Hybrid Transmission Market Overview
The Hybrid Transmission Market is forecast to reach $6254.7 million by 2025, estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2020 to 2025. Hybrid Transmission Market primarily is driven by the growing demand of hybrid electric vehicles. The hybrid electric vehicles provide several benefits such as low harmful gases emission, less usage of gasoline and others. The increasing prices of gasoline and global warming are driving the use of electrified vehicles. Moreover, governments of different countries are also promoting the use of electric vehicles, by providing relaxation in taxes, which is going to boost hybrid transmission market. Additionally companies such as BAE Systems, BorgWarner Inc., Continental, Delphi, DENSO are working on improving the efficiency and reducing the cost of hybrid transmission systems which is going to boost the hybrid transmission market.
The report: “Hybrid Transmission Market– Forecast (2019-2025)”, by IndustryARC covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of Hybrid Transmission Market.
By Type - Mild Hybrid, Full Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid.
By Components - Shift elements, EM (electric motor), Planetary gear sets.
By Application - Automotives, Marine crafts, Others.
By Achitecture - Parallel, Series, Power split, others.
By Geography - North America, South America, Europe, APAC, RoW.
- The increasing demand of fuel efficient and eco-friendly vehicles is boosting the hybrid transmission market. As hybrid transmission are widely used in electric vehicle, which is going to provide huge growth to hybrid transmission market.
- In 2019 Hybrid electric vehicles helds the major share in hybrid transmission market, As hybrid electric vehicle uses hybrid transmission on large scale as hybrid transmission comprises of internal combustion engine and an electric motor which provides better fuel efficiency and low CO2 emission.
- Hybrid Transmission Market is dominated by APAC region. The presence of electric vehicles producing countries such as China, Japan and others, owing to provide huge growth to hybrid transmission systems market.
Architecture- Segment Analysis
Power split architecture is estimated to hold the major share in hybrid transmission market. The power split architecture uses both series and parallel hybrid, which creates an extremely efficient system, which going to be widely used in hybrid electric vehicles (HEV), which is going to boost the hybrid transmission market. Additionally power split architecture can operate as either series or parallel hybrid. Power split architecture generator and motor speeds are decoupled, which allows additional freedom in vehicle control, this key features are going to provide huge growth to hybrid transmission market.
Application- Segment Analysis
Automotive industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. The growing demand of electric vehicles is driving the hybrid transmission market. Hybrid transmission offers benefits such as Boost mode, Recuperation, Start-stop function. Moreover hybrid transmission fits into any available installation space and it is also compatible All-wheel drive, which is estimated provide huge growth to hybrid transmission. Additionally, hybrid transmission also helps in better fuel efficiency and reduced emissions. which is going to provide huge growth to hybrid transmission market in hybrid electric vehicle.
Geography - Segment Analysis
The Hybrid Transmission Market is dominated by APAC region and it is expected to grow at 7.45% during the forecast period. As this region has key companies such as Nissan, BYD, SAIC and others, which are largest producer of electric vehicles, going to use hybrid transmission on large scale providing huge growth to hybrid transmission market. In 2019 According International Energy Agency (IEA), China held the major share 45% of global electric vehicle market, which is increasing rapidly and going to provide huge growth to hybrid transmission market. Additionally in countries such as India, Japan and others, the demand of electrified vehicles are increasing, which is going to boost the hybrid transmission market in this region.
Drivers – Hybrid Transmission Market
- Increasing Demand of Electric vehicle
The increasing demand of electric vehicles is going to boost hybrid transmission market. The demand of electric vehicles are increasing day by day, as electric vehicles offers several benefits such as low harmful gases emission, low maintenance cost and others. The electric vehicles manufacturers are going to use hybrid transmission widely in hybrid electric vehicles (HEV).The hybrid transmission uses combination of electric motor and combustion engine substantially, which reduces the vehicle's fuel consumption, which is going to boost the hybrid transmission market.
