Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market Overview
Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market size is forecast to reach $ 2.57 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Rapid urbanization and increasing per capita disposable income of the consumers are the major factors driving the growth of the cosmetic cleaning products market. Rise in consumer focus towards the skincare and innovations coupled with cosmetics cleaning products is set to further enhance the overall market demand of cosmetics cleaning product in the forecast period 2020-2025.
The report: “Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the cosmetics cleaning products market.
By Type: Natural, Synthetic
By Product: Skin Cleaning Products, Hair Cleaning Products, Nail Cleaning Products, Others
By Packaging: Pump & Dispensers, Bottle, Sachets, Others
By Application: Dyes Removal, Manicure & pedicure, Lifts Makeup & Impurities Removal, Anti-Stringent, Others
By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
- Asia Pacific dominated the cosmetics cleaning product market in 2019 owing to the increasing usage of anti-aging cosmetics products among customers and the expansion of social media and e-commerce. The cosmetics cleaning products market scope for different regions will be provided in the final report.
- The increase in the usage and rise in adoption of cosmetics cleaning product and growing geriatric population is likely to aid in the market growth of cosmetics cleaning products.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market report.
- High cost of cosmetics cleaning products and compatibility issues with other products is poised to create hurdles to the Cosmetics Cleaning Product market.
Type- Segment Analysis
The synthetic segment held the largest share in the cosmetics cleaning products market in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.03% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Natural cosmetics cleaning products contain ingredients found in nature rather than lab made chemicals. Natural cosmetics cleaning products is on the rise owing to many consumers are scared to use chemicals. Increasing consciousness about personal appearance and overall health awareness contribute to the rise in cosmetics cleaning products market. A majority of the consumer base tend to buy products with the terms natural associated with them. They generally do not focus on the ingredients used in the manufacturing of the product. With the growth of natural products, synthetic compounds like propylparaben and butylparaben are not considered to be safe to be used. However, Natural cosmetics cleaning product is estimated to be the fastest growing segment and is set to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Products - Segment Analysis
Skin cleaning products holds the major share in the cosmetic cleaning products market in 2019. Skin cleaning products include soaps, gels and liquids that are formulated to provide the right care to skin and help it look glowing and healthy. The general purpose of skin cleaning products is to remove and clean soiling, excessive skin parts (skin sweat, scales, sebum), unwanted microorganisms and the existing residues of medicinal or cosmetic preparations from the surface of skin. The buildup of bacteria and dirt on our face can also increase the risk of bacterial infections which is set to lead skin disorders, such as acne. Cleansing is especially important for people with oily skin who have excess oil on their face that attracts dirt and debris. Skin cleaning products is estimated to be the fastest growing segment of cosmetics cleaning products market and is set to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Geography - Segment Analysis
Asia Pacific dominates the cosmetics cleaning products market with a share of more than 30%, owing to the rising demand of skin cleaning products and increasing usage of anti-aging cosmetic products among the geriatric population. Rising consumer focus towards the grooming, personal appearance, rapid urbanization and increasing per capita disposable income of the consumers are driving the growth of the cosmetics cleaning products market in this region. The expansion of social media, e-commerce, and urbanization in India, China, Japan, and other countries are contributing to the cosmetics cleaning products market growth. Asia Pacific is estimated to continue to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the increasing population in the emerging economies and rising per capita disposable income among the consumers.
Drivers – Cosmetics Cleaning Product Market
Rapid urbanization and increasing per capita disposable income of the consumers
Rapid urbanization and increasing per capita disposable income of the consumers is increasing the growth of the cosmetics cleaning product market owing to the improvement in the current lifestyles of the individuals. Consumers have become more conscious regarding the usage of cosmetics cleaning products in their daily life in an effort to step up their style quotient and overall personality. There is a considerable rise in the disposable incomes over the last decades. The growth in global economies, rising demands for skin and sun care cleaning products owing to varying climatic conditions encourages the growth of the market of cosmetics cleaning products. Continuous rise in GDP has improved the economies of various countries and has raised the spending capabilities of individuals. Rising disposable income levels of the individuals across various regions is driving them to buy the cosmetics cleaning products which in turn is positively influencing the global market growth.
Rise in consumer focus towards the cosmetics products
Rise in consumer focus towards the cosmetics products is increasing the growth of the cosmetics cleaning products owing to the rising demand for natural, herbal and organic beauty products which creates potential opportunities for manufacturers to innovate and develop new cosmetics cleaning products in accordance to consumer preferences. In order to sustain and maintain their market position, manufacturers are adopting various strategies.
Challenges – Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market
High cost of the cosmetics cleaning products market
Some of the factors which can impede the growth of the cosmetics cleaning products market are the high cost of the product and the compatibility issues with the other products.
Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market Industry Outlook
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Cosmetics cleaning products market. In 2019, Cosmetics Cleaning products market share is consolidated by the top ten players present in the market. Cosmetics Cleaning product market top 10 companies are L’Oreal S.A., Johnson & Johnson, Sisley Inc. Shiseido Company Limited, The Procter & Gamble Company, Lubrizol Life science beauty, Unilever, Amway Corporation and Oriflame Holding AG among others.
- In November 2019, Lubrizol Life science beauty launched Uniclay biotech. .It mimics the multiple beneficial effects of clay on the skin, helping to remove makeup and to create cleaner,smoother and healthier skin in differenr ethnicities
1. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Type
2.3 Key trends by Product
2.4 Key trends by Packaging
2.5 Key trends by Geography
3. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market - Startup Companies Scenario (Premium)
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market – By Type (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market – By Product (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9.1 Skin Cleaning Products
9.1.1 Face Wash
9.1.2 Toilet Soap
9.1.3 Cleansing Cream
9.1.4 Cleansing Milk
9.1.5 Cleansing Oil
9.1.6 Cleansing Lotion
9.1.9 Blotting Paper
9.2 Hair Cleaning Products
9.3 Nail Cleaning Products
9.3.1 Nail Polish Remover
10. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market – By Packaging (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.1 Pump & Dispensers
10.2.1 Plastic Bottle
10.2.2 Glass Bottle
11. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market – By Application (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11.1 Dyes Removal
11.2 Manicure & Pedicure
11.3 Lifts Makeup and Impurities Removal
12. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market - By Geography
12.1 North America
12.2.6 Rest of Europe
12.3 Asia Pacific
12.3.4 South Korea
12.3.6 New Zealand
12.3.7 Rest of APAC
12.4 Rest of the World
12.4.1 Middle East
12.4.3 South America
13. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market - Entropy
14. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape (Premium)
14.1 Market Share Analysis
14.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
14.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
14.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
14.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
15. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
16. Cosmetics Cleaning Products Market Company Analysis
16.1 Company 1
16.2 Company 2
16.3 Company 3
16.4 Company 4
16.5 Company 5
16.6 Company 6
16.7 Company 7
16.8 Company 8
16.9 Company 9
16.10 Company 10 and more
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.