Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market Overview
Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market was estimated to be valued at $6.2Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.39% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Asia Pacific region has a booming animal nutrition market owing to huge non-vegetarian population. The developing nations in this region are witnessing considerable growth in income, and major population in these economies are now able to afford meat consumption. The growing consumption of meat across Asia Pacific is creating a definite demand influx in the livestock feed market. In the cattle field industry of Asia-Pacific, livestock are fed with heterotrophic nutrition that is a type of nutrition in which organisms depend upon other organisms for food to survive.
- China dominated the Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition market owing to the stringent rules and regulation prevalent in the country. The Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition market scope for different countries will be provided in the final report.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition market report.
- High cost of Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition and compatibility issues with other devices is set to create hurdles for the Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition market.
By Livestock - Segment Analysis
The Poultry segment held the largest share in the Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition market in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.98% during the forecast period 2020-2025. The growth in this segment is owing to the requirement of healthy food products and stringent rules and regulations regarding diet habits of poultry animals. In the Asia-Pacific region, it is mandatory for poultry famers to abide by the laws to initiate exports and import. It is estimated that wrist India Animal Nutrition to be the fastest growing segment and is poised to register a highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025.
By Geography - Segment Analysis
China region dominated the market, by holding 37% of the Asia-Pacific Animal Nutrition Market. It is owing to the fact that farms in the country raise their livestock animals by feeding high quality broiler feed, livestock feed and nutrition to ensure that they are fit for marketing purposes. The stringent rules and regulation in the country also ensures that their livestock are fed with quality food materials for optimal health and quality of meat.
Drivers – Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market
- Increasing consumption of poultry and pork as sources of protein
Increasing consumption of poultry and pork as sources of protein is a key factor anticipated to boost demand for the animal nutrition market in the Asia-Pacific region. According to the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, in India broiler production was approximately 4.5 million in 2017. Changing food habits of the middle-class population in this region and growing demand for more plentiful and less costly protein products is inciting the demand for broiler feed market. Increasing employment levels, growing demand for ready-to-eat foods, a general preference for poultry over other meats on a price basis, have influenced the Asia-Pacific animal nutrition market size. As a part of the Mid-Day Meal Scheme initiated by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in some states of India, eggs are supplied as a nutrient-rich food item in their menu. To ensure balanced and nutritious diet to children of primary and upper primary groups, the government of India has taken this initiative, which in turn, led the higher consumption of eggs thereby increasing the demand for animal nutrition market share in this region.
Challenges – Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market
- High Cost Of Nutrition Food Products In The Region
The high cost of animal nutrition foods in the region is set to be a hurdle for the growth of the market. In order to procure quality animal food and supplements, they would have to buy from famous brands at higher costs. On the other hand, famers have to spend on medication and nutritional supplements for growing immunity against diseases such as rumen acidosis, and others.
Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Industry Outlook
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the wearable blood pressure monitor market. In 2019, Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition market share is mildly consolidated by the top ten players present in the market. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition top 10 companies are Cargill Incorporated, Purina Animal Nutrition, New Hope Group, Archer Daniels Midland, and Weston Milling Animal Nutrition, Nutreco, Alltech Inc., Charoen Pokphand Foods, and others.
- Dec 20, 2017, New Hope Group, China-based livestock, and animal feed provider has announced its acquisition with Real Pet Food, an Australian pet food company.
1. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Food Type
2.3 Key trends by Country
3. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market - Startup Companies Scenario (Premium)
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market – By Livestock (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
8.2.3 Others (Duck and Geese)
8.3.1 Dairy Cattle
8.3.2 Beef Cattle
8.5.3 Other Companion Animals
9. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market – By Supplements (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9.2.3 Essential Oils
9.2.5 Organic Acids
9.3.1 Fat Soluble Vitamins
9.3.2 Water Soluble Vitamins
9.4 Amino Acids
9.7 Fats & Oils
9.8 Organic Acids
10. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market – By End User (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.5 Animal shelters
11. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market - By Country (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11.4 South Korea
11.5 Australia & New Zealand
11.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market - Entropy
13. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape (Premium)
13.1 Market Share Analysis
13.1.1 Asia-Pacific Market Share – Key Companies
13.1.2 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
13.1.3 Best Practices for Companies
14. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
15. Asia Pacific Animal Nutrition Market Company Analysis
15.1 Company 1
15.2 Company 2
15.3 Company 3
15.4 Company 4
15.5 Company 5
15.6 Company 6
15.7 Company 7
15.8 Company 8
15.9 Company 9
15.10 Company 10 and more
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.