Initially the automotive market has taken environmental regulation as a big threat to the business rather than considering it as an opportunity for greater good. But now every car maker is focusing on low carbon vehicles initiative. The current scenario is very uncertain with respect to the future technology supporting the growth of electric vehicle such as battery and charging technologies and others. In addition, fuel cell vehicles will certainly increase the market competitiveness. Thus in this EV outlook, we are considering all the aspects which will play a crucial role for successful deployment and adoption of electric vehicles by 2030. To gain an in-depth understanding about the market we have specially designed a BLOWPIPES framework.
What is Electric Vehicle?
Electric Vehicles (EVs) also known as battery electric vehicles, are driven by an electric motor powered by a battery that is plugged into the mains. The electric vehicles completely rely on electricity as a substitute for fuel by not producing any tailpipe emissions. These vehicles typically offer a range of 100 miles per liter in the present day market. These vehicles are characterized by their smoothness, which usually contain single gear by giving every even acceleration and deceleration a smooth ride. The types of electric vehicles include Battery EVs, Hybrid EVs, Plug-in Hybrid EVs, On and off-road EVs, Airborne EVs, Seaborne EVs, Rail borne EVs and more.
Market Research and Market Trends of Electric Vehicle Market
- According to transportation experts, today most of the fuel vehicles have rapidly switched to electric vehicles because of their favorable economics. The declining of battery costs and the increase in battery capacity has led to owing a full electric vehicle which can match an internal combustion engine. This will have a major impact on how the transportation is funded because it will likely lead to the demise of the gas tax.
- The Wall Connector introduced by Tesla is designed for easy cable management when installed adjacent to parking spot in the garage. It is hardwired directly into the electrical car and can handle higher amounts of power supplies. The features include customizable power levels, allowing installations with almost any electrical system. Up to 4 Wall Connectors on a single circuit breaker can be installed for power sharing, also designed for indoor or outdoor installation. The 24 inch wall connector is exclusively recommended for maximum flexibility in many parking locations. Also, many companies are adapting the technology to produce more such connectors for different types of electric vehicles all over the world.
Who are the Major Players in Electric Vehicle Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Tesla, BMW, Nissan, Chevrolet, Ford, Volkswagen, Kia, Mercedes, Toyota, The Greely Group, BYD, General Motors, Mitsubishi, Renault and more than 25 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.