Digital Printing Market Overview:
The Digital Printing Market size is projected to reach $43 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period 2023-2030. Digital printing is a contemporary method of printing images, created using digital technology directly onto various media substrates. Digital printing is more accurate and cost-effective than conventional printing methods while occupying a fraction of the space. These characteristics have prompted the broad adoption of digital printing technologies, specifically in the textile and packaging industries.
The desire for high-quality, cost-effective graphics along with environmental sustainability is expected to drive attention toward digital printing, more specifically UV-curable ink-based printing. According to the Print Authority, digital printing for up to 2000 pieces is by far the most economical in comparison to others. Apart from this, the emergence of 3D printing, sheet-fed digital printing, printed electronics and print security are going to boost the Digital Printing Market. This represents the Digital Printing Industry Outlook.
Digital Printing Market - Report Coverage:
The “Digital Printing Market Report - Forecast (2023-2030)” by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments in the Digital Printing Market.
COVID-19 / Ukraine Crisis - Impact Analysis:
- The pandemic altered the dynamics of the digital printing sector. The digital printing industry was compelled to change its focus to online transactions and methods due to abrupt shutdown restrictions everywhere in the world. This led to an initial decline in the industry, which is expected to level off with the growing popularity of e-commerce.
- Global supply chains have been seriously harmed by the Ukraine crisis and energy costs have risen sharply. Since the war started, prices for gasoline and diesel have doubled. As a result, other printing-related inputs, which are generated from petroleum, have increased in price, thus increasing the cost of printed goods.
Dominance of Asia-Pacific Region
Inkjet segment holds the largest market share
Dominance of the UV Curable Ink segment
Emergence of Advanced Printing Techniques
Demand for Print Security
Cost and complexity would hinder the growth
Key Market Players:
Product/Service launches, approvals, patents and events, acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations are key strategies adopted by players in the Digital Printing Market. The top 10 companies in this industry are:
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HP Laser 108w)
- Canon Inc. (imageCLASS MF645Cx)
- Ricoh Company Ltd. (PC311W)
- Seiko Epson Corporation (Epson WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20600)
- Xerox Corporation (XEROX C310 COLOR PRINTER)
- Toshiba Co. Ltd (CF3/CF3R)
- Konica Minolta (NASSENGER SP-1)
- Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd. (UJV100-160)
- Roland GG Corporation (VersaUV LEC2-330/640 UV-LED Printer)
- Durst Phototechnik AG (TAU RSC 330 E)
Scope of Report:
Frequently Asked Questions:
For more Electronics Market reports, please click here