- Decreasing Non- Renewable Resources
With the increasing population the usage of non renewable has increased rapidly which is driving the use of hybrid transmission,as it helps in lower use of gasoline, as hybrid transmission are widely used in electric vehicles as such hybrid electric vehicles and plug in hybrid electric vehicle, which uses both electric motor and consumption engine, which uses gasoline in lower amount. Additionally government of countries such as India, China and other are promoting electric vehicles by imposing less-taxes, which is going to drive the hybrid transmission market.
Challenges – Hybrid Transmission Market
- Expensive Hybrid Transmission System
The cost of hybrid transmission system is very high. Hybrid transmission systems are composed of internal combustion engine and an electric motor, power electronics components, which makes the hybrid transmission system very expensive. The high price of hybrid systems restricts its use in electric vehicles, which is going to restrict the growth of hybrid transmission market.
Acquisitions, joint venture and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Hybrid Transmission. Hybrid Transmission Market is expected to be dominated by major companies such as ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Allison Transmission Holdings Inc, GKN Automotive, Continental AG and Others.
- In March 2020, ZF Friedrichshafen AG and Wolong Electric Group Co Ltd has announced joint venture on Electric components, which is going to increase the features of hybrid transmission and going to boost hybrid transmission market.
- In April 2019, Allison Transmission Holdings Inc, has acquired Vantage Power and AxleTech’s electric vehicle (EV) systems division, which is going to develop new electrified propulsion solution, which is going to boost hybrid transmission market.
1. Hybrid Transmission Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Hybrid Transmission Market- Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by type
3. Hybrid Transmission Market- Comparative analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking
3.2 Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.3 Patent Analysis
3.4 Pricing Analysis
3.5 Technology Roadmap
4. Hybrid Transmission Market– Startup Companies Scenario Premium
4.1 Top 5 Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Market Share
4.1.4 Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Hybrid Transmission Market– Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing Business Index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures5.4 Customer Analysis – Top 10 Companies
6. Hybrid Transmission Market- Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints
6.3 Market Opportunities
6.4 Porters five force model
6.4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3 Threat of new entrants
6.4.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Hybrid Transmission Market– By Architectures
7.3 Power split
8. Hybrid Transmission Market-By Type
8.1 Mild Hybrid
8.2 Full Hybrid
8.3 Plug-in Hybrid
9. Hybrid Transmission Market– By Components
9.1 Shift elements
9.2 EM (electric motor)
9.3 Planetary gear sets
10. Hybrid Transmission Market– By Application
10.2 Maritime crafts
11. Hybrid Transmission Market– By Geography
11.1 North America
11.2 South America
11.2.3 Rest of South America
11.3.5 Rest of Europe
11.4.3 South Korea
11.4.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
11.5 Rest of the World
11.5.1 Middle East
12. Hybrid Transmission Market– Entropy
12.1 New launches
12.2 M&A s, Collaborations, JVs and Partnerships
13. Hybrid Transmission Market-Industry/Segment Competition Landscape Premium
13.1 Market Share Analysis
13.1.1 Market Share by Country – Top Companies
13.1.2 Market Share by Region – Top Companies
13.1.3 Market Share by type of Application- Top 5 Companies
13.1.4 Market Share by type of Product/Product category-Top 5 companies
13.1.5 Market Share at global level- Top 10 Companies
13.1.6 Best Practices for Companies
14. Hybrid Transmission Market Company Analysis
14.1 Market Share, Company Revenue, Solution & Services, M&A, Developments
14.2 AVL List GmbH
14.3 Magna International (Getrag)
14.4 Allison Transmission Inc.
14.5 Involution Technologies
14.6 ZF Friedrichshafen AG
14.7 Suzhou Lvkon Transmission SandT Co., Ltd.
14.8 JATCO Ltd
14.9 Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd
14.10 Dana Limited
14.11 Schaeffer Technologies AG and Co. KG
14.13 Continental AG
14.14 GKN Automotive
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies