U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market Overview
U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market size is forecast to reach $ 8.8 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Rising demands for healthy & nutritious frozen desserts and technological innovation in fields of flavours and textures are the major factors driving the growth of the market. Increased disposable income and rising product innovation in dairy desserts is set to further enhance the overall market demand for U.S. refrigerated dairy desserts during the forecast period 2020-2025.
The report: “U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Medical Image Management System Market.
By Type: Ice Cream, Yogurt, Custard, Sherbet, Pudding, BonBons, and Others
By Packaging Material: Glass, Plastic, Metal, Paper, and Others
By Sales Channel: Online Channel, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Food Speciality Stores, Convenience Stores, and Others
- Rising demand for low-fat content desserts and an increasing number of health-conscious consumers is likely to aid in the market growth of the U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market.
- Detailed analysis of the Strength, Weakness, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market report.
- Health concerns associated with ice creams and increasing demand for dairy-free desserts are set to create hurdles for the U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market.
- The U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market is consolidated with ample number of prominent key players and many local brands. The key players are adopting strategies such as acquisitions, product launches and others with the players and companies prevalent in the market.
Type - Segment Analysis
The Ice Cream segment held the largest share in the U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the availability of various flavored ice creams and rise in demand for premium ice creams. Ice cream is a dairy product, which is sweetened with either natural sugar or artificial sweeteners. The rise in demand for innovative products and the development of lactose-free ice cream provides growth opportunities for the ice cream segment. Product innovation is set to diversify the offerings and assist in meeting varying consumer demands while economic growth is increasing the spending power of customers. Yogurt has a low fat and sugar content owing to which it is increasingly being preferred by health-conscious consumers. As a result of its high nutritional value, yogurt offers several health benefits. It helps in improving immunity, lowering the risk of type 2 diabetes, strengthening bones and teeth, preventing digestive problems, and lowering high blood pressure and bad cholesterol. The Ice Cream is set to be the highest growing segment and is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the increased disposable income, the introduction of new flavors from the manufacturers, and increased consumption of ice creams as a snack option.
Sales Channel - Segment Analysis
The Offline channel segment held the largest share in the U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market in 2019 owing to the increasing innovation in the ice cream sector to introduce new flavors. The increasing popularity of fine dining restaurants, increasing preference for innovative foods, constant innovation, and customization offered by the quick-serve restaurants including food street vendors are increasing the demand for refrigerated dairy desserts market. Online channel is set to be the highest growing segment and is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to fast delivery options and safe payment methods.
Drivers – U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market
- Rise in demand for innovative products and development of lactose free desserts
The rise in demand for innovative products and the development of lactose-free desserts is increasing the growth of the U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Markets. The primary role of lactose-free desserts is to provide sufficient nutrients as per the metabolic requirements thereby giving the consumer a feeling of safety. The development of a lactose-free diet is the only treatment for people suffering from lactose intolerance. Complete avoidance of lactose allows the gut to heal and resolve nutritional deficiencies and other associated symptoms. Strict adherence to the lactose-free desserts also reduces the risk of developing many of the serious long-term complications related to untreated lactose intolerance. Lactose-free dairy products can provide essential nutrients present in milk to people that are lactose intolerant. Several dairy products contain very little or no lactose, and these are generally well-tolerated by people that are intolerant to lactose. Thus, increasing the growth of the U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Markets during the forecast period 2020-2025.
- Rising demand for low fat content desserts and increasing number of weight conscious consumers
Rising demand for low-fat content desserts and an increasing number of weight-conscious consumers is increasing the growth of the U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Markets. Health consciousness assesses the degree to which a person plays an active role in maintaining health. It is a motivational component encouraging consumers to enhance or sustain their physical well-being by engaging in preventive behaviours and health care. Health-conscious consumers purposively monitor their state of health and perform required actions to improve or maintain it. Consumers are persuading towards the nutritional value of the dessert without compromising with the taste and texture. The flavours adding in the dessert according to local taste preference to appease consumers are helping the frozen desserts market gain traction from a wide spectrum of consumers. Low-fat, low-sugar, and gluten-free desserts are widely consumed by consumers. Shifting consumer preference towards eating healthy and tasty is estimated to account for a major share in terms of revenue in the frozen desserts market. Thus, increasing the growth of the U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Markets during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Challenges –U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market
- Health concerns associated with ice creams and increasing demand for dairy free desserts
Some of the factors that can impede the growth of the U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market are health concerns associated with ice creams and increasing demand for dairy-free desserts. Increasing awareness about the presence of fats in dairy products is likely to drive more consumers away from dairy desserts and towards dairy-free substitutes as fats are recognized badly for the health of consumers.
U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Industry Outlook
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market. In 2019, the U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market share is consolidated by the top ten players present in the market. U.S. Refrigerated Dairy Desserts, the top 10 companies are Nestle USA, Inc., Campbell Soup Company, and AGRO Merchants. Alpha Banking Co, Inc., Lantmanmen Unibake USA Inc., Kellogg Company, ConAgra Brands, General Mills Inc., Schwan’s Company, Sara Lee Desserts, and Deiorio Foods Inc. among others.
- In December 2017, AGRO Merchants (US) acquired Grocontinental Limited (UK), a provider of cold storage and logistics services. The transaction strengthened AGRO’s position as the leading cold storage and logistics provider in the UK and Ireland.
- In December 2017, Americold Logistics (US) opened a new addition to its Clearfield, Utah campus. The new building added around 9.5 million cubic feet of temperature-controlled warehouse space. The expansion helped increase the company’s market leadership in northern Utah to greater than 50% of the total temperature-controlled warehouse capacity.
- In June 2017, Lineage Logistics (US) acquired Partner Logistics (US), a leading European cold storage provider, for the growth and expansion of its existing service offerings.
1. U.S Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. U.S Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Type
2.3 Key trends by Packaging Material
2.4 Key trends by Sales Channel
3. U.S Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. U.S Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market - Startup Companies Scenario (Premium)
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. U.S Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. U.S Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. U.S Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. U.S Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market – By Type(Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
8.1 Ice Cream
9. U.S Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market – By Packaging Material(Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10. U.S Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market – By Sales Channel(Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.1 Online Channel
10.2 Offline Channel
10.2.2 Food Specialty Stores
10.2.3 Convenience Stores
11. U.S Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market - Entropy
12. U.S Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape (Premium)
12.1 Market Share Analysis
12.2 Best Practices for Companies
13. U.S Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
14. U.S Refrigerated Dairy Desserts Market Company Analysis
14.1 Company 1
14.2 Company 2
14.3 Company 3
14.4 Company 4
14.5 Company 5
14.6 Company 6
14.7 Company 7
14.8 Company 8
14.9 Company 9
14.10 Company 10 and more
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.