Signature-Less Detection Technology Market Overview
Signature-Less Detection Technology Market size is forecast to reach $X billion by 2025, at a CAGR X during 2020-2025. Increasing interconnectivity within a highly dynamic IT system has expanded the attack surface for cyber criminals who are constantly seeking to penetrate nodes such as endpoints, mobile devices and networks in order to access critical and confidential business data. According to the report given by Black Hat USA, 81% of respondents identified advanced malware as a major concern for their organizations and 35% reported spending 10 or more hours per week defending against malware penetration. Given these emotions, according to a December 2013 McAfee study, it is surprising that 67 percent of technology practitioners have no solutions expressly deployed to combat sophisticated malware. Signature-based protection may only recognize previously defined and evaluated risks, but not a fresh variant that first arises. Here Signature-less Detection Technology Is Challenging Signature-Based Detection.
Signature-Less Detection Technology Market Report Coverage
The report: “Signature-Less Detection Technology Market – Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Signature-Less Detection Technology Market.
By Type of Threats: Suspicious payloads, Anomalous network connection, Suspicious processing activity, Byte sequence
By Approach: Code behavior analysis, Machine learning method, Traffic behavior analysis, Code-Injection technique
By Geography: North America, South America, Europe, APAC, ROW
- Machine learning system is supposed to evolve to the maximum possible level. Precise description of the desired solution (using PCA) is appropriate. The key explanation for improved classification is that the former is focused on bagging and boosting.
- In the signature-less identification industry, North America is projected to achieve the largest market share. High gaps to defense are fuelling market demand. The emergence of the e-commerce industry fuels company development in North America.
- Signature-based detection issues remain, as revised and fresh risks can’t be predicted or observed. Businesses also have to continuously update existing signatures and invest money in the long term.
- EDR programs provide full visibility into endpoints, use machine learning techniques and Large Data predictive insights to ensure signature-less recognition. Signature-less identification prevents APTs, malware, spam, viruses and phishing mails, as well as testing back inputs.
Signature-Less Detection Technology Market Segment Analysis - By Approach
Machine Learning Method is expected to grow with the highest CAGR. Recently, the machine learning algorithm has received a complete 100% effectiveness and a zero percent false positive ranking on SE Labs Independent Antivirus Certification. The precision of the proposed approach (using PCA) for identification is acceptable. The detection approaches suggested are ideal for the analysis of both packaged / obscured malware samples. The proposed prototype also performs better for classifying unseen benign samples. Classifier activity such as AdaBoost1 and random forest is best for classifying malware (packaged and obfuscated) and innocuous samples. The key explanation for improved classification is that the former is focused on bagging and boosting, and later the ensemble approach used to forecast specimens. Comparing the features obtained using PCA and the scatter criteria, we find that greater classification accuracies with features derived using PCA are obtained.
Signature-Less Detection Technology Market Segment Analysis - By Geography
North America is projected to gain the largest market share in the signature-less detection application industry during the forecast period. Significant gaps to defense are fuelling market demand. The emergence of the e-commerce industry fuels company success in North America. In many countries the government is introducing information protection policies to include improved security controls. In these Signature-less detection technology classifies more accuracy than signature based cyber security. Certain growth factors include elevated corporate investment in this area and growing demand for business protection solutions across diverse sectors like retail and government. During 2016-2018 Many major information protection solutions vendors in the US, including Microsoft Company, Palo Alto Networks and others, have invested in the development of advanced cyber security focused on core technologies such as AI, IOT, which includes signature-free identification technology.
Signature-Less Detection Technology Market Drivers
Zero Signature Updates Required and Cost Saving
The benefit is that there would be no adjustment to the signatures. There are issues with the identification of signatures as updated and fresh threats cannot be expected or noted. Enterprises thus have to continually update fresh signatures and invest money in the long run. Vendors claim high premiums for purchasing their corporate WAFs, introducing installation and configuration improvements and maintaining the unit with frequent system / signature updates. These service vendors leave businesses with tied hands, because they face the alternative of leaving their websites open to fresh attacks or paying for the next signature upgrade kit. Yet there is no need to pay for signature notifications as Signature-less identification does not need them.
