transportation, electronics and electrical, textiles and few other industries.
In Asia pacific region 20 to 50 percent of the country’s exports value is contributed by the electronic and electrical sector. Global major electrical and electronic industry players have their production units in Asia pacific region, moreover the industry is expanding. In addition to this, construction sector in India and China is growing well.
These developments in the Asia pacific region are estimated to positively affect the market. This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of APAC ATH Flame Retardants market by type, application and geography.
What are the major applications for APAC ATH Flame Retardants Market?
Major applications of ATH flame retardants are electrical and electronics, building and construction, adhesives, sealants and coatings among the others.
Market Research and Market Trends of APAC ATH Flame Retardants market Ecosystem
- As the majority of the Asia-Pacific share is controlled by five players alone, the market is consolidated with a high degree of competition among the players.
- The established players are foraying into new sectors in a hope to increase the revenues generated by the flame retardant businesses. The increasing M&A activities are a direct indication for the same.
- ATH flame retardants have gained popularity among manufacturers only in the recent past as a viable replacement for halogen based flame retardants. As the ban on halogens and its products becomes more pronounced, the research and development efforts will increase in this field.
- Some companies involved in the flame retardant business generate their major revenue through mineral-based flame retardants, out of which ATH constitutes a major part
Who are the Major Players in APAC ATH Flame Retardants Market?
China headquartered CHALCO Shandong Advanced Material Co.,Ltd is the leading player in the ATH Flame Retardant market in Asia-Pacific region followed by Sumitomo Chemicals and Showa Denko.
What is our report scope?
The report gives in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable as per your needs to a certain extent. Wealso provide 20 free consulting hours for purchase of each report, enabling you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), volume (units) and value ($m). Country level data is provided based on – product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitors’ performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and increase efficiency of your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&As, deals, partnerships, and product launches of all key players in the past four years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than 20 top countries, for the market.
2. Executive Summary
3. APAC ATH Flame Retardants Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. APAC ATH Flame Retardants Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. APAC ATH Flame Retardants Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. APAC ATH Flame Retardants Market - By Polymer System and Applications
6.1. Polyester Resins
6.1.1. Gel coat
6.1.3. Synthetic Marble
6.2.1. PVC Plastisols
6.3. Epoxy Resins
6.3.1. Electronic parts
6.4.3. Casting Resins
6.5. Acrylic Resins
6.5.1. Injection molding
6.5.2. Artificial Marble
6.6. Rubber and Latex
6.6.1. Belt conveyers
7. APAC ATH Flame Retardants Market – By Grade
7.1.4. Surface treated
8. APAC ATH Flame Retardants Market – By End-Users
8.1.1. Electricals and Electronics
8.1.2. Building and Construction
8.1.3. Adhesives, Sealants and Coatings
9. APAC ATH Flame Retardants Market - By Country
9.1.4. South Korea
10. Market Entropy
10.1. New Product Launches
10.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights