APAC Packaging Printing Market Overview
Packaging printing or labelling is a written, electronic, or graphic communication on the package of products or goods. Packaging and printing play an important role in the presentation of products today. Various types of inks and the latest innovative technologies are used in packaging printing. The APAC Packaging Printing market has been segmented based on technology, application, and country. Based on technology, the market has been sub-segmented into digital packaging printing, three dimensional packaging printing, and others. Based on application, the market has been segmented into health care, food and beverages, industrial goods, and others. The APAC Packaging Printing market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% with a valuation of $203.54 bn during the forecast period 2019–2024.
APAC Packaging Printing Market Outlook
The packaging printing market is widespread in the Asia-Pacific region with respect to multiple printing technologies and applications in a wide spectrum of industries. The presence of various industries related to food and beverages, consumer electronics, and many others in countries such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea has resulted in significant demand for packaging solutions in the region. On the basis of technology, digital printing is projected to record the highest CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period. The food & beverages segment held the largest share in terms of application in 2018 and is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period, that is, from 2019 to 2024. China dominated the APAC packaging printing market with a share of 52.6% in 2018.
APAC Packaging Printing Market Growth Drivers
The APAC Packaging Printing Market is largely driven by the increasing consumer spending and rising demand for sustainable products. Increase in consumption of processed food is driving the growth of the market. Emerging Technologies for packaging printing can also be seen as a driving factor for the growth of the market. The growing pharmaceutical industry and the increasing demand for convenient packaging are also major growth factors for this market.
APAC Packaging Printing Market Challenges
Increase in price of raw materials and the non-availability of raw materials are major problems faced by this industry. Fast changing technology in packaging printing is a constraint for this market. Entry of printing industries into the packaging industry can be considered as a setback for this market. Pricing pressure from other brands can also be a restraining factor for this market.
APAC Packaging Printing Market Research Scope:-
The base year of the study is 2018, with forecast done up to 2024. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the APAC packaging printing market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of technology used for packaging printing and the various applications of packaging printing in different industries.
APAC Packaging Printing Market Report: Industry Coverage
By Technology: Digital, Flexography, Offset, Rotogravure, Three-Dimensional, Lithography, Screen Printing.
By Application: Health Care, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics and Toiletries, Consumer, Industrial Goods and Others.
The APAC Packaging Printing Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Australia, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, and Rest of APAC.
Key Questions Addressed in the APAC Packaging Printing Market Report-
1. Is the market for APAC Packaging Printing Market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
2. Which type of Packaging Printing presents the major growth opportunities in APAC?
3. Is there a possibility for change in the market structure over time?
4. Are additional developments needed for the existing product offerings or do the existing products meet the customer demands?
5. What is the current status of the APAC Packaging Printing Market?
6. Which are the major relevant technology segments within the APAC Packaging Printing Market?
7. Which type of technology will witness heavy growth in the APAC Packaging Printing Market?
8. What are the short-term, long-term, and medium-term growth drivers for the market?
9. What are the short-term, medium-term, and long-term challenges for the market?
10. What are the short-term, medium-term, and long-term opportunities for the market
11. Who are the top players/companies of the market?
12. What are the recent innovations in the market?
13. How many patents have been filed by the leading players?
14. What are the types of patents filed by the leading players?
15. What is the futuristic scenario for the adoption of Packaging Printing in APAC?
16. What is our Vision 2030 for the APAC Packaging Printing Market?
A few focus points of this Research are given below:
- Give a deep-dive analysis of the key operational strategies with focus on the corporate structure, R&D strategies, localization strategies, production capabilities, and sales performance of various companies
- Provide an overview of the product portfolio, including product planning, development, and positioning
- Discuss the role of technology companies in partnerships
- Explore the regional sales activities
- Analyze the market size and giving the forecast for current and future APAC Packaging Printing Market during the forecast 2018–2023
- Analyze the competitive factors, competitors’ market shares, product capabilities, and supply chain structures
IndustryARC Research Best Practices
The APAC Packaging Printing Market size is evaluated based on the number of products per organization type along with the varying price points pertaining to specific applications. These were identified as key informational conjectures for market estimation in 2017/2018.
The APAC Packaging Printing Market share is thoroughly checked against all data points that have been incorporated and rechecked against various data sources. Various C-level executives and key opinion leaders are contacted for verification of the data.
The APAC Packaging Printing Market forecast and growth rate are achieved by applying the time series forecasting methodology on the various factors. The market forecast and growth rate are further backed with historical trends of the market along with a regressive mathematical model that assesses the value based on factors such as capital expenditure, equipment lifespan, R&D investments, and so on.
The APAC Packaging Printing Market demand has been researched taking into account the prominent economies across the different cities to understand their corresponding impact on the market.
The APAC Packaging Printing Market drivers are evaluated for short-term, medium-term, and long-term based on the different market dynamics impacting the market.
The APAC Packaging Printing Market challenges are evaluated for short-term, medium-term, and long-term based on the different market dynamics impacting the market.
The APAC Packaging Printing Market outlook provides a brief overview of the market performance and anticipated change in market dynamics.
The APAC Packaging Printing Market analysis also involves the identification of new companies that have entered the market scenario and their impact on the market dynamics in the future.
1. APAC Packaging Printing – Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. APAC Packaging Printing – Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends
2.2 Key trends by Technology
3. APAC Packaging Printing – Market Forces
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Constraints
3.3 Market Opportunities
3.4 Porters five force model
3.4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining powers of customers
3.4.3 Threat of new entrants
3.4.4 Rivalry among existing players
3.4.5 Threat of substitutes
4. APAC Packaging Printing Market – Strategic Analysis
4.1 Value Chain Analysis
4.2 Opportunity Analysis
4.3 Product Life Cycle
5. APAC Packaging Printing Market – By Technology (Market Size -$Million)
5.7 Screen Printing
6. APAC Packaging Printing Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million)
6.1 Health Care
6.2 Food And beverages
6.3 Cosmetics and Toiletries
6.5 Industrial Goods
7. APAC Packaging Printing Market – By Country (Market Size -$Million)
7.7 South Korea
7.10 Rest of APAC