Growing adoption of cloud-based services in IT securities
The growing amount of government and public utility attacks has intensified the need for endpoint protection to counter advanced threats. EDR systems have full insight at endpoints and use machine learning algorithms and Big Data behavioral analytics to ensure signature-less identification. Signature-less detection avoids APTs, ransomware, spam, viruses, and phishing mails, as well as monitoring back entries. Governments around the world have adopted rigorous security and IT regulations and legal and administrative enforcement to defend companies and customers from sophisticated cyber-attacks.
Signature-Less Detection Technology Market Challenges
Vulnerable to false alarms and mimicry attacks
Some systems have complicated behaviors which make creating a model for the normal behavior of the program a difficult task. An unstable model would result in false alarms as a consequence of which wrongdoing would be identified as an exception. It creates a tight atmosphere that can contribute to consumer frustration and may produce false alarms for many regular operations unless the software's behavioral model is built efficiently. In a mimicry attack, a programmer disguises the malicious code as a piece of code that fits beyond the software's usual behavior. In this scenario, they do not recognize the malware. The system of identifying irregularities is susceptible to attacks through mimicry. To that, though, the intruder must recognize the usual actions of the program by which he wishes to access the machine. This creates issues with the error rate and detection of signature-less technology.
Signature-Less Detection Technology Market Landscape
Technology launches, acquisitions, and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Signature-Less Detection Technology market. In 2019, the market of Signature-Less Detection Technology market has been consolidated by the top players - Quick heal, Cloudbrick, Cisco Systems, McAfee, Trend Micro, Palo Alto Networks, AT&T, Darktrace, FireEye, AlertLogic, Qualys, Fortinet, Securiti.AI, ImmuniWEB, Darktrace, Cofense, Nuance, F5, Kenna Security.
- In 2019, Quick Heal Introduced two cloud-based solutions as part of its EMM portfolio. MobiSMART for securing enterprise data on mobile devices. mSuite for mobile device and app management. Seqrite is the enterprise arm of Quick Heal Technologies.
- In 2020, Airtel Collaborated With Cisco to Launch India’s First Automated Ethernet Over Fiber Network to Help More People Connect To, and Do More with the Internet.
- In 2020, McAfee, the device-to-cloud cyber security company, announced new innovations to its cloud-native MVISION platform with the availability of Unified Cloud Edge (UCE), which provides unified data and threat protection from device level to the cloud. With this announcement, McAfee becomes the only current vendor to provide a converged security solution to simplify the adoption of Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) architecture, which aims to increase security and reduce the cost and complexity of modern cyber security.
1. Signature-less detection technology Market- Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Signature-less detection technology Market- Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by type
2.3 Key trends segmented by geography
3. Signature-less detection technology Market- Market Forces
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Constraints
3.3 Market Opportunities
3.4 Porters five force model
3.4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining powers of customers
3.4.3 Threat of new entrants
3.4.4 Rivalry among existing players
4. Signature-less detection technology Market - Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1 Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3 Market Shares
4.1.4 Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Signature-less detection technology Market - Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case studies of successful ventures
5.4 Customer Analysis - Top 10 companies
6. Signature-less detection technology Market – By Types of Threat
6.1 Suspicious payloads
6.2 Anomalous network connection
6.3 Suspicious processing activity
6.4 Byte sequence
7 Signature-less detection technology Market – By Approach
7.1 Code behavior analysis
7.2 Machine learning method
7.2.2 Scatter Criterion
7.3 Traffic behavior analysis
7.3.1 Endpoint Intelligence
7.3.2 Advanced Botnet Detection
7.3.3 Network Behavior Analysis
7.4 Code-Injection Technique
7.4.1 Classic DLL Injection
7.4.2 PE Injection
7.4.3 Process Hollowing
8 Signature-less detection technology Market – By Geography
8.1 North America
8.2 South America
8.2.3 Rest of South America
8.3.6 Rest of Europe
8.4.4 South Korea
8.4.5 Rest of APAC
8.5 Rest of the World
8.5.1 Middle East
9 Signature-less detection technology Market – Entropy
10 Signature-less detection technology Market Company Analysis
10.1 Quick heal
10.3 Cisco Systems
10.5 Trend Micro
10.6 Palo Alto Networks
10.18 F5 Networks
10.19 Kenna Security
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"